Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle (1335 Views)

Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified? / Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Pascopele: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2022
A SERIOUS MATTER THAT NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION

There was nothing at home, no money in account and the children were hungry. He started thinking of way out. Who can I reach out to in this period?
It's serious a issue. He felt embarrassed that his family could not eat properly.

As he was scrolling on his phone then he found his Ex- Lover's Number. Old memory came and he decided to send a funny message as thus, "My wife that run away with another rich man. Tell your husband to send #2k because he snatched my wife".

After a minute the lady replied as thus, "Tell me you don't have money, old husband". Then he replied, " Yes, I don't have money, just send something". In a nutshell, the lady send 20k into his account instantly.

He jumped up, took his Master Card to the nearest ATM and withdraw. He gave his wife 10k and keep the remaining. He lied to her that a friend sent the money. She buys food stuff and prepare food. He was eating and left his phone on the TV when a message came from his EX asking if he had seen the money.

His wife saw the message, she took time to read the previous message.

Now, his wife suspend everything. She decided to be starved than to eat from that food. He tried to explain but all in vain. Worst part of it is that she instructed the children not to taste or touch the food.

Is the man justified?
Is the woman right with her action?
How can the situation be handled?

Please I need intelligent Answer
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2022
I hate people that still keep contacts or communicate with their ex,from sending money it’ll lead to another thing.Most people that keeps contact or communicate with their ex are usually irresponsible people

4 Likes

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Rubyjade: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2022
The woman actions are not justified because the man was already down, what if the table turns? Will the man also not eat the food ?
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2022
The woman is not right with her action. You can not be hungry & be keeping malice. But the man mumu by keeping her ex contact saved on his phone, he get how we take dey do-am.

4 Likes

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by neonly: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2022
What has d woman put on d table since d man is broke
In a relationship now it should what can u tender not always on d receiving end in d disguise of an a woman pls d man should force d children to eat abeg if she want to eat or not her Wahala
No time to check time for dis buhari era

2 Likes

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Zonefree(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2022
For this Nigeria, person dey reject food

Whatever you're going through in life, eat first. What is in the stomach carries what is in the head.

A wise wife will eat to her satisfaction first, so she can have enough strength to argue why he collected money from his Ex.

5 Likes

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by superCleanworks(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2022
she is human and it would have been perfect if she did not get to know where the money came from.

let us now imagine that the wife keeps calm and eat like nothing happened.
it is also a heavy blow for the man too because this is a time bomb. when the day comes, his wife will remind him of how useless he is and how women are feeding him and his family.

1 Like

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Zonefree(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2022
The wife is right to keep malice cos she's pained and she's in love. I understand

A man got to do what a man got to do, just to provide food for his family. No man will be happy seeing his family starve.

Make she try eat first. After eating, she should tell the husband to call the girl so she can thank her for the kind gesture. Let her familiarize with the girl.

By doing that, the girl will die any feelings she's developing for her Ex.

3 Likes

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Lamasta(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:
The woman actions are not justified because the man was already down, what if the table turns? Will the man also not eat the food ?
I love your contribution but my question is why do women like roping their kids to issues relating them and their hubby

2 Likes

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Rubyjade: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2022
neonly:
What has d woman put on d table since d man is broke
In a relationship now it should what can u tender not always on d receiving end in d disguise of an a woman pls d man should force d children to eat abeg if she want to eat or not her Wahala
No time to check time for dis buhari era
Don't be quick to make hasty generalization, she probably have been fending for the family and probably not happy he went back to the ex
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Rubyjade: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2022
Lamasta:

I love your contribution but my question is why do women like roping their kids to issues relating them and their hubby
I don't know my dear
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by emmanuelbrown26: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2022
Na d man get time to know whether wife eat or not. So far my kids dun eat and their is food for wife to eat and she refuse to eat, its her business not mine and do not spoil my children mind towards me, na straight to your papa house, I hate nonsense.
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Beremx(f): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2022
Who cares anyway? What matters is that there’s food to eat. If it’s me sef i will thank the lady. Who knows, she can help uplift the family by providing job for either her ex or his wife

3 Likes

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by neonly: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:
Don't be quick to make hasty generalization, she probably have been fending for the family and probably not happy he went back to the ex

Then dat when communication should come in instead denying her children food because of her ego
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Lamasta(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:
I don't know my dear
It is well

1 Like

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
1. Is the man justified? Yes he is...
No one will be happy to seat back and watch his child starve... The man did what he could to have his family fed, he didn't sleep with her or something... My only issue with the man is that, he tried to keep it from his wife... He would've explained exactly where he got the money from...

I know that, this act alone could open him up to advances from his ex and all, but with him involving the wife from the get-go, the issue can be handled properly and without compromise as compared to when he's handling the matter alone....

2. She's right to be jealous...
Even I will be very jealous if my wife calls her ex and ask for money, however, she shouldn't let her kids starve, it's wrong!

Let her cook for the children to eat first, then she can decide whether or not she wants to eat the food undecided....

3. How can the situation be handled?
Let that man go and explain to his wife why he did what he did, let him apologize for trying to hide the truth from her and let him involve her in everything relating to his ex... Let him also look for a way to pay back that money, so that it doesn't hang over his head like a noose waiting to be tied round his neck undecided...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by AutoChick4U(f): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
The wife ought to be thankful to the ex.
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
... My own is that she should not involve the children in such situation.
Abeg give them food jareh
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by NoToPile: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
The man would feel the same way if she collected money from her ex to feed the house.

7 Likes

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Pascopele: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
undecided
AutoChick4U:
The wife ought to be thankful to the ex.
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Rubyjade: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
neonly:

Then dat when communication should come in instead denying her children food because of her ego
True
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by HarunaWest(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Pascopele:

There was nothing at home, no money in account and the children were hungry. He started thinking of way out. Who can I reach out to in this period?
It's serious a issue. He felt embarrassed that his family could not eat properly.

As he was scrolling on his phone then he found his Ex- Lover's Number. Old memory came and he decided to send a funny message as thus, "My wife that run away with another rich man. Tell your husband to send #2k because he snatched my wife".

After a minute the lady replied as thus, "Tell me you don't have money, old husband". Then he replied, " Yes, I don't have money, just send something". In a nutshell, the lady send 20k into his account instantly.

He jumped up, took his Master Card to the nearest ATM and withdraw. He gave his wife 10k and keep the remaining. He lied to her that a friend sent the money. She buys food stuff and prepare food. He was eating and left his phone on the TV when a message came from his EX asking if he had seen the money.

Now, his wife suspend everything. She decided to be starved than to eat from that food. He tried to explain but all in vain. Worst part of it is that she instructed the children not to taste or touch the food.

Is the man justified?

The Ex is his friend. Which one is that he lied? His wife isn't hungry I guess. He should make sure that he feeds his children. That is the important thing to do. If the broke wife dey vex,make she go make her own money....

2 Likes

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 10, 2022
The wife deserves a hot knock on the head.

Did she see any love message?

She folds her hand watching her family almost dying of hunger and does nothing. The man goes out of his way to beg ( not cheating on her in the process) so they can survive, she's fuming? Shes maaaaad.

Let her go and hustle too since she doesn't want help. Na her fellow woman drop bar without flinching while she's there protecting penis wey no bring food. Oponu.

So far the man did not cheat or is not trying to cheat but only seeking help where he knows he can get, no problems. Any body can help any body provided it's with good intensions.

Let her gerraway.

This even reminds me of my experience with my ex and his ex.

That was in 2013. I was preparing for one immigration exercise that year for a job.
My ex was just out of school then. I didn't have anything doing. No money.

His ex was still on his neck then. My guy told her he found someone else but she wouldn't let go. So he just ignored her.

Now, I was planning to go for the recruitment exercise but no white canvas, no white nickar, no money to move, nothing.
You know what my ex told me? He said his ex had those things, that he'll go and get them for me. I just playfully told him I don't want somebody that will beat me cos I used to see her a lot on the road and she's so huuuge. He just told me she's not like that but by himself later changed his mind.

Another time, he used her account to do a transaction for me or collected money from her and gave to me then. I can't really remember now. He told me about it and I said God will bless her for me. tongue. What's my own.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2022
. undecided
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Rubyjade: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2022
grin
HarunaWest:

The Ex is his friend. Which one is that he lied? His wife isn't hungry I guess. He should make sure that he feeds his children. That is the important thing to do. If the broke wife dey vex,make she go make her own money....
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Truvelisback(m): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Pascopele:

Is the man justified?

If i were the man, i won't give a damn abt her. I didn't steal the money neither did defraud anyone. My ex is still my friend. She only helped me.

1 Like

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Mindlog: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2022
She can choose not to eat the food but has no right to starve the kids of food that is right before them, shouldn't involve the innocent children.
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
:/
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Rubyjade: 1:35am On Mar 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
If i were the man, i won't give a damn abt her. I didn't steal the money neither did defraud anyone. My ex is still my friend. She only helped me.
The question is don't you have friends, siblings or neighbors, why your ex?
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Truvelisback(m): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2022
Rubyjade:
The question is don't you have friends, siblings or neighbors, why your ex?
Must it be from others?

1 Like

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Rubyjade: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Must it be from others?
Yes, because an ex is in the past and must remain there.
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Truvelisback(m): 8:09am On Mar 11, 2022
Rubyjade:
Yes, because an ex is in the past and must remain there.
It doesn't mean. I wanna ask, if u were broke and dying of hunger, and u have asked for help from friends, family members, and the people u know, and none of them could help u but ur ex who is already married decided to help u with 20k, would u reject it?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Molested. / Is It Wrong To Want To Be Married At 23 Or 25 At Most? / Women, You Can Have A Career And Still Keep A Happy Home. Learn To Delegate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.