Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do (3428 Views)

Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please / I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper / What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by babazak(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2011
You dont need to quit your job now.what you need at the moment is a passive income business along side your regular job.After you must have learn and understand the passive income you can then quit and expand your new business.However,if you are interested making money by exporting Nigerian foodstuff abroad with capital as little as N80,000 then e-mail me on: mczackltd@yahoo.com.
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by deasy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2011
Nice ideas in here!!! smiley
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by ellagold(m): 4:55am On Jul 24, 2011
I advise you to follow your heart despite all ,
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 26, 2011
g-benger:

hey forumites, really appreciate all you have been doing. Pls i need you guys advice on what kind of business i can do to quit my day job. I really need to do this bcoz i am more than what i am getting from the work.

I've seen a lot of reasonable answers and ideas in here, but would love to still confirm from you, on whether or not your question has been answered. If it has not been answered, I'll advise that you hold on to what you've already got (Your Current Job) while you consider a career in niche blogging on part-time basis, It's very lucrative.
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by deasy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2011
SEND your full name*email*phone number*location AN let mt teach you some online business for FREE!
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by nkem123(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
make $50-$100 a day registering domain name.it works even when you are asleep.i am in the game i know what i am talking about.try,until you try you cant assess the treasure.need support visit.www.pac146. for a free tutorial.www.pac146.com
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by deasy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
Blogexpert and nkem please be more specific,
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by aphilipps: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
Guys Up for grab is a college in London which can admit both local and international students world-wide, Inclusive of Nigerians.

The College runs Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma courses In-
*Business Administration
*Administrative Management
*Travel And Tourism
*Accounting / Finance
*English Courses etc

All necessary visa support services available(if need be) to fly-in for viewing & purchase.

For Further Information Contact-
Mr. Philip Via
Email- philipsambros@gmail.com
Mobile- +447440370517

Feel Free To Tell Your Financially Capable Relations & Friends About This Opportunity.

Sales Agents Are Also Welcome(With Attractive Commission) !

Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by lalaboy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
YOUNG PEOPLE in NIGERIA ARE MAKING UPTO A #120,000 PER MONTH ONLINE
JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE USING THE RIGHT INFO
JOIN THE MOVING TRAIN AND LEARN EVERYTHING FOR FREE AT
quicksmartcash..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Track And Trace Option Of Nipost Not Working, Anyone Also Experiencing This? / Fallacious Rumour About Intercontinental Bank: First Bank Involved? / Newest Business In Town Online Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.