Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,843 members, 7,844,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

What Would You DO?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You DO?? (205 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You DO?? by vpcbawz(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2022
What would you Do when you Find out that the Girl You have been looking out for cheats on you! not Just with Anybody But You Brother, And the Girl In Question Already Have kids For You Yet She Cheat With Your Brother Of same Blood.. Here is the Questions can you Tell your Parent ? can You Tell Your Friends ? Well I am in short of words and Don’t really know how to Express the way it makes me feel .. Many times I wanna tell someone but I feel it would be silly for me to say myself but I have been holding on and hoping on God to Expose this Truama in my head that has been disturbing me ever since .. please Friends I need your advice on what to do .. Let me also end it by saying these Few years Back I told the girl of the dream I had and that I saw something like that was gonna happen but she said how would I ever dreamt about something like that and how would something like that happen that I should not mind my dreams that it would never happen then to my surprise it all happened and when I caught her she was denying and saying everything heavy to make me look stupid but now I feel her karma is catching up to her cause she have left my house with funny letter stating useless things I never did to her to make it look like I was the fault why she left my house .

1 Share

Re: What Would You DO?? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2022
And you're still asking us what to do?
Send her away already man. Such women could kill.

Those are the kind of women we now have in this generation. Make una manage them like that.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Truth About Divorce. / She Said He Is Stingy / Collect Ur Client Cc Or Dc, I Go Cash Am Out Via Btc For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.