Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. (4510 Views)

Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by Alexgeneration(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Igboland:
See the fool calling someone betrayal I ven with example I cited above. If your tribesmen ain't riddled with chronic bigotry you should be stone to death.

Ojukwu release Awolowo against the wish of the Gowon who we all saw the video where he went to meet him at the point of release while your entire Igbo tribe can not produce any photo to back your hopeless lie of Awo release by the dead brain Ojukwu that wasted over 2 million foolish Igbos for nothing.

Your head need to be smashed thoroughly, it need a hard reset. When talking betrayal call your forefathers in the like of Azikwe, Ekwueme, Peter Obi criminal that were willing slave to your aboki masters.

Yaribanza cvnt thinks Gowon came to Calabar prison to release the rat poison ambassador cos he saw some pictures in ogbomoso.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
immortalcrown:

You are obviously very stupid. I asked a question based on a claim I saw. How does asking the question mean hating the truth? Am I not seeking the truth by asking the question? Also, must I be an Igbo before I can ask about the project? You just displayed your stupidity here.
You clearly described who he is.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by Alexgeneration(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Igboland:
Of course because of Igbo delusion n foolishness I should disregard what I saw with my two eyes n believe the lies your Igbo fathers are renowned for.

Awolowo gave your fathers free education which is "free of education " and it has done damages to your numb skull.

Did you bother to ask the person that showed you the video, how during a war,Gowon can stroll into the enemy's prison and release a high profile prisoner,imprisoned by the same Nigerian government given the fact that Calabar has not fallen into the hands of Nigerian soldiers then?

You saw some video on YouTube with Gowon receiving Awolowo at the airport, did you ask where Awolowo was flying in from?

Biafra was declared on May and Awolowo was released on August, so how did Gowon when he had no authority over the Eastern region where Awolowo was imprisoned?

Have you read Awolowo's diary about how he was released?

Yaribanza Traitors

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by Igboland: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Slaves do not stop being slaves even during wars. Your forefather Azikwe laid the precedent of being the educated slave to Tafawa Balewa followed by the dead brian Ekwueme that was locked up in Kirikiri while his slave master was under house arrest. Your aboki master dare not order Ojukwu the coward that scampered into Ivory coast in woman attire n not obey.

Alexgeneration:
Awolowo gave your fathers free education which is "free of education " and it has done damages to your numb skull.

Did you bother to ask the person that showed you the video, how during a war,Gowon can stroll into the enemy's prison and release a high profile prisoner,imprisoned by the same Nigerian government given the fact that Calabar has not fallen into the hands of Nigerian soldiers then?

Yaribanza Traitors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Please, how is this project funded?

Also, why is there a tollgate near the bridge? Who intends to get a refund of the money spent on the bridge?

ADDED:
This question shows that majority of people here are stupid. If you know the answer to the question, give the answer. If you do not know the answer, leave the question. What is tribal about the question? Is it a crime to ask a necessary question? I asked the question based on a claim I saw. I added a picture of the claim to justify my question. These fools cannot say my question is baseless. Stupid people are using sentiment to read negative meaning into the simple question.

You're right on point on the attachment.

“As you are aware, the government of Nigeria has committed that the assets will support and assist in expediting the construction of the three major infrastructure projects across Nigeria – namely Lagos – Ibadan expressway, Abuja – Kano express way and the second Niger bridge.

So why the toll on the bridge?

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-finally-nigeria-to-repatriate-308m-abacha-loot-from-us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by Alexgeneration(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Igboland:
Slaves do not stop being slaves even during wars. Your forefather Azikwe laid the precedent of being the educated slave to Tafawa Balewa followed by the dead brian Ekwueme that was locked up in Kirikiri while his slave master was under house arrest. Your aboki master dare not order Ojukwu the coward that scampered into Ivory coast in woman attire n not obey.

I thought you'd counter my argument and not begin to insult your dead father.

Have you read Awolowo's diary about his release?

Gowon met him at the airport after his release, where was he flying in from? Does Gowon have jurisdiction over the affairs of the east in 1967?

TRAITORS
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by Lionnation: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Alexgeneration:
That was the first time Abacha's loot was returned to Nigeria?

If you don't know, Obasanjo received Abacha's loot during his tenure.
tell Obasanjo received abacha loot yaradua received, Johnathan received, abacha loot still remain e no dey finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by darelar(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
I thought it was claimed that former president GEJ almost completed the bridge before leaving office?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by Alexgeneration(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Igboland:
There is no point countering shameless despicable lies by lunatics of Igbo extraction. Your father be it in hell or hellfire can show up where Ojukwu ever declared he freed Awo from prison. All your wailing question of who was in govt in the years you were running mad is none of my business.

Please take your cork n bulls story of Gowon meeting your father in hell. No one cares about that show us article clip where Ojukwu claim he freed Awo or forever rot in the deepest part of hellfire with every member of your household dead alive n unborn.

Lols grin, Yaribanza is showing me PM times news report as a source for his argument.

Olodo, go to Nigerian archives and look at the signature on the bail document of Awolowo if it's Gowon or Aguiyi Ironsi?

After that, tell them to show you Awolowo's diary and read what he wrote about his release.

grin Still show me the YouTube video as your evidence, MUMU BOY.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by Igboland: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
To know your fathers are born diehard liar here is where the issue was trashed out n your tribe lie was glaring exposed for the world to know you will all perish lying.

https://www.nairaland.com/3543658/did-ojukwu-release-awolowo-prison
Alexgeneration:
I thought you'd counter my argument and not begin to insult your dead father.

Have you read Awolowo's diary about his release?

Gowon met him at the airport after his release, where was he flying in from? Does Gowon have jurisdiction over the affairs of the east in 1967?

TRAITORS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by Igboland: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Even when doc from NY times was posted on NL exposing your lies of Ojukwu releasing Awo you still did not believe it.

My parting word to you is that your entire tribe with no exception of anyone can rot in the deepest of hell with your lies. The Yoruba you love to hate can not be fooled with your revisionist foolishness or lies. Burn in hell.

Alexgeneration:
Lols grin, Yaribanza is showing me PM times news report as a source for his argument.

Olodo, go to Nigerian archives and look at the signature on the bail document of Awolowo if it's Gowon or Aguiyi Ironsi?

After that, tell them to show you Awolowo's diary and read what he wrote about his release.

grin Still show me the YouTube video as your evidence, MUMU BOY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by Alexgeneration(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Igboland:
Even when doc from NY times was posted on NL exposing your lies of Ojukwu releasing Awo you still did not believe it.

My parting word to you is that your entire tribe with no exception of anyone can rot in the deepest of hell with your lies. The Yoruba you love to hate can not be fooled with your revisionist foolishness or lies. Burn in hell.

Just take a stroll to Nigerian national Archives in Lagos, tell them to show you the signature on Awolowo's release papers.

Forget wetin Ojukwu talk or the NY doctor talk, just go national archives go confirm for yourself.

grin
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by NGpatriot: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nigeria’s attorney general said on Monday the funds had been received following an agreement requiring the money go towards infrastructure projects, and if any cash was diverted Nigeria could be required to replace it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-nigeria-corruption/nigeria-to-use-311-mln-of-abacha-assets-to-fund-infrastructure-idINL8N2CN758

Where did Igbos get their own story from? Maybe from ipobian news network..

You are lucky that PMB is a good man because he could have spent the money on another infrastructure in his village or somewhere in the SW or even SS.

Ungrateful losers..

God Bless PMP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by NGpatriot: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ungrateful clowns... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by SparrowLeague: 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by naija4life247: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
immortalcrown:

You are obviously very stupid. I asked a question based on a claim I saw. How does asking the question mean hating the truth? Am I not seeking the truth by asking the question? Also, must I be an Igbo before I can ask about the project? You just displayed your stupidity here.

This hatred that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, bitter, miserable and suicidal. Your question shows that you are not mentally stable.

The above however does not remove the fact that Buhari will not end well just like terrorists before him.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by christistruth01: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rugaria:
The TOLL GATES have been commissioned!
WWE in Igboland will be the first region to pay every dime for the bridge built to link the region with the rest of the country..
The federal government built all the Lagos mainland bridges, none was tolled!
If you talk now, they will say you're the tribalist..

Haven't you ever heard of the Lekki Toll gate?
It is in Lagos

The Taxes paid in Lagos are used for infrastructure maintenance too

Ask Anambra state Gov to use Taxes to maintain it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by christistruth01: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
NGpatriot:

Prime Minister Balewa was killed a week after Commissioning the first Niger Bridge in January 1966
Ojukwu ordered his Army to Blow it up a year later in 1967 September

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jesus.....

immortalcrown:

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
cry me a river..grateful clown untop bridge

NGpatriot:

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is FG..stop typing rubbish and talking about states.. He's talking about FG,don't be stupidly smart

christistruth01:

Haven't you ever heard of the Lekki Toll gate?
It is in Lagos

The Taxes paid in Lagos are used for infrastructure maintenance too

Ask Anambra state Gov to use Taxes to maintain it

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if you read what you write. Let him build it in his village na,wetin consign us..Have people not been going to onitsha before the so called special Bridge ? is Bridge your 2022 priority ...goan sit down abeg...or geddifok

NGpatriot:

Where did Igbos get their own story from? Maybe from ipobian news network..

You are lucky that PMB is a good man because he could have spent the money on another infrastructure in his village or somewhere in the SW or even SS.

Ungrateful losers..

God Bless PMP.

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Love to hate yorubas..? why? did we conquer ilorin or yewa abi lokoja..Go and face your masters. We are way superior

Igboland:

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
town crier

Igboland:
To know your fathers are born diehard liar here is where the issue was trashed out n your tribe lie was glaring exposed for the world to know you will all perish lying.

https://www.nairaland.com/3543658/did-ojukwu-release-awolowo-prison

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
False false false you liar..Who are the slaves ? Mention one territory we have lost ?..You slaves lost lokoja,ilorin..Yewa and igangan till date,you still serve your Emir masters and you come here to argue with your superiors..Have you fought a nation before ? you cannot even stand wakili you slave in your own kingdom

Igboland:

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Loud it....Even in modern times, they cannot reclaim Ilorin. Just elenu tribe.

Alexgeneration:

You saw some video on YouTube with Gowon receiving Awolowo at the airport, did you ask where Awolowo was flying in from?

Biafra was declared on May and Awolowo was released on August, so how did Gowon when he had no authority over the Eastern region where Awolowo was imprisoned?

Have you read Awolowo's diary about how he was released?

Yaribanza Traitors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Obi Win Any State From North Or South West Call Me BASTARD / It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! / For Presidency 45. For Governorship 40. How possible is that?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.