Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG (10837 Views)

Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari / Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by FamTomx2(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Yes buhari is a vegetable.
Yes the Zoo is a failed nation.
Yes you are the most foolish and useless human being on earth to think a fraud and evill oppressive group like ipob is any better.
Your mnk doesn't have a single pure water factory in Abia state,he has never done anything good for his hometown Afara,yet a good for nothing animal like you think he and his evil group full of thugs and criminals deserve to be supported.
Only useless aggrieved brainwashed thieves in Igboland support ipob, sensible Igbos don't support nonsense.
I know in the Northern region you come from,your people celebrate terrorist with the backing of religion,but in Igboland we don't support nonsense.
That's why ipob has and can never never achieve anything in their oppressive agenda.
Call on me and I will teach you and fill your jihadist terrorist soul with the lights of my hard and undiluted truth ��

Go take your drugs has prescribed by the Yaba left physician.

Your deteriorating mental state is alarming..

Meanwhile the vegetable in ASO ROCK is El Jubril of Sudan, he has nothing to offer.
Misery fall upon his supporters.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by ajumma(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
FamTomx2

Hit your head for wall

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Danisaint112(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
adefitim:

I guess you’re new here if not I for say make I......

Do what?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by stanluiz(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ohaneze dey fall hand. Instead of them to tell South East governors to step up in dealing with insecurity affecting the region. They are busy chasing shadows.

Kanu is not coming out. He will pay for his crimes. His ipob fraud agitation has failed and collapsed. What is happening now is that miscreants and criminals are now hiding under ipob to commit crimes and evil but they will meet their Waterloo.

There is day for a thief. There is also a day for the owner.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
helinues:
Begs?

Wonders don shellac...

So eventually gra gra no dey open door except if you have the right key..

Toh
Initial gra gra no the last grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Bridget95(f): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Ibos have a lot to fix in their culture. We told them everything no be gra gra but they won't listen. See how Igboho was released as if it never happened. Meanwhile ibos have threatened many times but buhari no dey look their side sef. grin
Igboho most have signed an accord never to ask or fight for yoruba nation.

Nnamdi kanu swore never to betray.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by adefitim(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
alanto:

No be new. Na hypocrite. They are all like that. He never see him people shout afonja or skull miner? He never see him people call northerners different unprintable and very derogatory names?
He never see them call Ijaw different names? How many I want count? He never see them insult Tinubu and his whole tribe or buhari and all northerners or Muslims in general.
Give am that slap you plan give am. Na langido.

They get very emotional when you serve them half what they give to others.
But them just start for this forum. Na for this forum them go get home training.

Oil Dey your Sir. God bless you
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by adefitim(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Let love lead
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Babastrong(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=Yoruba1stson post=110876186]Tinubu's driver[yes, better than cownu's slaves. The slaves are begging for the release of their walking dead master]
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by naija4life247: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Taiggarr:

How did your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father end

Let me confirm from the man that mined your father's head for money rituals
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Nyanmiridunce: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bridget95:
Igboho most have signed an accord never to ask or fight for yoruba nation.

Nnamdi kanu swore never to betray.
Ojukwu swore too but las las, he contested for Nigeria president sef.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by pharmaking: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Stop begging FG, Buhari will not release KANU.

Start lobbying Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu or Professor Yemi.

By this time 2023, one of them will be in charge, and then your KANU will be freed.

Yoruba no dey beef any of you, because we mature pass other tribes Africa and beyond.Na una dey beef us.

We get native wisdom, everything no be noise.

I hope those ipob boys understand.

Now I can enjoy my amala in peace.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Proudlyomonna: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

Meanwhile the vegetable in ASO ROCK is El Jubril of Sudan, he has nothing to offer.

It's not secret that you have mental problems,with how you go about on every thread spewing incoherent bull crap��
You should join emergingnation in taking his moslim26 drugs ��
Misery fall upon the supporters of the vegetable in Aso rock.
Misery fall on the supporters of that criminal claiming freedom fighter who has never done anything good in Se but constantly sending young men to their early graves for his ipob fraud scheme.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Ttalk: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
LegacyB:

Every other thing you said is right apart from making Tinubu an equivalent of south west. No Sir, Tinubu is Never South west. We have better material far better than Tinubu. E.g Osinbajo et all.

How did I make Tinubu equivalent of SW?

They singled out Tinubu among all the aspirants for abuse, they abuse Yoruba with every derogatory words. Tinubu has declared, Osinbajo has not declared. Why should I allow anyone to rundown Tinubu even if I don't believe in his candidacy?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by 184ffivee: 5:54am On Mar 10, 2022
[s]
alanto:
Afenifere na your mate?
[/s]
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by 184ffi: 5:59am On Mar 10, 2022
[s]
alanto:

No be new. Na hypocrite. They are all like that. He never see him people shout afonja or skull miner? He never see him people call northerners different unprintable and very derogatory names?
He never see them call Ijaw different names? How many I want count? He never see them insult Tinubu and his whole tribe or buhari and all northerners or Muslims in general.
Give am that slap you plan give am. Na langido.

They get very emotional when you serve them half what they give to others.
But them just start for this forum. Na for this forum them go get home training.
[/s]
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Mrseriousman: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

You dey see your miserable life ? I don end you on nairaland. This FamTomx2 stole my bike and ran away with it. His father was killed at Onitsha main market cuz of stealing and he is equally an IPOB miscreant who advocates for killing of innocent people. He is a wanted criminal , a scammer , a ritualist , an armed robber and a pick pocket thief .

He is a he goat , headless fowl and a monkey without data.

He died on Dec 2, 2022. Burial arrangements would be communicated soon .

R.I.Pieces FamTomx2 .
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by FamTomx2(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mrseriousman:

You dey see your miserable life ? I don end you on nairaland. This FamTomx2 stole my bike and ran away with it. His father was killed at Onitsha main market cuz of stealing and he is equally an IPOB miscreant who advocates for killing of innocent people. He is a wanted criminal , a scammer , a ritualist , an armed robber and a pick pocket thief .

He is a he goat , headless fowl and a monkey without data.

He died on Dec 2, 2022. Burial arrangements would be communicated soon .

R.I.Pieces FamTomx2 .

Thief, return that stolen 2004 FORD car to the victim that you also rob of his valuables, you came to sell the car online , I will implicate you with all means.

Scammer, you won't have peace... Yahoo Yahoo criminal, everyday is for thief, at least I have dented your marketing activities here.

With this your account you won't be able to scam anyone here again.

Thunder faya u dia!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Mrseriousman: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

Thief, return that stolen 2004 FORD car to the victim that you also rob of his valuables, you came to sell the car online , I will implicate you with all means.

Scammer, you won't have peace... Yahoo Yahoo criminal, everyday is for thief, at least I have dented your marketing activities here.

Thunder faya u dia!

E Pain you ..hahahahahahaha . As e dey pain you , e dey sweet me . Useless repetition again . I dey give you wotowoto , you dey talk like a dead a skeleton but you are yet to be buried . So chill and talk with strength. Find pure water drink so it will be worth my time .

Since ,you still never implicate me ? Wetin you dey wait for na ? Or you just dey blah blah blah like a he goat?

As you dent my account , wetin happen to yours ? If Dem born you well , comment anywhere else .

Useless thief that ran away with my bike . Where is it ?

You are dead already, your body just dey mortuary . So until Burial day ...R.I.P FamTomx2.

I go continue dey give you BP so tey even for midnight ,you no go see peace . U no go fit sleep. You go dey scared of even my shadow.

If you dare run again, thunder will blacken your dead body .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2, 2022. R.I.P
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Mrseriousman: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

Thunder faya u dia!

E Pain am o ....hahahah. you see as I dey give you back to back? Onye nwuru anwu.. R.I.P
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Mrseriousman: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

Thunder faya u dia!

Poverty stricken fellow . Your borrowed data don finish abi ? Chai ..... What a disgrace. I cover my self for your shame . Shameless he goat.

R.I.P.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by FamTomx2(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Poverty stricken fellow . Your borrowed data don finish abi ? Chai ..... What a disgrace. I cover my self for your shame . Shameless he goat.

R.I.P.

Thief, it's cleared you are empty i mean nothing upstairs, am not a jobless slowpoke who washes a harlot's pants to feed .

I will continue placing curses on your miserable life, na for that ashawo house you go die put, though you won't escape police brutality... That FORD car you claimed to be the owner, proof it, the monkey no fit. grin

As dull as Hell, if you are smart you would have wriggled your way out from my hook grin but you will die mysterious only maggots and flies will be there for you.

Your miseries just started!

Scammer you will never succeed in this life!

Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by tishbite41(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
danot1030:
I thought some of them were mocking the Yorubas for not protesting for Igboho and i asked them what has their protest for Kanu produced for the South East than imposing undue unrest, affliction, deaths and economic woe in the South East.

Igbos can continue in their rivalry quest with Yorubas for as long as they like, the fact still remains that they still have a lot to learn from the Yorubas. Yorubas are more civilized and sophisticated in all standard than the Igbos though the later makes a lot of noises, brags, beat chest and are aggressive while the former is diplomatic, calculative, calm and rational in their dealings.
K. O. Dike
Eni Njoku
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by tishbite41(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
omenkaLives:
Lies. The shit belongs to Ndigbo alone, and only them will keep smelling the stench.

Instead of going after their sons and daughters killing and cannibalizing themselves, they're busy chasing shadows.

Kanu will remain in the zoo cage until Buhari leaves office, that's a given!
As long as he won't be stupid to kill him as Abiola was
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Mrseriousman: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

Thief, it's cleared you are empty i mean nothing upstairs, am not a jobless slowpoke who washes a harlot's pants to feed .

I will continue placing curses on your miserable life, na for that ashawo house you go die put, though you won't escape police brutality... That FORD car you claimed to be the owner, proof it, the monkey no fit. grin

As dull as Hell, if you are smart you would have wriggled your way out from my hook grin but you will die mysterious only maggots and flies will be there for you.

Which hook? Hahahahaha. Are you indirectly begging me to let you have peace? I am smarter than that fool . You asked for my trouble and I will give it to you till you are buried .

I don dismantle you here . You know self. Even your spirit hear am .

But how come you are cursed so tey you no fit buy data ? Eeh ? Which curse pass that one guy ? You get even chicken Brain at all? I pity your sleepless self. Your eyes for don go inside like an owl .

Mumu , as you Sabi troll , why you no fit reply mentions ? Legit worker wey no get shishi ? Abi na wheel barrow you dey push? You no do Okada work again after you stole my bike ?
You will be buried with it .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2, 2022. R.I.Pieces
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Mrseriousman: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

Mister mumu , let me give you assignment for the night . I will mark it in the morning. Check all the mentions that you didn't submit , reply them accordingly or else I will announce your Burial date tomorrow.

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2, 2022. R.I.P
Re: Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG by Mrseriousman: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2022
FamTomx2:

Thunder faya u dia!

E Pain you ....e Pain die . As e dey pain you , e dey sweet me , as e dey sweet me , e dey pain you .

Did I hear dent? Oh I will keep you waiting for it. As soon I achieve another sweet addition to my cars , you go follow celebrate me for here .

And we have established that the only thing you can do is BLA BLA blah like a he goat . Right ? What else ? Can you go to the police station? Do you have any evidence ? Can you get the Mods to ban me ? Answer those questions. Now what is your name ? The most foolish nairalander .

Where is my bike that I gave you ? Where is it ? Show me my bike? Return my bike or be buried with it .
Armed robber looking for cars to steal . All your mid night prayers will be used on your burial day .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blast At Brass Terminal Reduces Crude Oil Production By 25,000 Barrels Per Day / Supreme Court Fixes Date For Hearing Of Kanu Case Challenging Illegal Detention / Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.