Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Freelancers ; Withdraw Your Funds At The Current Black Market Exchange Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelancers ; Withdraw Your Funds At The Current Black Market Exchange Rate (3201 Views)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today August 15th, 2023 / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancers ; Withdraw Your Funds At The Current Black Market Exchange Rate by Loveiyke(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2022
As a Freelancer in Nigeria or other African countries Working on Freelance Websites like Fiverr, Upwork, Toptal, or People per hour. You get paid in dollars or other currencies like Euros or Pounds.

So how do you convert this foreign currency to your local currency, in my case Naira?

The common method is to withdraw it to my PayPal or Payoneer account, then withdraw it to my local bank account which I have previously added to PayPal or Payoneer.

[But here's where it's gets messed up.]{red}

As of 3rd March 2022, the exchange rate of Dollar to Naira on Payoneer is ₦410, while on PayPal it's ₦404. While the present exchange rate is ₦568.

Let me break it down for you

If you have $100 in your Payoneer account and you decide to withdraw it to your local bank. At the exchange rate of Payoneer, ₦41000 will be deposited in your account instead of ₦56,800 at the black market rate.

₦56800-₦41000=₦15,800
You lose ₦15,800

If it's $500 you withdraw, you end up getting ₦205,000 instead of ₦284,000.

A whopping loss of ₦79000

The losses get bigger as the amount in dollars, gets bigger and this applies to withdrawing euros, and pounds also.

I was a victim of this too, until 3 months ago, i discovered a mind-blowing option.

This option allowed me to create my own USD, EUR, and GBP accounts.

Now once I get paid, I withdraw the money to my foreign EUR account, then I swap it for Naira on this platform @ the current black market rate (570) presently. I then withdraw it to my bank account, its takes only a minute before I receive the alert.

Check it out here;

https://convertyourdollars.carrd.co

Cheers to more $$$ on your freelance journey.

Re: Freelancers ; Withdraw Your Funds At The Current Black Market Exchange Rate by leosantogod: 8:38pm On May 15, 2022
Is this better than [url]grey.co[/url] ? Since I also get my own foreign bank account with Grey.
Re: Freelancers ; Withdraw Your Funds At The Current Black Market Exchange Rate by samsard(m): 12:49am On May 16, 2022
leosantogod:
Is this better than [url]grey.co[/url] ? Since I also get my own foreign bank account with Grey.
He's selling the information. Stick to Grey grin it probably is Grey sef.
Re: Freelancers ; Withdraw Your Funds At The Current Black Market Exchange Rate by BenTackle: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
its definitely grey.co
Re: Freelancers ; Withdraw Your Funds At The Current Black Market Exchange Rate by Ajijoha00622: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
I saw this on YouTube.

[center]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ5w_WnM5gM[/center]

Please watch this video

Regards

Femi

(1) (Reply)

The Largest Market In West Africa...Ibadan Market / Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 / Need Info On Where To Buy Transformers, Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.