Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) (36645 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by slimmoney(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
many people fail to read or fail to comprehend the part that says "Gej was at his family house in Monrovia".

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by GeneralDae: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
caracas:
Chai Liberia is definitely a poor country
See president house like my 3 bedroom flat
My sofa is even better than this….
True true Nija better pass some country
What if a president decides to have a modest house? If all presidents in Africa use only their basic salary, maybe the continent would have seen more progress than what we currently see.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Firstandonly(m): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
caracas:
oga na family house
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Firstandonly(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
caracas:
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by merits(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Goodluck lost election as a sitting president, he and Bayelsans and indeed the SS accepted it in good faith, carried on with their lives and normal business.

But Meth cannibals took it up, started killing their igwes and some notable men and women from the east. Indeed, Jonathan has been playing his role as an ex president. Despite all these, Buhari is about rounding off as the president for the second term.

Even as we speak, one criminal is eating watery beans in dss cage. grin

Biko, no be juju be dat? wink

Exactly!!! People from that region are toxic and virus to this great Nation if I have my way I will wipe them out with nuclear bomb.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by excel101(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

If ex footballer can turn president, then a musician like me too can do it
No! No!! No!!! You musicians smoke Igbo and sniff coke too much.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad see their president office like my old prof vc office sad

omo bro e shock me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Ogbuide17(m): 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Goodluck lost election as a sitting president, he and Bayelsans and indeed the SS accepted it in good faith, carried on with their lives and normal business.

But Meth cannibals took it up, started killing their igwes and some notable men and women from the east. Indeed, Jonathan has been playing his role as an ex president. Despite all these, Buhari is about rounding off as the president for the second term.

The Fulanis ;and Hausas own all your oil wells in your father's land;they made you guys gate men;they have built a pipeline from your land to Kaduna;now to Maradi Niger Republic;they have built a refinery in Kaduna;now they are building another in Miradi Niger Republic all with your money;they are building another refinery for there son Dangote ;even the owners of the crude oil; have no operational refineries. No bi juju bi that;
If una talk ;na Saro Wiwa hanging; go bi ya case grin
Your land polluted ;yall cant even fish no more;diseases killing yall; cowards everywhere.
For your information Ndigbo voted massively for our brother Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Princekunle10: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
what's wrong with that office?, You think is everybody that will like to waste resources like your leaders in Nigeria?, slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
But Nigeria is blessed oo

look at a whole Liberia's president office chai
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by okechuks22: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
caracas:
how
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Amah70: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:

It's oposition till the last day to a president who went on global TV to say he would not preside over all of Nigeria equally (97% and 5%), and has maintained it.

You are a parasite on foolish propaganda.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Princekunle10:
what's wrong with that office?, You think is everybody that will like to waste resources like your leaders in Nigeria?, slowpoke.
ur father is a retard
Amah70:

It's oposition till the last day to a president who went on global TV to say he would not preside over all of Nigeria equally (97% and 5%), and has maintained it.

You are a parasite on foolish propaganda.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Amah70: 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
ur father is a retard

Your too many monikers on NL all write Igbobashing comments and threads through propaganda of falsehood. You are a parasite who believes that he and his region in Nigeria shall not survive if Nigeria breaks up. You post your Igbobashing propaganda, your likes give you thumbs up. Majority of Nigerians don't see what you see. Go and rest before you collapse on Igbo and Biafra matters.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by pacificom: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
Dear Goodluck,
We never knew that you were a God sent to us.
We called you all sort of names.....we never knew you were a jewel
Instead, we brought something that close its eyes when issues affecting us are table before him.
Sir, kindly forgive us our ignorance.
I believe now, you have been laughing and pitying us.
Look at the way people spear heading our states are doing. They have installed themselves as demigods!
Do you know what the enemies that kept parading themselves with arrays of protests against you are clamoring to do now? They want to bring another destroyer to come and finish the country patapata.
But God pass them.

I pray make your mumu no lead you to vote for jonathan in next election.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
sad grin you'll REST b4 I rest lil boy.Can u show me my other moniker and get 20k now
Amah70:

Your too many monikers on NL all write Igbobashing comments and threads through propaganda of falsehood. You are a parasite who believes that he and his region in Nigeria shall not survive if Nigeria breaks up. You post your Igbobashing propaganda, your likes give you thumbs up. Majority of Nigerians don't see what you see. Go and rest before you collapse on Igbo and Biafra matters.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by thundafire: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Liberia president even get burglary proof for house grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Amah70: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad grin you'll REST b4 I rest lil boy.Can u show me my other moniker and get 20k now

Do you think that everyone on NL is a fooool like you?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Amah70:

Do you think that everyone on NL is a fooool like my father?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Kirkman: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
grin Thank u proof reader
grin you are welcome post scanner.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Anazp: 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
family house
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Anazp: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
you guys never read that's why you fail in school. That'sthe family house of George Weah
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Anazp:
you guys never read that's why you fail in school. That'sthe family house of George Weah
U DAT manage to pass, what's achievement in life? To proof read
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:43am On Mar 10, 2022
Nice one.. Kudos to both of them..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 2:35am On Mar 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Only God knows why you people are so afraid to have a country of your own.
If Nigeria colllaps today like the Soviet Union, Una go die?
Make Una take am easy with this unity begging because in this world anything can happen o!

Weather Jona loss election, or Atiku, Obi or Tinubu win, we say we no dey do again.....haba.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 2:51am On Mar 10, 2022
merits:

Exactly!!! People from that region are toxic and virus to this great Nation if I have my way I will wipe them out with nuclear bomb.

That your thought almost cost Awolowo your grandfather his dear life. He escape from Aba with a battered helicopter thanking God for spearing him( you can Google it if you think it's a joke). At the end it cost him his presidential ambition. I thought you his descendants will be learning from him by now.

Few years later, you people have started again with your planning to wipe them off, hmmmm......you will not be as lucky as your grandfather Awolowo. Na for Jankara market they will be looking for your parts.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 10, 2022
merits:

wipe your stupid family out first
Bastard almajiri idiot
Your papa nd mama never tire to dey beg for street
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by Bibina59: 7:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Ceenachi:
My only challenge with you is that you don't criticize evil. There are many wrongs going on right before you in your home country but you pretend as if you don't know. While others like Obasanjo, Gowon, IBB do speak occasionally, you choose to be totally silent. Always praising people from left to right
Be bold enough to speak out!!!

When you ganged up and voted him out, what did you expect? You never see anything yet….nonsense
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) by ufotunang: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Shut up and enjoy the CHANGE you voted for!!!
...you also shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment / Give Betta Edu A Second Chance — Femi Pedro / Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.