Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? (24036 Views)

Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business / Local Chicken Farming A New Oil Money. / Okro Farming – A Surefire Way To Make N1 Million Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Ihavethingstodo: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Of all farm business to do na snake interest you? In this Nigeria? grin

Some people sef
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by bleskid: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
one day make snake putam for somebody woto Woto
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by jyz200(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by ikorodureporta: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
You don over high cheesy
Snake wey u dey fear naiem you dey ask about..

You no see dog business?
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Oceanjagaban: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yes...in Afonja land and some other places
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by stephenponti(m): 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Seeing the love for exotic delicacies, I am considering a snake farm. I would need to know how profitable it is in Nigeria and the specie that has the highest demand.

Ask Lalasticlala
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Of all things to rear in this world

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by MonsterLoader: 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yes until he bite you
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Tareq1105: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lesgupnigeria:
Yes,if you do proper survey from those snake farmers making money through selling of venom which are used as anti-venom (a small quantity sells for tthousands of dollars)
You can sell snake meat for those who like eating snake meat
You can make money from tourist attraction (if you have varieties of snake) and I don't think the capital setup is that much

Think of another thing now, no go start something wey go kill you o.

1 Like

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by seunny4lif(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin
Haba oga calm down grin
This shit is funny as hell
grin grin grin
symbianDON:
Quite profitable....until they turn on you one day and bite the living daylights out of you...then they become unprofitable grin
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Ndidi2: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
symbianDON:
Quite profitable....until they turn on you one day and bite the living daylights out of you...then they become unprofitable grin
u can't kill me laf for here..
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
You can have a snake farm and be worshipping at MFM. They will ban you

1 Like

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by mkoabiola: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mumu question.

If AL businesses in Nigeria

See wetin u de ask.. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Baitullah:
Some people get Ododo sha. How do you intend to farm snakes? Never heard of it cheesy
is doable!! Especially python. They don't eat much!
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Everyone on fb is just shouting at op and saying his going to die.

Na fear no make us develop as a country!

Go out there and try things people!
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Burgerlomo: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hellenjoshua:
Unless the snakes don’t kill your before sale

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Burgerlomo: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Very dangerous business
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by itubaba001: 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
OP is business finish ? All you can think is snake farming

1 Like

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Kaniff: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Snake farming! This is unusual..if you are for real though. You should get intense training coupled with safety and risk Management courses. Bro this is snake. Your days are rapidly numbered. I got loads of question But i just keep it here.God be with you
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Seeing the love for exotic delicacies, I am considering a snake farm. I would need to know how profitable it is in Nigeria and the specie that has the highest demand.
Absolutely! undecided

There is already a big Market out there for the skin and the Venom, and the meat. undecided
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
itubaba001:
OP is business finish ? All you can think is snake farming
Why not? Someone has to do what no one else wants to do. undecided

Even Pigeon, crocodile farming makes sense. Nigerians need to start getting out of there comfort zones to explore and flourish. undecided
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Awkward Business
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by deavicky(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Baitullah:
Some people get Ododo sha. How do you intend to farm snakes? Never heard of it cheesy
they do seriously. even our former Army chief of staff buratai has a snake farm. The problem is I don't know who will buy snake..

1 Like

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Jetbound: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Only if you you do it for leather.
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Jmichael1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bros u get mind ooh,i never fit hold dead snake talkless of to train live snake.....
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Kobojunkie: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
deavicky:
they do seriously. even our former Army chief of staff buratai has a snake farm. The problem is I don't know who will buy snake..
Do you know people who wear shoes and other accessories made with snake skin? undecided

Do you know of people who eat snake meat?? undecided

Do you know of people who purchase snake venom? undecided
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Blackdisciple(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
God forbid
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by arnoldogiamien: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
snake farm is expensive, the venom is expensive.
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Godispeace: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Your Village people may be following you ooooo go for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by ediko5(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
If you have your way go for it because snake venom alone can fetch you millions if your can rear snakes to extract the be on for anti venom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 / Benue School Principal Constructs Cattle Ranch With Scraps (photos) / FG Commissions 450 Metric Tons Cassava Processing Plant In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.