Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl (726 Views)

Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Playloaded: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
In a goodbye note, the embattled young man expressed regrets to end it all the way he did despite being raised the right way.

A student of the University of Jos (UNIJOS), Obed Ejale is also known as Heavensent, committed su*cide after he discovered that the lady he loves does not feel the same way.

Friends and colleagues of the late student penned their farewell note on Facebook to the tragic loss of a prospective individual who lost his life over love.

In a goodbye note penned by Ejale to his mother, the embattled young man expressed regrets to end it all the way he did despite being raised the right way.

“To my super woman (Mother)
Mama, you really raised me a good kid, you thought me the ways of the word but your not here with me, the world have fccked me, there’s no point living ma, the girl I thought loves me doesn’t give a fcck about me and I can’t really live without you her,” he wrote in the heartbreaking note.

https://playloaded.com.ng/unijos-student-commits-sucide-after-getting-dumped-by-a-girl-leaves-note-for-mother/
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Hezzyluv: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
RIP to him. The girl may not even attend his funeral.

I'll rather kill myself over rice and stew, then to commit suicide over inconsequential matter like this tongue

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Flexherbal(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Suicide is a terrible thing to do to one’s self. And it doesn’t solve anything, who knows he could have found love again. RIP.
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Shalommy(f): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Good for him.. Abi the girl na angel? Oops

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by immortalcrown(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
A pathetic display of stupidity. I sincerely commiserate with his family.

2 Likes

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by ItsGoodToBeGood: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Worst decision ever

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Uzomacharles: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
This one na Mugu.... The bae go dey laugh m 2 yrs from now

2 Likes

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
People still call in love?
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Nyascobar1414: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
He committed suicide cos of a mortal.. A mere f*male that m*nstruate for that matter...

No pity for yo bro..

Heaven will shout for joy!

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Demigod22: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Too bad, unrequited love is painful, it shatters one's feelings, batters one's ego. But killing yourself over woman or love is the most unfortunate and very pathetic way to exit the world.

On lighter note, he would have travelled to Ukraine and give his life to Putin since he can't give it to God.

Depression is the worst state of mind.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Hezzyluv: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Flexherbal:
Suicide is a terrible thing to do to one’s self. And it doesn’t solve anything, who knows he could have found love again. RIP.

It's certain, he'll find love again and again and again and again.......

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Hezzyluv: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Demigod22:
Too bad, unrequited love is painful, it shatters one's feelings, batters one's ego. But killing yourself over woman or love is the most unfortunate and very pathetic way to exit the world.

On lighter note, he would have travelled to Ukraine and give his life to Putin since he can't give it to God.

Depression is the worst state of mind .
Wetin happened to that guy no be depression, "Na unadulterated foolishness" undecided

2 Likes

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by illicit(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Well

Fcck him
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Elporo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
He committed suicide cos of a mortal.. A mere f*male that m*nstruate for that matter...

No pity for yo bro..

Heaven will shout for joy!

Fool did not love his mother enough. angry

I can't count how many times, I was about the make a life threatening decision out of drunkenness or disappointment in business. I remember my mama ... and I recoil. Fool ; wrote a note to his mother. The old woman will die of depression.. angry

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Bashnigga(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Weak men everywhere...
With all the things to enjoy in this life he chose to end his life over a worthless girl

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by chatinent: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Fool, suicide isn't iconic!
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Nyascobar1414: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Elporo:

Fool did not love his mother enough. angry

I can't count how many times, I was about the make a life threatening decision out of drunkenness or disappointment in business. I remember my mama ... and I recoil. Fool ; wrote a note to his mother. The old woman will die of depression.. angry

He cant pity the sacrifices fo his beloved parents...
What a shame!

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Nicepoker(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Just criminate this one and use the ash to wash toilet seat.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Pat081: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
He is a fool for doing that

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Demigod22: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Wetin happened to that guy no be depression, "Na unadulterated foolishness" undecided

Hahaha, too bad.
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Moloso(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Playloaded:
In a goodbye note, the embattled young man expressed regrets to end it all the way he did despite being raised the right way.

A student of the University of Jos (UNIJOS), Obed Ejale is also known as Heavensent, committed su*cide after he discovered that the lady he loves does not feel the same way.

Friends and colleagues of the late student penned their farewell note on Facebook to the tragic loss of a prospective individual who lost his life over love.

In a goodbye note penned by Ejale to his mother, the embattled young man expressed regrets to end it all the way he did despite being raised the right way.

https://playloaded.com.ng/unijos-student-commits-sucide-after-getting-dumped-by-a-girl-leaves-note-for-mother/

All this SIMPle men in relationships
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Demigod22:

Depression is the worst state of mind.

How do you mean?
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Fasindo: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
shocked

You are not emotionally balanced and yet you are dating.

Let's me just outline some dating rules from wisman FASINDO.
In dating 101, Rule 1 says always expect anything in a relationship both good and bad and there is always higher chances that the bad one will happen.

Rule 2 says just know that u are not the only one the girl is fucking.

Rule 3 says, no matter what happens just know that the bitch will also leave u and go for the highest bidder.

Rule 5 says, know that a girl can only love u for what u posses which she need, once she gets that thing or doesn't need that thing anymore she is going to leave u and go for the next guy that possess that material thing which she wants

Rules 6, don't ever hurt someone or yourself cos of love, cos it partially doesn't exit

Rule 7, the only lady that truly love you, is only your mother, followed by your sisters and sometimes your daughter (depending the kind of wife u have)
Let me stop here

Rip young man, you are just naive nd ignorant about love
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by clevybrown(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hezzyluv:
RIP to him. The girl may not even attend his funeral.

I'll rather kill myself over rice and stew, then to commit suicide over inconsequential matter like this tongue
grin
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
How can you die for someone who doesn't love you(ex) and forgot about your mom that truly loves you.
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By A Girl by nickyj19: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
I adviced that, never commit suicide because of pussy undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Cries After Police Extorted Him Of $24 For Having Cardi B’s Picture On Phone / When You Think He's Looking At You Cos You're Cute (video And Pictures) / Bye Bye Nairaland... Bye Bye!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.