Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG (10840 Views)

Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari / Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Roger3D(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Ttalk:
We hope he would be released soon. Self determination is a legitimate right
Cannibalism and terrorism are not

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Omoiyasly(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Nnamdi kanu ko nnamdi okocha ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by georgeakins: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2022
danot1030:
I thought some of them were mocking the Yorubas for not protesting for Igboho and i asked them what has their protest for Kanu produced for the South East than imposing undue unrest, affliction, deaths and economic woe in the South East.

Igbos can continue in their rivalry quest with Yorubas for as long as they like, the fact still remains that they still have a lot to learn from the Yorubas. Yorubas are more civilized and sophisticated in all standard than the Igbos though the later makes a lot of noises, brags, beat chest and are aggressive while the former is diplomatic, calculative, calm and rational in their dealings.

Point of correction, please!

They are Ibos, not Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Yoruba1stson: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2022
obembet:

Na lie, Igbo people can never beg. malami should go and die. We are not begging anybody, if anything happens to kanu, Nigeria will burn downigbo land will burn down
use your brain

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by omenkaLives(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2022

“The current unrest in the South-East should be a source of concern to everyone and the solution lies largely in the release of Kanu.

Lies. The shit belongs to Ndigbo alone, and only them will keep smelling the stench.

Instead of going after their sons and daughters killing and cannibalizing themselves, they're busy chasing shadows.

Kanu will remain in the zoo cage until Buhari leaves office, that's a given!

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by christistruth01: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Hisbah21:
i just laugh whenever i heard they are begging for his release,shebi they have the national thugs(guards).. let them go and free him.. he bragged alot and now he and his people are looking for sympathy

They don't even bother to promise justice or to beg for forgiveness from those whose loved ones IPOB brutally Murdered on Nnamdi Kanu's orders as if they are irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by omenkaLives(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2022
Lanretoye:
For one social cultural group to liken and trigger NMK's release clause on igboho's release from beninoise detention makes me think the group is a joke.
Doesn't make any sense. Sounds as though the West was boiling until three days ago.

If Igbos like, they should incinerate their enclave because one recalcitrant dolt is locked up somewhere. Na them sabi.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Ekpeitit(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2022
BEGGERS ARE ALWAYS BEGGING.
SHAMELESS PEOPLE.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Osilama1: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2022
Lawlab254:

Are you okay with the way things are currently in Nigeria? Is this the Nigeria you dreamt of as a child? Is this the Nigeria you wish for your kids? Sentiments have so beclouded your reasonings. Stop thinking "we against them" all the time. What I want is a better Nigeria for all.
u better shut up there... Why worry about a criminal nnamdi Kanu when we have things to think of... If u want better Nigeria u won't be supporting a terrorist like nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Almaigaa: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2022
This clearly shows how powerful Yoruba people are and it also show degraded Ohaneze Ndigbo are. Nnamdi Kanu still dey Prison and all they do is to come and Chest beat online. grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by AuroraB(f): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2022
Nansense �
So, you guys can mellow and not foaming from both sides of your mouths, bragging
No wonder, people like Obi Cubana no send una and una empty braggadocio
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Danisaint112(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
I don't know which Igbo person is seeing this now. But if you are Igbo seeing this now with comment displayed in the front page it is very obvious you are being hated.

This is not a claim but a fact. The Racism you experience here (online and offline) is none compared to that you will receive abroad.

So if you have the money to go abroad, maybe to study or start a business but you decide to stay back because you think there is racism there, you are only fooling yourself.

If you are opportuned to go abroad today and even marry a white woman (not sugar mummy) seize the opportunity there are no people as racist as your Nigerian counterparts.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by FamTomx2(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
ajumma:
I told you they are begging now like Ojukwu did some decade ago

CC
FamTomx2(WANTED CRIMINAL)
after4
Iceberg3(SCAMMER)
Zorn
thatsleepboy1(PICK POCKETER)
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2(HERBALIST)
GreatAxeMan
Stupid people are like meals to the wise ones

Lolz
Joblessness has taken a serious toil and has grind away sanity from your miserable journey of life..

No reasonable one takes you serious, you are just a zero desolated soul.

Long live freedom fighters
Long live lPOB comrades
Long live MNK
Long live BIAFR A

May God/Allah punish ajumma AKA APC online demented Zombie Bandit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by ajumma(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

Lolz
Joblessness has taken a serious toil and has grind away sanity from your miserable journey of life..

No reasonable one takes you serious, you are just a zero desolated soul.

Long live freedom fighters
Long live lPOB comrades
Long live MNK
Long live BIAFR A

May God/Allah punish ajumma AKA APC online demented Zombie Bandit.

shallow brain
you will soon start begging o
fugitives

i expect you to beg Jubril from Sudan

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by FamTomx2(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
ajumma:

shallow brain
you will soon start begging o
fugitives

i expect you to beg Jubril from Sudan

Your miserable days are numbered...

And yet nothing had the Zoo given to you as a life achievement, is it a good life or good future?? You are just a good for nothing old fool Zombie.

Am thinking that the other zombies (ablejesus26, proudlyomonna) are getting better of you in the area of zombiesm grin

The goat in ASO ROCK still remains a vegetable..
The Zoo is a failed nation.
You are a sick deranged quota system Zombie.

Long live ESN, IPOB, freedom fighters.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by adefitim(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Danisaint112:
I don't know which Igbo person is seeing this now. But if you are Igbo seeing this now with comment displayed in the front page it is very obvious you are being hated.

This is not a claim but a fact. The Racism you experience here (online and offline) is none compared to that you will receive abroad.

So if you have the money to go abroad, maybe to study or start a business but you decide to stay back because you think there is racism there, you are only fooling yourself.

If you are opportuned to go abroad today and even marry a white woman (not sugar mummy) seize the opportunity there are no people as racist as your Nigerian counterparts.

I guess you’re new here if not I for say make I......
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by alanto: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
adefitim:

I guess you’re new here if not I for say make I......
No be new. Na hypocrite. They are all like that. He never see him people shout afonja or skull miner? He never see him people call northerners different unprintable and very derogatory names?
He never see them call Ijaw different names? How many I want count? He never see them insult Tinubu and his whole tribe or buhari and all northerners or Muslims in general.
Give am that slap you plan give am. Na langido.

They get very emotional when you serve them half what they give to others.
But them just start for this forum. Na for this forum them go get home training.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Proudlyomonna: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
If releasing mnk will bring back the sweet peace in Igboland then it's good the SE leaders rally around to get a political settlement for him.
But I doubt if that would help issues now bcus the proud nigga has somehow lost control of his brainwashed urchins doing thier rubbish ipob ��
Let him come and take his militant sect out of Imo State,we don't have any mad troublesome heardmen causing trouble in Imo State so we don't need his militant esn.
Ever since they came into Imo State, trouble is all we get.
May God give the Governor of Imo State the wisdom and strength to rid Imo off this criminals doing their nonsense ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by marsman: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Omo ina go beg tire.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by zomby(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sunday was released because the Yoruba people worked restlessly together from day 1 until he was finally released.

Kanu doesn’t have a chance… simply because his people are known to be very unreliable, they also lack the integrity and unity that may be crucial in get him released.
Prediction: Kanu will be abandoned same way Ojukwu was abandoned.

You can’t give what you don’t have…they don’t have what it takes..

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Proudlyomonna: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

And yet nothing had the Zoo given to you as a life achievement, is it a good life or good future?? You are just a good for nothing old fool Zombie.

Am thinking that the other zombies (ablejesus26, proudlyomonna) are getting better of you in the area of zombiesm grin

Yes buhari is a vegetable.
Yes the Zoo is a failed nation.
Yes you are the most foolish and useless human being on earth to think a fraud and evill oppressive group like ipob is any better.
Your mnk doesn't have a single pure water factory in Abia state,he has never done anything good for his hometown Afara,yet a good for nothing animal like you think he and his evil group full of thugs and criminals deserve to be supported.
Only useless aggrieved brainwashed thieves in Igboland support ipob, sensible Igbos don't support nonsense.
I know in the Northern region you come from,your people celebrate terrorist with the backing of religion,but in Igboland we don't support nonsense.
That's why ipob has and can never never achieve anything in their oppressive agenda.
Call on me and I will teach you and fill your jihadist terrorist soul with the lights of my hard and undiluted truth ��

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by ajumma(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

@red begging for rotational president
u can never win the war
ask your forefathers about the origin kwashiorkor.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Salihusaliheen(m): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ask ojukwu and the like,they will keep on failing.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by danot1030: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
georgeakins:

Point of correction, please!

They are Ibos, not Igbos.

Tell us the difference
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Afamed: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lawlab254:

Are you okay with the way things are currently in Nigeria? Is this the Nigeria you dreamt of as a child? Is this the Nigeria you wish for your kids? Sentiments have so beclouded your reasonings. Stop thinking "we against them" all the time. What I want is a better Nigeria for all.
So the Nigeria you want , is where Nnamdi could order the killing of security men, where Nnamdi could order destruction of govt property ? And same you still want the same Albino to be released? Shame on you

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Lawlab254: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Osilama1:
u better shut up there... Why worry about a criminal nnamdi Kanu when we have things to think of... If u want better Nigeria u won't be supporting a terrorist like nnamdi Kanu

You have no right to call him a criminal nor a terrorist until he is adjudged as so by a competent court. If you are going to be honest to yourself, you can agree that you are not even worthy to tie the lace of Nnamdi's shoes. But it's totally fine to continue living in self denial of this fact.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Osilama1: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lawlab254:

You have no right to call him a criminal nor a terrorist until he is adjudged as so by a competent court. If you are going to be honest to yourself, you can agree that you are not even worthy to tie the lace of Nnamdi's shoes. But it's totally fine to continue living in self denial of this fact.
oya go release am nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Lawlab254: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
Afamed:

So the Nigeria you want , is where Nnamdi could order the killing of security men, where Nnamdi could order destruction of govt property ? And same you still want the same Albino to be released? Shame on you
spurious allegations. The only thing this your claims have in common with a basket is that they both can't hold water. Why is it taking like forever for the government to establish their case against this fellow?

If Nnamdi is guilty of the crimes he is being tried for, he will do the time. Otherwise, he should be set free. No one is above the law, neither should anyone be placed beneath the law. The law must be seen to be fair at all times, no matter who is before it.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Afamed: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lawlab254:
spurious allegations. The only thing this your claims have in common with a basket is that they both can't hold water. Why is it taking like forever for the government to establish their case against this fellow?

If Nnamdi is guilty of the crimes he is being tried for, he will do the time. Otherwise, he should be set free. No one is above the law, neither should anyone be placed beneath the law. The law must be seen to be fair at all times, no matter who is before it.
Then wait till the court decides.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What City And State Is This? / Gowon Regrets Creating States, Says It Promotes Divisions / Isis/boko Haram: Handling Terrorism The Russian Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.