Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,332 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady (714 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Jenniferchuma10: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
A Nigerian lady is distraught after discovering that a man she has been dating for four years is planning to marry a lady his aunt introduced to him for Green Card.

" The ring is not mine" - lady discovers boyfriends plan to propose to another lady abroad( video)
The distressed lady, who also revealed that she has been living with the man for 2 years added that she was pushed to search the house for some things only to discover a ring which is not hers.

" The ring is not mine" - lady discovers boyfriends plan to propose to another lady abroad( video)
However, comments and opinions from netizens urge her to remain calm and not to quickly judge the man whom they may have unknowingly gotten the misfitted ring for her.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/the-ring-is-not-mine-lady-discovers-boyfriends-plan-to-propose-to-another-lady-abroad-video/

Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Shalommy(f): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
How did she know?. undecided
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Juliusmomoh2: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
her face looks familiar
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by EmzyT: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Looks like a skit..

Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Olunmercy56(f): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thank God you saw it, evil men and good guys still exist
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by slimjohn2k5: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Na this behaviour make the guy never propose since.

Why the hasty conclusion, just wait and see. because if you confront him, he will tell you it is yours.

Moreover, the plan may be to marry the other lady for the paper, divorce, then marry her

1 Like

Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Ibkrichie(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Olunmercy56:
Thank God you saw it, evil men and good guys still exist

Hello have been sending mails to all this while accept my or u can send me mail o sibukun05@gmail.com...I will b glad to see your response
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
If this is true,so sad.The life of a woman is always very tough,never allow a man to mess your youthful life for you,leave that man that is not proposing after six months in a relationship.
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Juliusmomoh2: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
If this is true,so sad.The life of a woman is always very tough,never allow a man to mess your youthful life for you,leave that man that is not proposing after six months

six months ..
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

six months ..
Yes,six months is enough time for a matured man who knows the purpose of his existence to make decisions.
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Juliusmomoh2: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes,six months is enough time for a matured man who knows the purpose of his existence to make decisions.

I shake Head untop your matter oo
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

I shake Head untop your matter oo
You need to shake head kos you are not at the receiving end,a woman's life is different from that of a man,it is unwise to allow an unserious man waste your life as a youthful lady only to abandon you for a much younger lady when you are beginning to loose that youthfulness. Ladies should learn to be in total control of their emotions so as to be able to cut off from any unserious men in their lives.
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Obagofixxy: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
All that glitters ain't gold

Upon the cowbell milk wey you carry

Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Juliusmomoh2: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
You need to shake head kos you are not at the receiving end,a woman's life is different from that of a man,it is unwise to allow an unserious man waste your life as a youthful lady only to abandon you for a much younger lady when you are beginning to loose that youthfulness. Ladies should learn to be in total control of their emotions so as to be able to cut off from any unserious men in their lives.

so you are seriously saying this out of your mind?
what a wakkling generation
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

so you are seriously saying this out of your mind?
what a wakkling generation
I pity that lady you are wasting her life under the guise of woke and relationship, may she receive sense sooner than you expect
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Airforce1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
She's too fat

Make she readjust her weight biko
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by paulolee(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
all for green card..allow am go abeg, if na u e happen to, u go share testimony about ur yankee tinx
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Whazar(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Breakfast everywhere
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Jeon(f): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
sister just take heart and move on...
it's not the end of the world. God will surprise you with someone that deserve and value your existence.

1 Like

Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by PalmsInTheSky: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
If this is true,so sad.The life of a woman is always very tough,never allow a man to mess your youthful life for you,leave that man that is not proposing after six months in a relationship.

A day should be enough....So you can hide your real self to get a MF ring?
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by czarr(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Instead of her to encourage the guy, so he go later bring her enter after he divorce the woman
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ladies if you like, stand in his kitchen with his shirt on and be shouting "baby, semo or eba?"... That dude already knows who he wants to spend the rest of his with and it's probably not you cheesy
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
meaning.... green card is more important to him than your "supposed" love story!
Re: The Ring Is Not Mine” Lady Discovers Boyfriends Plan To Propose To Another Lady by diogo23: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Shalommy:
How did she know?. undecided
Good question

(1) (Reply)

����my Apartment Totally Free��ready For Hookup Waiting For You����� / Why Do Nigerian Women Overrate Their Chances Of Marrying A Rich Man / Crossdresser Posing As Pr0st!tute Arrested After Going Home With A Man In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.