Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle (1337 Views)

Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified? / Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Emmawhite91(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2022
Lamasta:

I love your contribution but my question is why do women like roping their kids to issues relating them and their hubby
because men are easily defeated by their kids.
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by NoToPile: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
It doesn't mean. I wanna ask, if u were broke and dying of hunger, and u have asked for help from friends, family members, and the people u know, and none of them could help u but ur ex who is already married decided to help u with 20k, would u reject it?

If your wife gave her ex 20k for feeding like in this situation no other strings attachedand you got to know about it what would be running through your mind?

If your wife collected 20k from her ex like this situation no strings attached what would also be running through your mind

Would you be okay with both scenerios?

For me I believe anyone can help any body at any point in time but some guys on this thread are hypocritical with their responses, they wouldn't even accept such help neither would they allow their wives render such help.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Truvelisback(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2022
NoToPile:

If your wife gave her ex 20k for feeding like in this situation no other strings attachedand you got to know about it what would be running through your mind?

If your wife collected 20k from her ex like this situation no strings attached what would also be running through your mind

Would you be okay with both scenerios?
Answer my question then i shall answer urs.
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by NoToPile: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Answer my question then i shall answer urs.

I have modified, answer the questions.

1 Like

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Truvelisback(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2022
NoToPile:

I have modified, answer the questions.
Would u accept the money?
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Rubyjade: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
It doesn't mean. I wanna ask, if u were broke and dying of hunger, and u have asked for help from friends, family members, and the people u know, and none of them could help u but ur ex who is already married decided to help u with 20k, would u reject it?
Ask the church they will gladly help you
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by BeautyB99(f): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
You guys are blaming the woman, what if the table was turn around am very sure the man will start suspecting his wife is cheating on him, the man will not even eat the food and as for the ex how will she feel if such scenario happened to her. Sometimes before we start making hasty judgement let's always try to fix ourselves in that person shoe, na just food this time maybe next time the man ask his ex for help again this time she go tell the man to sleep with her before she helps him

2 Likes

Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Truvelisback(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rubyjade:
Ask the church they will gladly help you
U have not answered my question and u are involving church into it. Where u expecting the church to contribute money for u to feed? Lol. How does it sound to u? How would they look at u? See, leave that thing....
Re: Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle by Pascopele: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
grin
Mercychen:
The wife deserves a hot knock on the head.

Did she see any love message?

She folds her hand watching her family almost dying of hunger and does nothing. The man goes out of his way to beg ( not cheating on her in the process) so they can survive, she's fuming? Shes maaaaad.

Let her go and hustle too since she doesn't want help. Na her fellow woman drop bar without flinching while she's there protecting penis wey no bring food. Oponu.

So far the man did not cheat or is not trying to cheat but only seeking help where he knows he can get, no problems. Any body can help any body provided it's with good intensions.

Let her gerraway.

This even reminds me of my experience with my ex and his ex.

That was in 2013. I was preparing for one immigration exercise that year for a job.
My ex was just out of school then. I didn't have anything doing. No money.

His ex was still on his neck then. My guy told her he found someone else but she wouldn't let go. So he just ignored her.

Now, I was planning to go for the recruitment exercise but no white canvas, no white nickar, no money to move, nothing.
You know what my ex told me? He said his ex had those things, that he'll go and get them for me. I just playfully told him I don't want somebody that will beat me cos I used to see her a lot on the road and she's so huuuge. He just told me she's not like that but by himself later changed his mind.

Another time, he used her account to do a transaction for me or collected money from her and gave to me then. I can't really remember now. He told me about it and I said God will bless her for me. tongue. What's my own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anger And Love Has No Limits: Between A Dad And The Child. / Stop Breeding!!!! / 5 Things To Buy When Returning From A Journey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.