Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill (33508 Views)

Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect / Buhari Electoral Calculation: Fulani Marauders From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Taiggarr: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Rawhumper:
Like your wasted generation na...
Look at this village scum blabbing thrah from
a polluted soured stench filled decayed
opening called mouth.

You use words you copied from somewhere
else cos from ur reasoning,i could see that
thing hanging on those leftover u call shoulders are full of sour Buhari's urine
serving as brain.

Please check yourself xou demented and the only way out is to get urself a rope and hang yourself,if you cant
afford one then stand on the highway.....no
need to recommend sniper cos a PRODUCT
OF MISPLACED SPERM has nothing to offer
but to add to the population or statistics.

Hey before u take ur miserable life,kiss my
ass boi.....then quench to end ur pathetic existence.

quote author=Taiggarr post=110926278]

Empty squid blabbermouth!

Street Urchin!!!

Don't think about emancipation..

Don't think about getting yourself out of the "curse" of Poverty..

Peasant NUMBSKULL!

"Face me,I face you" product!
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Rawhumper(m): 12:11am On Mar 11, 2022
Your brain needs to be resettled...little
wonder you never had a father no doubt cos
you were a product of rape by an insane man
is MADMAN!!!

See who is talking,if not the SE SS and SW,the
north ur people would have been walking
about naked like old days even till now u live
in red mud houses....people with dark little or no brain but only knows how to loot and rig elections.

So madman crawl back to the hole you came from and watch the South ascend.

uote author=Taiggarr post=110929647]

Street Urchin!!!

Peasant NUMBSKULL!

"Face me,I face you" product![/quote]
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Rawhumper(m): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2022
Okoko u and Numbskull na only that you
sabi? Urchin urchin you wan cclaim u sabi but
u don't know u falling ur wretched hands by
saying same thing.....maybe u got that from
an Igbo man a addressing your fuckup dullard!!

By the time am done with u,u never raise that
ugly ostrich like neck you are known for again. Rubbish!!

quote author=Taiggarr post=110929628]

Street Urchin!!!

Don't think about getting yourself our of the "curse" of Poverty..

Peasant NUMBSKULL![/quote]
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by NoFucksToGive: 4:28am On Mar 11, 2022
PDPdestroyer:

O boy!!! See finishing!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Another IPOB dunce posing as Edo man is truthisunique or whatever his monicker is. They really don't know it's quite easy to pick them out regardless of whoever they claim to be. Their emotional outbursts and incoherent posts devoid of logic is their greatest undoing, that easily gives them away
grin

Are you done ?.

Now you will be banned.. I so t care how it makes you cry. I am Edo and dislike Yoruba people, there is nothing good at all about your tribe and I wish not to be anywhere near you guys. Anytime I see you around my state I get irritated...why bother typing your nonsese , iliterate, or Usakpana e rho wan erhen yo we uhunmwun?.

Now get away and don't quote me again..
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by NoFucksToGive: 4:29am On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
Deadlytruth:

The mere fact that you have no use for examining evidences but are quick to resort to abusive language is a trait of Ipob. I have come across a lot of you idiots on NL. If the likes of Joe Igbokwe, Okorocha, etc whom you know in real life as Igbo but still term them as Joe Yorubakwe, Okorohausa, etc because they choose to be objective against the mainstream Igbo propaganda, is it me in a faceless forum you would not accuse of being Yoruba? It actually takes someone from a tribe suffering from inferiority complex to start saying things like "you think you are liked by us blah blah blah...". Who gives a Bleep about being liked or hated in Nigeria other than you Igbos? We know which tribe expects love in return for hate. We know which tribe concerns itself over the issues of other tribes more than those other tribes themselves. We know which tribe continued to mourn Jonathan's self inflicted defeat till today even when the Ijaw tribe and SS people which owned him had gotten over it and moved on since just a year afterwards. Even Jonathan himself has ever since leaving Aso Rock been working for the APC as both his Senatorial District and Federal Constituency in Bayelsa are currently represented by APC members courtesy of Jonathan's support which also saw APC demolish the PDP in the last Bayelsa guber election.
We know the only tribe which has ignored all these manifestations of pro-APC tendencies of Jonathan but still illogically loving Jonathan and hating on APC because of the same Jonathan. No genuine SS native suffers such level of cognitive dissonance. Even Asari Dokubo who got his share of the national cake from Jonathan's presidency has severally come out to denounce his style of governance and honestly admitted that Jonathan's fall was his own making as he surrounded himself with praise singers who hid the truth from him. Even Edwin Clark the national PANDEF leader has severally severally put the blame of Jonathan's loss right on Jonathan's own doorstep. But only Igbos have, as you have been doing here, continued to wail and mourn Jonathan's defeat even in the face of these unsympathetic utterances from most of his ardent supporters from his home SS. Jonathan had the lest votes from Edo State yet an Ipobian who suddenly grew fond of Edo State just because of the sure ephemeral return of his beloved PDP to power in the state is now masquerading as an Edo son and using his sentiments as a generalization of the views of Edo State people and the entire SS. You should be ashamed of yourself. No Edo State person hates or loves people just because of their ethnicity. Only Igbos do so. Your likes would claim to hate Yorubas but would at the same time regard the likes of OBJ, FFK ( prior to his defection, Bode George, etc as heroes.
See who could not respond to posers built on hard facts dismissing them as fiction? So it is fiction that votes from the SW made the difference for Jonathan in 2011? It is fiction that Jonathan was first to cast ethnic slur on the SW? It is fiction that APC trounced your beloved PDP in the last Bayelsa guber election? It is fiction that Jonathan your hero visited Tinubu twice in Lagos to solicit for support of the SW in the build up to 2011 election? It is fiction that the SW created the SNG which threatened to shut down Nigeria is Jonathan was not allowed to succeed? It takes a crass opportunist and shameless hypocrite to hate a people who once stuck out their heads against the an impending injustice against his acclaimed brother just because they later parted ways with that his brother when he began to derail from ideals. We all know the tribe notorious for such irrational thought pattern. The same tribe is known to have also later developed hatred for Wole Soyinka just because he exercised his right of freedom of speech to criticize Jonathan who happens to be a member of the tribe which the same people accuse of treachery against them during their Biafra war even though Wole Soyinka actually stuck out his head for them during the said war to call on the international community not to supply weapons to the Nigerian side and got imprisoned by Gowon for three years on account of that. Ironically, as typical of them, the very Arthur Nzeribe, one of their own, who accepted from Gowon the contract to import arms to the Nigerian Government ended up a hero among them till today and even got voted twice to the federal legislature to represent them in two different post-war elections. So who in his right senses would take such people seriously on their pontification on the propriety of the channeling of love and hate? How can a people who hate those that fight for them but love and make heroes of those who supported their massacres be lecturing people and even accuse others of hating on them?
Your illogical pattern of reasoning shows that you are an Ipobian in and out.
[/s]

This one is an iliterate that typed rubbish and is so pained I ignored it grin
Erede ora balo amen ne khui yo uwe eko grin

Please cry more tears and type more gibberish grin
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Taiggarr: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2022
Rawhumper:
Okoko u and Numbskull na only that you
sabi? Urchin urchin you wan cclaim u sabi but
u don't know u falling ur wretched hands by
saying same thing.....maybe u got that from
an Igbo man a addressing your fuckup dullard!!

By the time am done with u,u never raise that
ugly ostrich like neck you are known for again. Rubbish!!

quote author=Taiggarr post=110929628]

Street Urchin!!!

Don't think about getting yourself our of the "curse" of Poverty..

Peasant NUMBSKULL!

By the time you are done with me

Do I look like your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy father
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Taiggarr: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2022
Rawhumper:
Your brain needs to be resettled...little
wonder you never had a father no doubt cos
you were a product of rape by an insane man
is MADMAN!!!

See who is talking,if not the SE SS and SW,the
north ur people would have been walking
about naked like old days even till now u live
in red mud houses....people with dark little or no brain but only knows how to loot and rig elections.

So madman crawl back to the hole you came from and watch the South ascend.

uote author=Taiggarr post=110929647]

Street Urchin!!!

Peasant NUMBSKULL!

"Face me,I face you" product!

Kitikpa tagbuo onu otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Bandits'jiri amu dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Deadlytruth(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

This one is an iliterate that typed rubbish and is so pained I ignored it grin
Erede ora balo amen ne khui yo uwe eko grin

Please cry more tears and type more gibberish grin

See who claims he ignored a post but still came back to comment on it. Did I say that you have cognitive dissonance?
Lamidi Cownu slave, please go and mind your Biafools Republic and stop faking Edo. No Edo person is that stupid to keep wailing over GEJ's loss seven years after GEJ's own Ijaw people have put the blame on his very doorstep. Even Orubebe who almost disrupted INEC declaration of results in 2015 is now in APC while GEJ himself has been an APC member unofficially.
Channel this your energy in faking Edonness to calling out your beloved PDP over the 2023 ticket it morally owes you for having slaved stupidly and blindly for it for the past 23 years. Self deluded idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Deadlytruth(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Are you done ?.

Now you will be banned.. I so t care how it makes you cry. I am Edo and dislike Yoruba people, there is nothing good at all about your tribe and I wish not to be anywhere near you guys. Anytime I see you around my state I get irritated...why bother typing your nonsese , iliterate, or Usakpana e rho wan erhen yo we uhunmwun?.

Now get away and don't quote me again..

You are a con artist. You are not Edo and you can never be. A lot of threads litter NL in which Edo is insulted and derided by Ipobian monickers and I have never seen you in any of them to respond. Thief! Go and mind your erosion ravaged statelets in the sad East.

1 Like

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by NoFucksToGive: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
Deadlytruth:

You are a con artist. You are not Edo and you can never be. A lot of threads litter NL in which Edo is insulted and derided by Ipobian monickers and I have never seen you in any of them to respond. Thief! Go and mind your erosion ravaged statelets in the sad East.
[/s]
Nu si kpa gbe o ra si uwe digien!
grin
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by NoFucksToGive: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
Deadlytruth:

See who claims he ignored a post but still came back to comment on it. Did I say that you have cognitive dissonance?
Lamidi Cownu slave, please go and mind your Biafools Republic and stop faking Edo. No Edo person is that stupid to keep wailing over GEJ's loss seven years after GEJ's own Ijaw people have put the blame on his very doorstep. Even Orubebe who almost disrupted INEC declaration of results in 2015 is now in APC while GEJ himself has been an APC member unofficially.
Channel this your energy in faking Edonness to calling out your beloved PDP over the 2023 ticket it morally owes you for having slaved stupidly and blindly for it for the past 23 years. Self deluded idiot!
[/s]

I responded because you tagged me again, so now you are done being stupid I shall continue ignoring you I have sensed that you aren't normal ,esango de va we ewe? So go away grin
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Deadlytruth(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2022
PDPdestroyer:

O boy!!! See finishing!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Another IPOB dunce posing as Edo man is truthisunique or whatever his monicker is. They really don't know it's quite easy to pick them out regardless of whoever they claim to be. Their emotional outbursts and incoherent posts devoid of logic is their greatest undoing, that easily gives them away grin
Don't mind the indomie generation troll who knows nothing about the political history of Nigeria but basing his opinions on Nnamdi Kanu's propaganda mill. He claims Edo and adds that he hates Yorubas as if Edo people take sides in the Yoruba vs Igbo dichotomy. From his reckless emotions even an invalid can easily deduce he is an Ipobian masquerading as Edo. There are over 100 anti-Edo threads here on NL and I have never seen him in just one of them replying. So much for an Edo person.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Deadlytruth(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

I responded because you tagged me again, so now you are done being stupid I shall continue ignoring you I have sensed that you aren't normal ,esango de va we ewe? So go away grin
Mr. Lamidi Cownu slave, you are not Edo and can never be. You can continue with your cognitive dissonance and keep finding an excuse for it when boxed. I don't care. But just make sure you spew no further revisionist thrash else I will disgrace you further with hard facts.

1 Like

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by NoFucksToGive: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
Deadlytruth:

Mr. Lamidi Cownu slave, you are not Edo and can never be. You can continue with your cognitive dissonance and keep finding an excuse for it when boxed. I don't care. But just make sure you spew no further revisionist thrash else I will disgrace you further with hard facts.
[/s]
Abnormal rantings I am sure grin but again..tu gha gbe ro omo, gbe ro grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Deadlytruth(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]
Abnormal rantings I am sure grin but again..tu gha gbe ro omo, gbe ro grin grin grin grin

Confused marabout.
Evu Obani. Oyi a na razi yo onoto tu.

1 Like

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Rawhumper(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Its ur father's own your brothers ga eji mere
suya. Onye iberibe lekwa onye Fulani toro na
ala Igbo. Oke Hausa dika gi. Udele ara....

Get lost.

uote author=Taiggarr post=110938501]

Bandits'jiri amu dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu![/quote]
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Rawhumper(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Illiterate,illiterate you just managed to use
google to guide ur english. We won't hear
word on this nairaland because of it.

You are the biggest slowpoke ever birthed both
on earth and the whole universe even in the
spirit world and never after you.
Otele ojooooo......ode

uote author=Taiggarr post=110938470]

Do I look like your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy father[/quote]
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by NoFucksToGive: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Confused marabout.
Evu Obani. Oyi a na razi yo onoto tu.
Usakpana e rho wan erhen yo we uhunmwun?

Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Celsony: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Babaheekmat:

Laughing

Bat abi na eagle got me cracking

grin grin grin
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Taiggarr: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2022
Rawhumper:
Illiterate,illiterate you just managed to use
google to guide ur english. We won't hear
word on this nairaland because of it.

You are the biggest slowpoke ever birthed both
on earth and the whole universe even in the
spirit world and never after you.
Otele ojooooo......ode

uote author=Taiggarr post=110938470]

Do I look like your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy father
Kitikpa tagbuo onu otu nne gi ebe ahu!

Sunday Igboho MINION!!!
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Taiggarr: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Rawhumper:
Its ur father's own your brothers ga eji mere
suya. Onye iberibe lekwa onye Fulani toro na
ala Igbo. Oke Hausa dika gi. Udele ara....

Get lost.

uote author=Taiggarr post=110938501]

Bandits'jiri amu dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!

Street Urchin!
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Rawhumper(m): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Illiterate thrash.....gutter boy and nonentity.

Go back to your shadows.

uote author=Taiggarr post=110967302]

Street Urchin![/quote]
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Rawhumper(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
You are a very big foooooolllllll did your mum
suffer imbecility?

Like seriously you should be remanded and treated.

I gladly be your doctor so I can reset your miniature dot you have as a useless brain. Jungle Goat!!!

uote author=Taiggarr post=110967265]

Sunday Igboho MINION!!![/quote]
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Taiggarr: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rawhumper:
You are a very big foooooolllllll did your mum
suffer imbecility?

Like seriously you should be remanded and treated.

I gladly be your doctor so I can reset your miniature dot you have as a useless brain. Jungle Goat!!!

uote author=Taiggarr post=110967265]

Sunday Igboho MINION!!!

Bandits jiri amu dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!

Nwa Sunday Igboho!
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Taiggarr: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rawhumper:
Illiterate thrash.....gutter boy and nonentity.

Go back to your shadows.

uote author=Taiggarr post=110967302]

Street Urchin!

PDP Urchin!
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Rawhumper(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Big disgrace to humanity and your pathetic
race because the last time I checked u were
vomitted from the pit of hell.

Carry your new learnt word go hang nau,I can dash u my belt and my boxer to cover ur face during the process. Mugu.

uote author=Taiggarr post=110983187]

PDP Urchin![/quote]
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Rawhumper(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
[Ewu onye ara ooo.....ishi odikwa gi nma?

Biko rie shi m maka ogadi gi ma na ahu.

uote author=Taiggarr post=110983176]

Nwa Sunday Igboho![/quote]
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Taiggarr: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Rawhumper:

Nwa Sunday Igboho!

Herdsmen raa nne gi ebe ahu!!!

Nwa onye otu!
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Taiggarr: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2022
Rawhumper:

See slowpoke wey dey fuckkk him own mama...

Nwa Sunday Igboho!
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Taiggarr: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2022
Rawhumper:

See slowpoke wey dey fuckkk him own mama...

Nwa Sunday Igboho!

See person wey dey fuckkk him own mama..
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Rawhumper(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ewu onye iberibe ode number big foooollll.....wasted smelly sperm from a mongrel called yeye father.

Thunder that is going to another country,reverse and fire you and that ur misfit you have as father....look at this thing yabbing thrash that's what u do.

Idiota!!

uote author=Taiggarr post=110994634]

See person wey dey fuckkk him own mama..[/quote]
Re: Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill by Rawhumper(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ele ofia....oke NdE Congo ka ebu.

I have told and advised u to end this your miserable life,just hang! Simple and we will have ur space.

quote author=Taiggarr post=110994582]

Herdsmen raa nne gi ebe ahu!!!

Nwa onye otu![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster / Buratai's Convoy Intercepts Armed Bandits Along Numan - Yola Road / AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.