Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. (86921 Views)

Dozens Killed As Migrant Boat Capsizes Off Greece / Parenting In Canada...lets Connect !!!! / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. by Zahra29: 7:19pm On Jan 23
Ayofemidara:

13, 11 and 5. We are based in Nottingham

https://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/information-for-residents/education-and-schools/school-admissions/apply-for-a-school-place/

There is a link for in year school admissions, which is the application you're making. The council will try to place your kids in your preferred choice if there's space, or the next closest

1 Like

Re: Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. by Ayofemidara: 7:03pm On Jan 26
Zahra29:

https://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/information-for-residents/education-and-schools/school-admissions/apply-for-a-school-place/

There is a link for in year school admissions, which is the application you're making. The council will try to place your kids in your preferred choice if there's space, or the next closest
Thank you
Re: Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. by Ayofemidara: 10:04pm On Apr 14
Hello everyone, please help me out. How do I bring someone from Nigeria because child care is killing my salary. Thank you
Re: Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. by Chreze(m): 2:35am On Apr 15
Ayofemidara:
Hello everyone, please help me out. How do I bring someone from Nigeria because child care is killing my salary. Thank you

I believe you can use the general “grandparent want to come see grandchild” story that everyone else uses to get visit visa for parents. That should give you a minimum of 5months stay period on a visit. The grand parent one has been used by a lot of people and it almost always works.
Re: Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. by Ayofemidara: 10:41am On Apr 18
Chreze:

I believe you can use the general “grandparent want to come see grandchild” story that everyone else uses to get visit visa for parents. That should give you a minimum of 5months stay period on a visit. The grand parent one has been used by a lot of people and it almost always works.

I will follow this, thank you
Re: Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. by emeraldoe(f): 5:29pm On Apr 30
babajeje123:

I noticed the change myself, has nothing to do with any third party. We'll try Aveeno and see the effect.
Hi,did you eventually try Aveeno, was it good?
Re: Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. by Chreze(m): 6:38pm On May 01
emeraldoe:
Hi,did you eventually try Aveeno, was it good?

Don’t know what your question is tho, but we all use Aveeno in my house. Wife and son are light skin (close to Oyibo), me dark skin (light dark, not thick dark), works perfectly for everyone. Very good cream for everyone. Wife and son has dry skin. Works perfectly for them.

I will rate the cream 9/10. The remaining one is because nothing is perfect 😂.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.