Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef (39131 Views)

How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) / How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by BigRocky: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
rickpat:
no reply as usual... well,I really like the way you write and your choice of words...hence I like reading from you...NO HARM INTENDED...trust you are good anyways...do take good care of yourself always...have a blessed rest of your day/week.

I was once a jerk like you,simping was the only thing I was best at.

Until i realize I was just been a fool , realize I deserve better , thanks to shola and that other guy on nairaland.

You would be fine trust me

Ur eye go clear wen e see shege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Mariangeles(f): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
gentleguy1975:
I don't get it,if I don't break it will it not be too long and difficult to eat?

If you break spaghetti in Italy, you’d be thrown in jail. grin

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by pocohantas(f): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

That is if they don’t set him on fire.

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Mariangeles(f): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
pocohantas:

That is if they don’t set him on fire.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe grin

Their old women are very strict with their recipes and methods of cooking ehn…they easily get cranky when you don’t do it right. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
I'm in Lagos, I do food delivery
Benresmy:

Make I hire u , make u come dey cook for me?? cry cry cry cry....
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Reduce the volume. Off the mic
Sleekfingers:

So na only one person go finish , this mountain,?
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jesu! Tell me something. I will stay in my Nigeria peacefully oh wink
Mariangeles:

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Two days the complain will continue. And you dare not fry, they nor born you well to fry anything. My mom will complain that your food is making her sick because you fry.
Mariangeles:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe grin

Their old women are very strict with their recipes and methods of cooking ehn…they easily get cranky when you don’t do it right. cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
gentleguy1975:
I don't get it,if I don't break it will it not be too long and difficult to eat?
this is what it looks like when. You don't break it. You get that interlian feel and Aura.... Remember, you just don't wanto eat but also have an experience.

Another advantage of not breaking is that you'll be able to slurp it up asper stuuuuustuuustiust ( you Gerrit grin grin)

Try it out and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by AlphaBeta130: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Y'all will have to teach me how to cook cry cry cry

I can cook come and learn for free
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Spag now na big man food,

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Nkem96: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
I made use of, Carrots, Kidney(beef), Tomato paste, fresh pepper, Onion, garlic, thyme, Vegetable oil, Seasoning Cubes and Salt, and of course 1 pack of Spaghetti.
I like having it for dinner.

Nice content you've got on YouTube. Just subscribed to your channel. The sky is your starting point!

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Nkem96: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
I made use of, Carrots, Kidney(beef), Tomato paste, fresh pepper, Onion, garlic, thyme, Vegetable oil, Seasoning Cubes and Salt, and of course 1 pack of Spaghetti.

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by EmmaLege: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
i dey like slice ponmo in bits inside my spag kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Mariangeles(f): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Jesu! Tell me something. I will stay in my Nigeria peacefully oh wink

Whatever it takes to stay in Italy, I’ll gladly do.
Especially Napoli. Omg! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
That food is very affordable I made it with 1200
Tonymegabush1:
Spag now na big man food,
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thank you for subscribing
EmmaLege:
i dey like slice ponmo in bits inside my spag kiss kiss kiss
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thank you for supporting me. God bless you.
Nkem96:

Nice content you've got on YouTube. Just subscribed to your channel. The sky is your starting point!
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by magnum247: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
I can't see my greens tongue still looks nice though

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Sleekfingers: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Reduce the volume. Off the mic

: grin grin

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Benresmy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
I'm in Lagos, I do food delivery
Unfortunately am not in lagos now... Am in the Easter region cry cry

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by gozzlin: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:

Watched it to the end. Thanks sharing. I'll try it out this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Pootle: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
those liver looking like goat shit with white tape worms cool
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Aaaoo: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Chopchopfine: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thank you for watching, I'm glad you liked it.
gozzlin:

Watched it to the end. Thanks sharing. I'll try it out this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by faithfull18(f): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Spaghetti, favourite.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nice one
Did you boil the spaghetti or you just cut it inside the pot?
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by Backlaw406(m): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Measurement is the main problem... Either it is not enough or too much cry

cry cry
LOL
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by gentleguy1975: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

haha
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by manbrain: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Amazing
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by nentokritji(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
The truth is not everyone enjoys cooking and that's okay. If you can't cook get someone to do it for you. After there are something's you are good at that I am terrible at.
Make i help teach you how to cook delicious meal?
Re: Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef by uncle247(m): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2022
Madam, do I need to fry my own kidney? Cause I heard you saying:"I just added my
fried kidney". How's that possible? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / Eating Meat Last: Why Do Most Nigerians Do This? / Urhobo Owofibo (oil Soup) Aka Owo Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.