Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) (36644 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin Thank u proof reader
Kirkman:

Next time learn to read posts to the end instead of just glancing through the post..

"GEJ was at George Weah's family house in Monrovia to observe Liberia's Memorial Day".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nice embrace
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by hotseat: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
What happened to Covid 419?

No nose masks?

No social distancing?

Covid 419 has just been officially relegated from the top division.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
caracas:
Chai Liberia is definitely a poor country
See president house like my 3 bedroom flat
My sofa is even better than this….
True true Nija better pass some country

Sharap you Nigerians talk crap too much ..you get money pass George weah?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by aspabay(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
humberjade:
How can a President's book shelf be this unkempt? grin

His family house....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by tosinjay(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad see their president office like my old prof vc office sad
Like we reason same. The office is disgusting. Looks even unsafe that they have to use burglary proof. Chai

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
RTR
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
RTR
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

If ex footballer can turn president, then a musician like me too can do it

You can as well say: If ex footballer can turn president, then an ex comedian like Zelensky can do it.. grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Baba you just remove those words from my mouth oooo grin
caracas:
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by ufotunang: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
With all the much money during Jonathan administration .. Jonathan could not build refineries or repair the other existing 4 refineries... he was just looting fuel subsidy money along with his minister of petroleum...aliko dezani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pareyz:

You can as well say: If ex footballer can turn president, then a comedian like Zelensky can do it.. angry grin
Madman grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
humberjade:

Even if your President doesn't even have a book shelf, what has his billion naira designed office done to affect the common man? Nothing.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by gdbelt(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Next time learn to read posts to the end instead of just glancing through the post..

"GEJ was at George Weah's family house in Monrovia to observe Liberia's Memorial Day".[/quote]

Help me tell them, the English/ statement was very clear ...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Jack005(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.
Rule 3.
lol.. Manna what did I do
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by caracas: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Sharap you Nigerians talk crap too much ..you get money pass George weah?
You no get brain
Cos if you get, you go no say I take style praise George weah for him modesty
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by humberjade: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
aspabay:

His family house....

Still

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by obedience4(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
caracas:

Read first Nigerians no go green...
He was at the family house of weah not the presidential palace...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by rhymesnoni(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad see their president office like my old prof vc office sad

Lol...
I thought I was the only one who noticed it ooo. see olden days ceiling too. my Local Government chairmo office fine pas this office i swear..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by ufotunang: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
caracas:
.... nigeria that has much money a rich country..but look at the situation of the country with all the money nigeria has... poverty, hunger, inflation, hardship unemployment, no constant electricity light, nigeria importing fuel, nigeria begging China for loan, bad roads everywhere, collecting loan from China everytime, ASUU strike, Buhari going to London hospital for medical check-up.... imagine all of this negative things with all the money we have a rich country

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
caracas:
Exactly what I noticed. Presidential palace indeed. grin

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
LIBERIA SEEMS TO HAVE PUT BEHIND THE DARK DAYS OF LATE PRESIDENT SAMUEL KANYON DOE.

It was a civil war in the 1990s that resulted in the kidnapped and murder of President Doe right inside Ecomog headquarter when President Doe carelessly paid an unscheduled visit to Ecomog headquarter.

Prince Yomie Johnson earlier tricked President Doe to pay a visit where he ambushed the late President right inside the military headquarter that was under the Gambia army control althought with a Ghanaian army General as the head of Ecomog. The Ghanaian army officer name was General Quinoo.

With the capture of President Doe he was taken to the camp of Prince Yomie Johnson were he was tortured to death by Prince Yomie Johnson boys.

THIS INCIDENT ON THE CAPTURE OF PRESIDENT DOE BROUGHT THE ECOWAS REGIONAL FORCE ECOMOG TO DISREPUTE.

They are looking towards a much brighter future after the Liberian civil war which the late President Samuel Doe drag them into together with President Charles Taylor.

I think LIberia need foreign investors to shore up its economy.

Liberia is not a landlock country as it has access to the atlantic sea but they need good leaders to transform the country from lack to plenty from bad economy to prosperity.

Lets hope the country is able to wade through with its present economic challenges.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by humberjade: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
verybadmouth:

Even if your President doesn't even have a book shelf, what has his billion naira designed office done to affect the common man? Nothing.

This doesn't change the fact that his book shelf look so unkempt...having a book shelf or not doesn't translate into good leadership. Whether Buhari has a book shelf or not, is not the topic of discussion here. So until we are shown Buhari's empty or scattered book shelf, let's stick to the topic. After all, it is not as if George Weah is doing any better in Liberia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by endy69: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
humberjade:

That's to tell you he reads them very often and not all those too much organized individuals. He's my kind of person, I only arrange when my shelf don too bad

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Favemmzar200(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kirkman:

"GEJ was at George Weah's family house in Monrovia to observe Liberia's Memorial Day".

Even though

This family house is sub par

Needs a better interior decor

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by humberjade: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
endy69:

That's to tell you he reads them very often and not all those too much organized individuals. He's my kind of person, I only arrange when my shelf don too bad

Well, that can be an excuse...but not cogent enough...does it mean he reads only the book on the top...so whenever he wants to read a book, he draws all the books to the floor, pick his favourite and pours the books back there?

A shelf is there for a reason, to protect books from getting destroyed and allows for easy access to books of interest at a particular time.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ceenachi:
My only challenge with you is that you don't criticize evil. There are many wrongs going on right before you in your home country but you pretend as if you don't know. While others like Obasanjo, Gowon, IBB do speak occasionally, you choose to be totally silent. Always praising people from left to right
Be bold enough to speak out!!!
So that you'll abuse him? Can you swear you've never abused outspoken people who said the truth that didn't favor you before?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ceenachi:
My only challenge with you is that you don't criticize evil. There are many wrongs going on right before you in your home country but you pretend as if you don't know. While others like Obasanjo, Gowon, IBB do speak occasionally, you choose to be totally silent. Always praising people from left to right
Be bold enough to speak out!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
He believes the people that told you guys Buhari was the Messiah should also do the criticism.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Goodluck lost election as a sitting president, he and Bayelsans and indeed the SS accepted it in good faith, carried on with their lives and normal business.

But Meth cannibals took it up, started killing their igwes and some notable men and women from the east. Indeed, Jonathan has been playing his role as an ex president. Despite all these, Buhari is about rounding off as the president for the second term.

Even as we speak, one criminal is eating watery beans in dss cage. grin

Biko, no be juju be dat? wink
always talking out of sense…seek help
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Tatiana4u: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
ufotunang:
With all the much money during Jonathan administration .. Jonathan could not build refineries or repair the other existing 4 refineries... he was just looting fuel subsidy money along with his minister of petroleum...aliko dezani
Shut up and enjoy the CHANGE you voted for!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks / APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment / Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.