Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill (33507 Views)

Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect / Buhari Electoral Calculation: Fulani Marauders From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Babaheekmat: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mooh247:

i just qoute you again

its a free world where i do as i like

You just proved once again that you are zombie
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by JudasNaKarrot: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You again. Don't you have work to do this boy?

Tinipoo will never win. He can never be president, don't you get it?
The man is sick and not fit to be president. Moreover he is super corrupt and a thief.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Mooh247: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
Babaheekmat:

You just proved once again that you are zombie

and i just proved again that you are the zombie
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by israel90: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This 2023 will be sweet!! Democracy has come to stay in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria forever!
Sincerely,I am not surprised that the amendment did not sail through.

One good thing is that all these sudden developments will all still end in praise to God for the Asiwaju Tinubu victory at the Presidential poll.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. Please support and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Only patriotic Nigerians whose hearts are not filled with hatred, bitterness and bigotry are on board the BAT 2023 winning train.

Patriotic Nigerians on the BAT 2023 winning train are the Nigerians who have a stake in Nigeria and genuinely want to see Nigeria flourish, they are the Nigerians who will rather love than hate, who will rather build than burn/destroy and who will rather bless their nation than curse it.
They are not bigoted tribesmen and those who spread hate against their fellow human being.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who is a Patriot to the core. He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Please support Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded woth support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

you didn't add that he is declared wanted because of his drug dealings and stolen asset in USA.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by flejnr2(f): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This 2023 will be sweet!! Democracy has come to stay in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria forever!

One good thing is that all these sudden developments will all still end in praise to God for the Asiwaju Tinubu victory at the Presidential poll.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. Please support and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Only patriotic Nigerians whose hearts are not filled with hatred, bitterness and bigotry are on board the BAT 2023 winning train.

Patriotic Nigerians on the BAT 2023 winning train are the Nigerians who have a stake in Nigeria and genuinely want to see Nigeria flourish, they are the Nigerians who will rather love than hate, who will rather build than burn/destroy and who will rather bless their nation than curse it.
They are not bigoted tribesmen and those who spread hate against their fellow human being.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who is a Patriot to the core. He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Please support Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded woth support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

U dey enjoy oo I hear say na 60k BAT team Dey pay bloggers, abeg link me up biko
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by FreeStuffsNG: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=mymadam post=110884566][/quote]
Dear sir, thank you for your benign words.I am humbled and grateful as well.

Sincerely,in my opinion, I think it is too early to make the debate of the religion of the potential VP our focus since this is a very good time for us all to raise civic democratic awareness so that many Nigerians can be part of the exercise and to beam our light on the antecedents and competence of those angling to lead us come 2023.

That is why , in fairness to Asiwaju Tinubu, it is unfair to preempt and conclude on his preference. Also, the choice of running mate is usually a political decision so if a Christian-Christian ticket will work, a political party that adopts such may have their reason.

As we type here, all the Governors and Deputies in the SE and SE(except Edo State) are Christians, same in most states in the North so who are we decieving by the hypocrisy of making it sound as if such combination is alien when more than half of the states in the country do not combine christian - Muslim ticket.

Right now,my priority is BAT 2023. When we get to the bridge of who and what religion the running mate should be, trust me sir, we will cross it fairly and squarely sir.
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by JudasNaKarrot: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Duplik8t77:
he told you the better truth. There is no way a sensible human will be campaigning this rigorously for Tibunu, if they are not being paid to do so. Shame on you. Your soul is so cheap to buy
Don't mind the f00l. I told him same truth and he reported me the same way he did to that man now. The biased Mode banned my account because they are all in it together......promoting and advertising Tinupoo.
This one is a brand new account and I will use it to demarket them. Nigerians need to have sense by fire by force.

Bag of cement now is 5,000
Rice.......37,000
Bread......1000
Petrol...... 300

No middle class. Its either you are poor or rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Taiggarr:

Like your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father..........

Can Yusuf Buharis son defend your father like this? Comment sense is scarce these days
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by PEREZPERECTUS: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=110883510]This 2023 will be sweet!! Democracy has come to stay in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria forever!

Arrant trash!
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by onuman: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

It's fake democracy in Nigeria given the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria with 19 states and Abuja in one Northern region, but only 17 states in two old southern regions.

Tinubu understood the false democracy and canvassed for political restructuring for about 15 years before his selfish interest took him to forge alliance with nay sayers to political restructuring.

Because of the political structure, no southern presidential candidate can win Nigeria's presidential election if northern region supports a northern presidential candidate.

With Atiku as presidential candidate for PDP, Tinubu can't win.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by JudasNaKarrot: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Dear sir, thank you for your benign words.I am humbled and grateful as well.

Sincerely,in my opinion, I think it is too early to make the debate of the religion of the potential VP our focus since this is a very good time for us all to raise civic democratic awareness so that many Nigerians can be part of the exercise and to beam our light on the antecedents and competence of those angling to lead us come 2023.

That is why , in fairness to Asiwaju Tinubu, it is unfair to preempt and conclude on his preference. Also, the choice of running mate is usually a political decision so if a Christian-Christian ticket will work, a political party that adopts such may have their reason. As we type here, all the Governors and Deputies in the SE and SE(except Edo State) are Christians, same in most states in the North so who are we decieving by making it sound as if such combination is alien when more than half of the states in the country do not combine christian - Muslim ticket.
Right now,my priority is BAT 2023. When we get to the bridge of who and what religion the running mate should be, trust me sir, we will cross it fairly and squarely sir.
Man of the Pee Poo. The incoming president of Iragbiji Town Council.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Duplik8t77(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Don't mind the f00l. I told him same truth and he reported me the same way he did to that man now. The biased Mode banned my account because they are all in it together......promoting and advertising Tinupoo.
This one is a brand new account and I will use it to demarket them. Nigerians need to have sense by fire by force.

Bag of cement now is 5,000
Rice.......37,000
Bread......1000
Petrol...... 300

No middle class. Its either you are poor or rich.
lol. The guy has really been dragged on this thread..lol
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by AdeniyiA(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Babaheekmat:

You think voting counts in Nigeria?

Go and look around and come
If it doesn't count, then why is there vote buying?
We should disabuse our minds concerning this notion, let's get registered and vote... Let's make it count!

1 Like

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Be like say Mallam Lawan dey vex o cheesy
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Cognitivereason: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hmm

That ends the political career of rotimi amaechi ,malami and any other individual holding an appointment... Chai
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by tesppidd: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Duplik8t77:
he told you the better truth. There is no way a sensible human will be campaigning this rigorously for Tibunu, if they are not being paid to do so. Shame on you. Your soul is so cheap to buy
A sensible man cannot campaign for Tinubu but can campaign for Atiku!

We never ready for this country!!!

1 Like

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by jaxxy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mooh247:

and you think you the young cargoe are better than the old guards

hahahaaa

better turn off your internet MR Youth and go to the street to campaign for an elective position if nnot the so called old cargoes would continue lording it over you indomie generations

Ure funny. U think Nigerians are stupid?? Yes some are very stupid to vote old cargoes bt many know corrupt docile old cargoes that have nothing more left to perform in electives post besides chasing phantom illusion.

It will not happen.

1 Like

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Duplik8t77(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
tesppidd:
A sensible man cannot campaign for Tinubu but can campaign for Atiku!

We never ready for this country!!!
I am against Tinubu doesn't make me for Atiku. Mek una dey think sometimes, no be everything be sentiment and bias. As a matter of fact, I am against Atiku for the same reason, I detest Tinubu. Too old and too desperate looters
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by SocialJustice: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Everyone is secretly tired of Buhari, Malami and his cabals... APC members are just doing eye service whenever Buhari is around

Section 84 stays forever.... Ameachi and Malami better start preparing their handover notes if they want to contest

Osinbajo too.
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by JmyNigaa: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Taiggarr:

Who was your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father

Guyyy....lol..
Try dey calm down.
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by nams77: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I would rather support osibanjo and akinwumi, even Ambode and Fashola.

Tinubu is too old.EOD
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by tesppidd: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Duplik8t77:
I am against Tinubu doesn't make me for Atiku. Mek una dey think sometimes, no be everything be sentiment and bias. As a matter of fact, I am against Atiku for the same reason, I detest Tinubu. Too old and too desperate looters
Okay

If you are truly against Atiku too then i respect your opinion 100 percent.

1 Like

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by BJanta: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

BAT Baba, Omoluabi to the core ,

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Duplik8t77(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
tesppidd:
Okay

If you are truly against Atiku too then i respect your opinion 100 percent.
everybody that is passionate about the progress of this nation should know this.
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by kingyakos: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
What does buhari knows concerning bill when there's Bill gate and Bill Clinton

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Hugotee: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
You must be a big fool

[/quote]
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Leo81(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Taiggarr:

Like your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father..........
That man in Aso Rock nay dead wood..
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Woleobi: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Does this section 84 affect Osinbajo? I mean, does he have to resign to contest the Presidency?
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by CaptainFM1: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Lawan can continue his ass liking next time. Buhari and Malami can't always have their way. We are waiting for government appointees that are interested in an elective position to start resigning in mass.

Haven't they already been dealt a big blow? I thought they ought to resign 1year before election.

If election is Feb/March next year, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Let's just watch and see who will resign first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dogara, Lawal, Aliero Move To Adopt Consensus candidate / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others / March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.