Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience (1524 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by GooodHardDick: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
If your mother is using a torch light phone or an Android device, but you go buy girl iPhone or any phone at all, bro you're an IDIOT!

if your mom and sisters ain't living in a good house and conducive environment, but you constantly meet up with your girlfriend's demands/needs, my brother you're a FOOL!

If your mom/dad/sisters has ever asked you for money, and you told them u didn't have.. But your gf asked and you gave her.. Bro you're STUPID!!

In all you do let your sanity be with you. Never overlooked the important of a mother, and zoom your attention to a girl who adds no value, purpose and meaning to your life other than her over used pussy only! That girl will not think twice in dumping your ass the moment a more richer guy approaches her. Your family should be your utmost priority and not a broke leech and a liability outside parading herself as a girlfriend!

10 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Wannabe roadside redpiller

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Solvelink: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Jennyclay(f): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Joblessness has eaten you up like a termite. Spit!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Solvelink: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
[/s]. werey!

5 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Solvelink: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Joblessness has eaten you up like a termite
look at them! Female gold digger's.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Jennyclay(f): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Solvelink:
Shut up! Go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by GooodHardDick: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Solvelink:

OG, you dey mind those nincompoops?

Ignore them bro! They're always in severe pains and frustration

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Solvelink: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Shut up! Go and sleep.
you are the one that need that sleep the most.

You need to calm that pepper soup of a brain down....

3 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Jennyclay(f): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Solvelink:
you are the one that need that sleep the most.

You need to calm that pepper soup of a brain down....
Broke redpiller.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Solvelink: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
GooodHardDick:

OG, you should know those nincompoops parading themselves as feminist ought to be ignored!

Starve them of the attention they seek! They're always pained and bitter whenever they see post like this.
just wanna use them catch cruise this night. I hear sha.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Solvelink: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke redpiller.
«««»«LovePeddler ignored»»»«».

5 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Jennyclay(f): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
GooodHardDick:

OG, you dey mind those nincompoops?

Ignore them bro! They're always in severe pains and frustration
Joblessness is making you run mad already but you haven't figured it out.

PM me I have a job for you, If only you stay in Lagos. Atleast to keep yourself busy.

Jobless thing.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Jennyclay(f): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Solvelink:
«««»«LovePeddler ignored»»»«».
Broke slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Solvelink: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke slowpoke
try again later. Attention seeker.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
GooodHardDick:
If your mother is using a torch light phone or an Android device, but you go buy girl iPhone or any phone at all, bro you're an IDIOT!

STOOPIDITY #1
are you saying that its ok to buy a girl a phone, so long as your mum rocks an Iphone too?!?!?!?!

if your mom and sisters ain't living in a good house and conducive environment, but you constantly meet up with your girlfriend's demands/needs, my brother you're a FOOL!

STOOPIDITY #2
so if your family live in a conducive environment, its ok to be a donkey?!

If your mom/dad/sisters has ever asked you for money, and you told them u didn't have.. But your gf asked and you gave her.. Bro you're STUPID!!

STOOPIDITY #3
so whatever your family ask is connected to what you may give a babe?! what if your father asked for a new house but your babe asked for 300Nairas recharge?!?!?

In all you do let your sanity be with you. Never overlooked the important of a mother, and zoom your attention to a girl who adds no value, purpose and meaning to your life other than her over used pussy only! That girl will not think twice in dumping your ass the moment a more richer guy approaches her. Your family should be your utmost priority and not a broke leech and a liability outside parading herself as a girlfriend!

FINAL STOOPIDITY
YOU should be your own priority above anyone else.... btw your mother is just as important as your father and as your siblings, if thats who you wanna help sometimes!

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by GooodHardDick: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

STOOPIDITY #1
are you saying that its ok to buy a girl a phone, so long as your mum rocks an Iphone too?!?!?!?!

STOOPIDITY #2
so if your family live in a conducive environment, its ok to be a donkey?!

STOOPIDITY #3
so whatever your family ask is connected to what you may give a babe?! what if your father asked for a new house but your babe asked for 300Nairas recharge?!?!?

FINAL STOOPIDITY

I'm sure you didn't read the post at all! OG, Calm down and read the post carefully before commenting

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Wizzy13: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke slowpoke
can you boldly write the same against a guy.
It is shameful that you are among those girls who sell pussy in exchange of money.
Mind you
MONEY IS UNISEX make yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Jennyclay(f): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingkali:
Is your papa better than him? You are walloing in poverty whor.e! Don't deny it female clow.n.cheesy

Wizzy13:

can you boldly write the same against a guy.
It is shameful that you are among those girls who sell pussy in exchange of money.
Mind you
MONEY IS UNISEX make yours

You these broke men that like quoting me up and down. Please I'm not your class.

Poverty stricken men!! Broke redpillers.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Nyascobar1414: 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingkali:
Is your papa better than him? You are walloing in poverty whor.e! Don't deny it female clow.n.cheesy

Bro as far as her v*gina smells like spunk.. Ignore the b!sh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Pardubice: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
GooodHardDick:

if your mom and sisters ain't living in a good house and conducive environment, but you constantly meet up with your girlfriend's demands/needs, my brother you're a FOOL! Bro, collect oil dey ur head. Most of these golddiggers have nothing to offer. Though there are few good ones out there... Don't spend ur beautiful days,cash and great opportunities chasing after hoes but rather take good care of ur family.

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by dayoscape: 12:28am On Mar 09, 2022
Hmm

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Kingkali: 6:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

You these broke men that like quoting me up and down. Please I'm not your class.

[s]Poverty stricken men like my papa!! Broke redpillers[/s].
Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2022
All those girls insulting men on this thread would not be happy if their own brothers put the needs of their girlfriends above theirs and that's a fact...

Imagine calling your brother to assist you with school fees and he tells you he doesn't have, only for you to discover that he bought his girlfriend an iPhone a few days after... How e go dey you for body?

But yet, that is what they expect someone else's son to do for them undecided...

Guys listen to me...
YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEEDS OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!
If she has need for anything, let her go and work, biko undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by TheKingsmann(m): 6:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke slowpoke
U are too bitter and toxic for a female, u should stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by 2dice01: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2022
A.k.A Your money is mine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by KJtemi: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
simpass nigga
Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Boniwhite: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
It is sad that a certain jennyclay has turned her self to ferminist attack dog.
guys pls ignore her, she is a saddist!

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Brighton1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:

Jennyclay:
Joblessness has eaten you up like a termite. Spit!!
Sincerely, I feel sorry for the man that will marry you bitter girls.

Una think say the world dey revolve around your nyash, breast or fine face? I pray life doesn't teach you girls lesson.

You people should better go and find something meaningful to do with your life and stop depending on men for money.

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again.. the day I go born female child, I go cry like say **********
Re: Guys Stop Wasting Your Money On A Girl!! An Experience by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Brighton1:

Sincerely, I feel sorry for the man that will marry you bitter girls.

Una think say the world dey revolve around your nyash, breast or fine face? I pray life doesn't teach you girls lesson.

You people should better go and find something meaningful to do with your life and stop depending on men for money. Says a chronic womanizer

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again.. the day I go born female child, I go cry like say **********

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Cries On Top Of His Voice While Cutting His Toe For Money - Video / Naija Oloshos Na Badluck / I Just Stumbled On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.