Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef (39036 Views)

How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) / How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Are you okay? What are you saying self!
Emmanuel30a:
This chopchop... Dey kiss... You dey teach how to kiss too? Are you an Expert in Pervert ... Claiming introvert or extrovert?
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Proudlyomonna: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
rickpat:
no reply as usual... well,I really like the way you write and your choice of words...hence I like reading from you...NO HARM INTENDED...trust you are good anyways...do take good care of yourself always...have a blessed rest of your day/week.

Watin be your problem na undecided
You no dey shame angry angry

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Lisaint(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Looks yummy!

You got a new a subscriber already

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Candidlady: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
illicit:

I can teach u, at kubwa of course wink

Iheard Yoruba meals are just made with palm oil and pepper...

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by We4all: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
I made use of, Carrots, Kidney(beef), Tomato paste, fresh pepper, Onion, garlic, thyme, Vegetable oil, Seasoning Cubes and Salt, and of course 1 pack of Spaghetti.
I like having it for dinner.

I am interested in the pot. What is the make?
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Emmanuel30a: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Are you okay? What are you saying self!
Chopchopfine jare. E be like say you sabi chopwell. Anyway, make u no chop wetin go make you no well or make you go to hell. Enjoy.
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Accurate method. Stir frying is the best way to get the best out of your pasta.

But no external water should enter your spag. Save some of the pasta water for the sauce and if you are serving it later, you can also use some of this water to lighten it up as pasta shouldn’t be dry.

You did very well. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin iyam not understanding oh
Emmanuel30a:
Chopchopfine jare. E be like say you sabi chopwell. Anyway, make u no chop wetin go make you no well or make you go to hell. Enjoy.
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by illicit(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Iheard Yoruba meals are just made with palm oil and pepper...

Well maybe

But my appetite isn't Yoruba

I cook and eat anything most humans cook n eat

Come I will show u

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
I don't Break mine at all
grin grin grin on point.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
It's nonstick, I got it from Jumia and I don't regret it.
(quote author=We4all post=110889198]

I am interested in the pot. What is the make?[/quote]
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by derecho(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Instead of some to devote time to learn how to cook atleast what they'll eat, they'd be preparing how to argue why they shouldn't cook in marriage and why it is demeaning for women to cook but if their husbands cook and bring it to them, they'd not remember "why should I be the one cooking"?

Everyone should learn how to cook but it's inexcusable for a girl child not to know how to.This has nothing to do with relegating women. It's a necessary skill.

Some no even dey shame to talk say dem no sabi cook.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
I don't add water after the frying stage...

If I have to, it would be my chicken/turkey stock.

3 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by We4all: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
It's nonstick, I got it from Jumia and I don't regret it.
(quote author=We4all post=110889198]

I am interested in the pot. What is the make?

Oh! That’s nice.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
@candidlady you found a teacher. This one is ready for you.
illicit:

Well maybe

But my appetite isn't Yoruba

I cook and eat anything most humans cook n eat

Come I will show u

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Emmanuel30a: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
grin grin grin grin iyam not understanding oh
Okay oo. It is well ... You may not want to tell.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
I can imagine the taste. But this is low budget, ,just making it nice still.
PrimadonnaO:
I don't add water after the frying stage...

If I have to, it would be my chicken/turkey stock.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thank you. And thanks for the tips.
pocohantas:
Accurate method. Stir frying is the best way to get the best out of your pasta.

But no external water should enter your spag. Save some of the pasta water for the sauce and if you are serving it later, you can also use some of this water to lighten it up as pasta shouldn’t be dry.

You did very well. kiss
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thanks for subscribing, you are the MVP.
Lisaint:
Looks yummy!

You got a new a subscriber already

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
I just want to say thank you to Everyone here. Nairalanders have been super supportive of me. There were times I feel like am not growing, my channel is not doing well, but you guys always come through for me.
You don't know how much your 5minutes contribution means to me.
I'm always grateful and I love you all for giving me something to hope on.
Thank you again and again for subscribing, liking and even commenting on my videos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Go into the kitchen and whip it now

my main chic stock my freezer I don't sweat it no more.
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
Big boy. Congratulations.
justscorchone:

my main chic stock my freezer I don't sweat it no more.
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Akharmony: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
The kichten utensil is beaitiful i mean the pot. . Me i dont expect anything better than good meal from that pot. . .

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Trust me na. grin grin grin
Akharmony:
The kichten utensil is beaitiful i mean the pot. . Me i dont expect anything better than good meal from that pot. . .

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Big boy. Congratulations.

Your time will come
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
I'm not interested
justscorchone:

Your time will come
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by gentleguy1975: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:
I notice we break our spaghetti here B4 dipping it in boiling water.

Well if you wanto enjoy the spaghetti experience, please dont break it. Dip as it's standing and stir once the button in the boiling water is soft. Vice versa!!

grin grin
I don't get it,if I don't break it will it not be too long and difficult to eat?
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Ximenez(m): 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
NobIeKING:

Nairaland Redpill I love you guys.
We must chop that guy raw today grin
Boss no be redpill matter. In fact i don't consider myself a "redpiller".
I just get really sad when i see stuff like that from my fellow guys, the length some of us go to just to cum. It's not worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Sleekfingers: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
I made use of, Carrots, Kidney(beef), Tomato paste, fresh pepper, Onion, garlic, thyme, Vegetable oil, Seasoning Cubes and Salt, and of course 1 pack of Spaghetti.
I like having it for dinner.

So na only one person go finish , this mountain,?
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Benresmy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwlllNaFRLc

Make I hire u , make u come dey cook for me?? cry cry cry cry....
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
I'm not interested

Suit yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.