Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? (1148 Views)

What Does It Mean That Even The Demons Believe? / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by kingyakos: 8:26pm On May 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Sin is disobedience of God's direct commandment hence the reason why it js referred to as transgression of God's Law. undecided

Did Christ said he that believe shall be save and he that believeth not shall be condemn?
Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On May 03, 2023
kingyakos:
■ Did Christ said he that believe shall be save and he that believeth not shall be condemn?
Two questions
1. What did Christ mean by believing in the context of the passage you took that from?

2. And what exactly is man saved from in that particular case? undecided

There are actually 2 salvations offered by Jesus Christ, and each came with different stipulations. So there is a need to be specific when speaking of them. undecided
Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by kingyakos: 8:34pm On May 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Two questions
1. What did Christ mean by believing in the context of the passage you took that from?

2. And what exactly is man saved from in that particular case? undecided

There are actually 2 salvations offered by Jesus Christ, and each came with different stipulations. So there is a need to be specific when speaking of them. undecided

Please i would like to know about the two salvation. I'm willing to learn
Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On May 03, 2023
kingyakos:
■ Please i would like to know about the two salvation. I'm willing to learn
In Scripture, we learn that Jesus Christ is God's Truth, God's Eternal Life, and God's Way in John 14 vs 6. undecided

Salvation from the condemnation of Sin which is Death - John 3 vs 1 - 21 by which He gifts those who obey with Eternal Life aka grace in place of the curse of Death which was previously upon such a one. As it states, this salvation is eternal in origin meaning one is incapable of losing it. In other words, once one gains access to the Kingdom of God — either through the broad gate or the narrow gate described in Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 — by way of the Spirit of Eternal life, there is no going back after that. The individual becomes eternally bound to the Kingdom of God for better(eternal reward) or for worse(eternal damnation) - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 .

Salvation from Sin unto everlasting Righteousness - Matthew 10 vs 22 & Matthew 24 vs 12- 13 & Mark 13 vs 13 - by which one is then sealed by the Spirit of God aka the Spirit of Truth in righteousness. As Jesus Christ made clear in His Gospels, it is only those who stand faithful — living in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments, God's Truth — until the end, that will be saved in this manner. Those who fall by the way before the end will have themselves to blame. undecided

So which of the two salvation above do you refer to when you claim that Jesus Christ said those who believe will be saved? undecided
Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by Steep(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2023
Janosky:

Genesis 6:3, Adam is flesh.
Ephesians 4:6 God is the Father of ALL flesh and ALL Spirits.

Our Father (of spirits) in heaven (& flesh on earth).
John 20:17 " I am ascending to my Father and your Father"
This is Bible truth non negotiable.
yes God is the father of all because all things came from him but however there is a special fatherhood of God that only those who are born of God comes under.
That is what I am talking of.
Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by kingyakos: 9:43pm On May 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In Scripture, we learn that Jesus Christ is God's Truth, God's Eternal Life, and God's Way in John 14 vs 6. undecided

Salvation from the condemnation of Sin which is Death - John 3 vs 1 - 21 by which He gifts those who obey with Eternal Life aka grace in place of the curse of Death which was previously upon such a one. As it states, this salvation is eternal in origin meaning one is incapable of losing it. In other words, once one gains access to the Kingdom of God — either through the broad gate or the narrow gate described in Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 — by way of the Spirit of Eternal life, there is no going back after that. The individual becomes eternally bound to the Kingdom of God for better(eternal reward) or for worse(eternal damnation) - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 .

Salvation from Sin unto everlasting Righteousness - Matthew 10 vs 22 & Matthew 24 vs 12- 13 & Mark 13 vs 13 - by which one is then sealed by the Spirit of God aka the Spirit of Truth in righteousness. As Jesus Christ made clear in His Gospels, it is only those who stand faithful — living in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments, God's Truth — until the end, that will be saved in this manner. Those who fall by the way before the end will have themselves to blame. undecided

So which of the two salvation above do you refer to when you claim that Jesus Christ said those who believe will be saved? undecided

Salvation from condemnation
Salvation from sin is same thing and i don't see any difference in what u pointed out here.
Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by kingyakos: 9:44pm On May 03, 2023
kingyakos:

Salvation from condemnation
Salvation from sin is same thing and i don't see any difference in what u pointed out here.

Maybe we'll discuss much better tomorrow
Shalom.
Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On May 03, 2023
kingyakos:
■ Salvation from condemnation. Salvation from sin is same thing and i don't see any difference in what u pointed out here.
1. If it were the same thing then Jesus Christ would not have stated and explained them differently, would He? undecided

The first Salvation He took time explaining in John 3 vs 1 - 21 making sure to indicate that the only spirit involved at that point is the Spirit of Eternal Life— not to be confused with the Holy Spirit who is never mentioned, not even once in the entirety of that conversation Jesus Christ had with Nicodemus. Jesus Christ also took time to explain what it is like for those who are born of the Spirit of Eternal Life — proof that one is in fact born-again. Also of note is the fact that not once does Jesus Christ indicate that one's sins are absolved or washed away at the point in time as it is after all sinners— not saints— who are allowed into the Kingdom of God. So, that Jesus Christ took time to emphasis the particulars of the first means it is not the same as the second. undecided
Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On May 03, 2023
kingyakos:
Maybe we'll discuss much better tomorrow
Shalom.
Sure! undecided
Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by Kobojunkie: 2:42am On May 04, 2023
Steep:
everybody is laughing at your stupidity, you lied saying Demons believe in the finished work of christ, you don't even know what finished work of christ mean, I pity for your soul. I asked you where you get that from the scrupture that demons believe in the finished work of christ, you spinning and trying to twist it around. You are the one who is a liar here. Second lie again, claiming that Jesus teaches that demons are going to be part of God's kingdom. I would not have bothered but your madness and lies need to be exposed. Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; Kobojunkie, didn't Jesus say All things that offend would be out of his kigdom? You are just a deluded liar
It's been how many years now and you continue to reason like someone whose skull is crawling with tambolo, why? The "everybody" that you claim laughs at me, are they not of the same religious cloth that you are cut out of? When the religious folks took Jesus Christ for a joke eventually condemning him to death when they felt His jokes had gone too far did it in any way diminish the fact that they were all liars while Jesus Christ was indeed the truth of God? Please, unplug your brain from that religious network every now and then so you can in fact engage it for your own soul's sake. undecided

When a king sentences an individual or even a demon to eternity in a prison, does He not make sure that prison is in a place ruled over by Him in order that He could ensure the sentence is enforced for eternity? undecided
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne.
32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left.
34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,
36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’
37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?
38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?
39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’
40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,
43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’
44 Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’
45 Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’
46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46
Jesus Christ made clear that He is ruler over a Kingdom that is not of this world - John 18 vs 36 -, and Jesus Christ made clear that eternity is not possible except through Him. So, what other Kingdom exists that is not of this world where eternity is a possibility? undecided
What other Kingdom, ruled over by another King, is there for Jesus Christ to exile the devil and His demons to for eternity? undecided
36 Then Jesus left the people and went into the house. His followers came to him and said, “Explain to us the meaning of the story about the weeds in the field.”
37 He answered, “The man who planted the good seed in the field is the Son of Man.
38 The field is the world. The good seed are the people in God’s kingdom. The weeds are the people who belong to the Evil One.
39 And the enemy who planted the bad seed is the devil. The harvest is the end of time. And the workers who gather are God’s angels.
40 “The weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire. It will be the same at the end of time.
41 The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will find the people who cause sin and all those who do evil. The angels will take those people out of his kingdom.
42 They will throw them into the place of fire. There the people will be crying and grinding their teeth with pain.
43 Then the godly people will shine like the sun. They will be in the kingdom of their Father. You people who hear me, listen! - Matthew 13 vs 38 - 43
Above, we read that the King will authorize His own angels to throw the evil people — the demons— into a place of fire to burn. Can the angels throw the demons in a place where the King has no authority over— another King's land? undecided

In the same book of Matthew, Jesus Christ informed you that there are two parts to the Kingdom of God; Heaven which is an end for those who access through the Narrow gate; and Hell which is the end that awaits those who access through the Broad Gate - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 - meaning that there are two different places within the Kingdom of God ruled over by Jesus Christ. Or do you reason that Jesus Christ came to tell you of 2 Kingdoms, one which He is king over, and another which He has absolutely no power over, both of which you can access through His very own Kingdom? undecided

Just an aside, notice how little to no concern you give to the fact that you make Jesus Christ appear nothing but a liar with each post of yours on here. Are you sure you are born again to start with? Do you have evidence that proves this to be the case? Or is your claim all of mental assent/con(-fidence) and nothing else? undecided
Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by Steep(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It's been how many years now and you continue to reason like someone whose skull is crawling with tambolo, why? The "everybody" that you claim laughs at me, are they not of the same religious cloth that you are cut out of? When the religious folks took Jesus Christ for a joke eventually condemning him to death when they felt His jokes had gone too far did it in any way diminish the fact that they were all liars while Jesus Christ was indeed the truth of God? Please, unplug your brain from that religious network every now and then so you can in fact engage it for your own soul's sake. undecided

When a king sentences an individual or even a demon to eternity in a prison, does He not make sure that prison is in a place ruled over by Him in order that He could ensure the sentence is enforced for eternity? undecided
Jesus Christ made clear that He is ruler over a Kingdom that is not of this world - John 18 vs 36 -, and Jesus Christ made clear that eternity is not possible except through Him. So, what other Kingdom exists that is not of this world where eternity is a possibility? undecided
What other Kingdom, ruled over by another King, is there for Jesus Christ to exile the devil and His demons to for eternity? undecided
Above, we read that the King will authorize His own angels to throw the evil people — the demons— into a place of fire to burn. Can the angels throw the demons in a place where the King has no authority over— another King's land? undecided

In the same book of Matthew, Jesus Christ informed you that there are two parts to the Kingdom of God; Heaven which is an end for those who access through the Narrow gate; and Hell which is the end that awaits those who access through the Broad Gate - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 - meaning that there are two different places within the Kingdom of God ruled over by Jesus Christ. Or do you reason that Jesus Christ came to tell you of 2 Kingdoms, one which He is king over, and another which He has absolutely no power over, both of which you can access through His very own Kingdom? undecided

Just an aside, notice how little to no concern you give to the fact that you make Jesus Christ appear nothing but a liar with each post of yours on here. Are you sure you are born again to start with? Do you have evidence that proves this to be the case? Or is your claim all of mental assent/con(-fidence) and nothing else? undecided

You are really a donkey junky, you are filled with junks.
Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by Kobojunkiee: 7:28pm On May 04, 2023
Steep:
■ You are really a donkey junky, you are filled with junks.
Oh my! I see all those questions pulled you into a zone your mind has never been before now. undecided

Run go ask your pastors and mogs --- your gods of men ---, and then come back and tell us what answers they feed you next so we can continue from where you stopped. undecided
Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by Steep(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Oh my! I see all those questions pulled you into a zone your mind has never been before now. undecided

Run go ask your pastors and mogs --- your gods of men ---, and then come back and tell us what answers they feed you next so we can continue from where you stopped. undecided
Deluded junky.
Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by Kobojunkiee: 8:18pm On May 04, 2023
Steep:
Deluded junky.

Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by delkuf(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2023
Steep:
yes if he continues in the truth of Jesus christ.

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

But again, he saved Christian does not go on to continue live in sin, this is because he is born of God.

So your answer is not because he sinned but if he does or not continue in christ.
what you said is wrong. Faith does not cover sin. When sin and die, you end up in hell
Re: Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? by Steep(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2023
delkuf:
what you said is wrong. Faith does not cover sin. When sin and die, you end up in hell
op didn't say faith cover sin.
Read 1 John 1 vv 7 to end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's Day / Read This Book Called "the Secret Terroists" And: / Should Christians Judge? Read And Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.