Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,720 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Romania Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Romania Student Visa (1895 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romania Student Visa by tiwatenitomi(m): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Romania student visa application will start soon.
Get your documents ready
We can lead you through.
Re: Romania Student Visa by Divinedaddy: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
am interested in studying nursing in Romania, how much is tuition fees and visa process
Re: Romania Student Visa by Jaybrown0147: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Hello Nairaland.... Can i work and school in Romania? How much is the monthly salary?
Is the any possibility to explore other Europe countries?

What are the documents needed to get a student visa
Re: Romania Student Visa by Romoller: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Naija get money pass Romania nah, even the Romanians here in UK left Romania cuz of greener pastures. The Govt is corrupt too. They are racist sef. Why leave naija for a place like Romania? Don’t you guys read?

1 Like

Re: Romania Student Visa by babakb: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Romoller:
Naija get money pass Romania nah, even the Romanians here in UK left Romania cuz of greener pastures. The Govt is corrupt too. They are racist sef. Why leave naija for a place like Romania? Don’t you guys read?

Don't mislead people here, Romania is far better than Nigeria in all aspects: Economy, Security, Infrastructure, Education and General Standard of Living.

Even UK, US and Canada citizens are all over Asia, South America and North Africa working too, what would you say about that?

Mind you 1 Romania currency is equivalent to 90 naira, so reason well before you bash Romania...

6 Likes

Re: Romania Student Visa by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
babakb:

Don't mislead people here, Romania is far better than Nigeria in all aspects: Economy, Security, Infrastructure, Education and General Standard of Living.

Even UK, US and Canada citizens are all over Asia, South America and North Africa working too, what would you say about that?

Mind you 1 Romania currency is equivalent to 90 naira, so reason well before you bash Romania...
If you have travel experience, you'll understand what he is saying.

I have been to Constanta in Romanian and he is absolutely right

Guys, don't waste your money going there except you want to go into fraud & prostitution

Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Romania Student Visa by sexymonkey(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2022
Jaybrown0147:
Hello Nairaland.... Can i work and school in Romania? How much is the monthly salary?
Is the any possibility to explore other Europe countries?

What are the documents needed to get a student visa
you can school and work there, but the pay is very low, but cost of things are also very low. You cannot explore other places, it is not a schengen member.
Re: Romania Student Visa by Romoller: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
You obviously need to learn.

babakb:

Re: Romania Student Visa by oo360z: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hi, I have 3 years experience as a Software Engineer in Nigeria, earn about 500k monthly at the moment. I'm processing a Masters Degree in Computer Science at Romania American University.

I'd like to know, what are the prospects for a Student in terms of Jobs in the IT/Tech sector in Romania?

Thank you.

tiwatenitomi:
Romania student visa application will start soon.
Get your documents ready
We can lead you through.
Re: Romania Student Visa by Neduk2(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=tiwatenitomi post=110889094]Romania student visa application will start soon.
Get your documents ready.

Please I want to apply for student visa at Babes-Bolyai University in Romania, they listed transcript from junior high school as one of the documents required.

My Secondary school dates back to 1994 to 2001, it has been difficult getting this transcript.

So I want to ask, is secondary school transcript other important apart from WAEC certificate or will they accept only WAEC certificate if I don't have the high school transcript?

I will appreciate your swift response, Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Fast Is CBN Trade System Form A? / I Want To Travel To Accra Ghana / Who Has Travelled To Canada Tru Belvic Global Ventures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.