Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) (36646 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
humberjade:

Thus doesn't change the fact that his book shelf look so unkempt...having a book shelf or not doesn't translate into good leadership. Whether Buhari has a book shelf or not, is not the topic of discussion here. So until we are shown Buhari's empty or scattered book shelf, let's stick to the topic. After all, it is not as if George Weah is doing any better in Liberia.
Liberia is a not even anywhere close to Nigeria in terms natural and human resources yet we have a crumbling economy, increasing crime rate, high cost of governance, inflation amongst many other problems. Bros, make we change topic abeg.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by usagee36: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Office shocked shocked shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ceenachi:
My only challenge with you is that you don't criticize evil. There are many wrongs going on right before you in your home country but you pretend as if you don't know. While others like Obasanjo, Gowon, IBB do speak occasionally, you choose to be totally silent. Always praising people from left to right
Be bold enough to speak out!!!

Is he among the pple that brought this evil upon Nigeria and Nigerians? Obasanjo has no integrity so 4 him to criticize the same administration he forced on us doesn't make him a saint. A man that slept with his daughter in-law has no right to condemn others. both PMB and Obasanjo are at the same level of wickedness. The only thing that differentiates them is that Buhari's currently the President and few yrs from now Nigerians will forget all the sufferings he brought upon us the way we forgot about Obasanjo's own. Buhari is even morally better than OBJ because I know he can never sleep with his daughter in-law

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by donforeign: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad see their president office like my old prof vc office sad
e fit no be their president office
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by HernanCortes: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Goodluck lost election as a sitting president, he and Bayelsans and indeed the SS accepted it in good faith, carried on with their lives and normal business.

But Meth cannibals took it up, started killing their igwes and some notable men and women from the east. Indeed, Jonathan has been playing his role as an ex president. Despite all these, Buhari is about rounding off as the president for the second term.

Even as we speak, one criminal is eating watery beans in dss cage. grin

Biko, no be juju be dat? wink

You're a sick man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by donforeign: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
caracas:
Chai Liberia is definitely a poor country
See president house like my 3 bedroom flat
My sofa is even better than this….
True true Nija better pass some country
who tell u say na there be e house ? If Dem embezzle money , u go talk .na so some citizens too for Liberia still better and live pass us here ...na so he be
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Dapson73(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
The environment doesn't look presidential at all cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Kukeunim(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
You don't have to always need to speak to add to the numbers. GEJ is still young unlike baba Obansanjo, YG, IBB.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Did you notice the burglary proof metal bar despite having a smart key lock...remind me of a friend who arrived Canada ,she was pretty happy she just have one door to get in and out of her house... because everyone is a beat comfortable On top everything a typical burglar would break through the ceiling, so this security mitigation is flawed. The only good thing is that the room is filled with books and it is obvious the President reads them and not keeping them for decoration, fortunately burglars don't read... readers are leaders ... make you na dey read two books a day....it is good for the soul.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by KJtemi: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
aswr dem come put burglary proof for entrance of Presidential palace cry
Kirkman:

Next time learn to read posts to the end instead of just glancing through the post..

"GEJ was at George Weah's family house in Monrovia to observe Liberia's Memorial Day".
Even though, judging by the high level of corruption in Africa and most likely in the country it still proves that guys point about liberia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kirkman:

Next time learn to read posts to the end instead of just glancing through the post..

"GEJ was at George Weah's family house in Monrovia to observe Liberia's Memorial Day".

You dey join issues with the reowned NL Illiterate (chukwuibuipob).

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by KJtemi: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

If ex footballer can turn president, then a musician like me too can do it
even a comedian became president so
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

You dey join issues with the reowned NL Illiterate (chukwuibuipob).
illiterate like ur parents
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
KJtemi:
aswr dem come put burglary proof for entrance of Presidential palace cry
Even though, judging by the high level of corruption in Africa and most likely in the country it still proves that guys point about liberia
don't mind the nut.I'll trade banter with his father not him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
swears..but na so e suppose dey Sha...if no be corruption we don kill us finish
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by humberjade: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
verybadmouth:

Liberia is a not even anywhere close to Nigeria in terms natural and human resources yet we have a crumbling economy, increasing crime rate, high cost of governance, inflation amongst many other problems. Bros, make we change topic abeg.

Look around you brother, which black country is doing okay. Our problem as a race is multifaceted....I have tried to research why black countries aren't making head way, but find it difficult to find a cogent reason. South Africa that is kinda trying, does so thanks to the solid foundation laid by the whites.

Buhari is there today because of youths like you and I, and despite what we are going through now, some youth, for their selfish reasons are trying to sell a Tinubu, although a decent proven public administrator, who is corrupt and have health issues...and another corrupt old man who have no single notable achievement as a public administrator, Atiku. If we are to investigate now, you are prolly rooting for Atiku. grin

Not just the youth, even the elderly will queue to collect rice and a stipend to vote another useless man. I always believe most Nigerians have not suffered enough, once they done, they will stop recycling spent politicians, stop alternating between APC and PDP...parties where corrupt people stroll in and out.

And to be candid, if not because I have a family I love so much back in Nigeria, I for no return there again until there is a glimpse of hope.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by oyeb15: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Corrupt people. That Weah na serious womanizer.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
caracas:
Chai Liberia is definitely a poor country
See president house like my 3 bedroom flat
My sofa is even better than this….
True true Nija better pass some country

Or maybe they chose to apply their scarce resources to areas that will impact more of their citizens instead of spending it on trying to impress whoever! On the other hand, Nigeria is a poor 3rd world country with delusions of grandeur….who dress up and want to act like they’re a 1st world country who can afford the ostentatious living! We could learn a thing or two from Liberia i’d say!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
illiterate like my parents

grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by potent5(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
It must be a president that reads the books in his office. Unlike the ones that have books as decoration.
humberjade:
How can a President's book shelf be this unkempt? grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by ebubenmuo(f): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Angelaketu:
Goodluck should visit Ukraine, only then i will take him serious

Haba Mana he should just rush to Russia
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Danmboss(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
But wait oo op you sure say na presidential lodge be that?
Cause even my LG chair man office is more splendid than this
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by kwaso2: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
hmmm, this one the president's 'family house' entrance be like self con. I hope poor mass are not living in huts and woods? Kai, the sitting rooms needs alot of overhauling mbok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
humberjade:
How can a President's book shelf be this unkempt? grin

You no say liberia na poor country? Jokes apart , that's really embarrassing ooooo. How much dem dey sell book shelves , and how much would it cost to employ someone to do that ? Na wa for africa oooo.......
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by bizhop01: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Angelaketu:
Goodluck should visit Ukraine, only then i will take him serious
He has no business with Europe
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by ginggerxy: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Goodluck lost election as a sitting president, he and Bayelsans and indeed the SS accepted it in good faith, carried on with their lives and normal business.

But Meth cannibals took it up, started killing their igwes and some notable men and women from the east. Indeed, Jonathan has been playing his role as an ex president. Despite all these, Buhari is about rounding off as the president for the second term.

why are the moderators allowing all this madness on this forum?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

Sure illiterate like my parents.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by humberjade: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sleekfingers:

You no say liberia na poor country? Jokes apart , that's really embarrassing ooooo. How much dem dey sell book shelves , and how much would it cost to employ someone to do that ? Na wa for africa oooo.......

As in ehn, I just tire for Africa
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by humberjade: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
potent5:
It must be a president that reads the books in his office. Unlike the ones that have books as decoration.

The fact that the shelf is that disorganised doesn't guarantee that he often reads those books you know...he might have picked each up at different times without even finishing them. I don't know sha, nah him sabi grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:

All ritualist reason alike.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
Can this happen in nigeria? Footballer turn president of a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Betta Edu A Second Chance — Femi Pedro / Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks / Rochas Okorocha Joined APC Members In Abuja Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.