Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Babe!'s Corner. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Babe!'s Corner. (9379 Views)

Nairaland Gossip Corner. Not All Invited. / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . / Hot Guys Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babe!'s Corner. by Goldieluks: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2011
OAM4J:

Ok Babe! kiss Only that she has not been very friendly with me undecided May be she will now undecided

Welcome choice. smiley

Haba,what do you need my friendship for,when you have all you want in BABE? cheesy cheesy
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2011
Goldieluks:

Haba,what do you need my friendship for,when you have all you want in BABE? cheesy cheesy

It's not friendship like that jo-- angry angry Don't flatter yaself. undecided grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by Goldieluks: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2011
BABE!:

It's not friendship like that jo-- angry angry Don't flatter yaself. undecided grin grin cheesy cheesy

No no no,don't get it twisted please,
i meant it in an ordinary manner,don't take it far now.
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yes oh! She is my wife in who I am well pleased! grin

But hey, its better to have people around you as friends and not as enemies. So accept my hand friendship! wink cool

Goldieluks:

nah, she is not taking anything too far, she understands what you mean, she is only kidding with u, that is my wife for you wink cheesy
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2011
Goldieluks:

Chei! Your sense of humor o--- chei! lol

That was why I put the cheesy smileys at the end of the post-- I was only joking.
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by Goldieluks: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2011
ok oooh,hubby and wifey,
i don't make friends with married men,
am afraid.

Babe we are paddy still. smiley
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2011
No problem then, I will get one of my unmarried friends to be your friend. cheesy

A friend of my friend is my friend. wink
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by Goldieluks: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2011
haha

ok,you win.
if that would make you happy. wink
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by tpia5: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2011
Goldieluks:

you always seem depressed.
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by Goldieluks: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2011
tpia@:

Tpiah,my dearest nightmare, kiss

is this coming from you??
When did Pot start calling Tumbler black?? grin grin

please lets not derail this thread,there are married people here.
take your single-hood else where.
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2011
tpia@:

My dear Tpia, You are welcomed to my wife's corner.

We promote love at this corner and discourage fighting.

Please forgive and forget whatever might have been between you and Goldieluks in the past, and let there be peace and love cool
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by Goldieluks: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
OAM4J:

My dear Tpia, You are welcomed to my wife's corner.

We promote love at this corner and discourage fighting.

Please forgive and forget whatever might have been between you and Goldieluks in the past, and let there be peace and love cool

you are spot on. cool
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by 190: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2011
BABE u must LOVE me - either BREAK or BEND!
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2011
190:

BABE u must LOVE me - either BREAK or BEND!

Hey Pinkpunk, cant you see she is married to me already? or dont you know your level and mates again? angry
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by satani22: 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2011
OMA4J who are u?
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2011
satani22:

OMA4J who are u?

Wrong question!

The right question is: who are you to ask for my identity on my wife's corner? angry
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by satani22: 12:08am On Jul 02, 2011
How dare u question a satanist? Do u want me to turn u into a Tiger? I chatted BABE for being in ur heart. So are u a human being? I know u are pursuing Mukina22 as well. Why?
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by satani22: 12:08am On Jul 02, 2011
How dare u question a satanist? Do u want me to turn u into a Tiger? I chatted BABE for being in ur heart. So are u a human being? I know u are pursuing Mukina22 as well. Why?
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 12:12am On Jul 02, 2011
Your informant didn't give give you a full gist. I had 7 wives on NL. Well my last wife BABE! has chased 2 away now I have 5 wives. Now, how is that your problem?

Who are you to threaten me? I fear no one, not even death! angry
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by satani22: 12:16am On Jul 02, 2011
U are a certified shameless old man womanizer. Asked BABE if u are a human being. I'll ask u same are u a human being? Expect to see me in ur dreams tonyte chasing u with cutlass except u change ur ways
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2011
eh eh! Orisirisi-- Mr satan--- hope no problem o? You miss raod---?
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by satani22: 12:24am On Jul 02, 2011
Yes i am on an Epic troll, rolling from thread to thread and looking for whom to devour. I have settled for the dating Section this morning
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2011
satani22:

U are a certified shameless old man womanizer. Asked BABE if u are a human being. I'll ask u same are u a human being? Expect to see me in your dreams tonyte chasing u with cutlass except u change your ways

Am glad you are admitting am older than you, so you are a kid satan. Sorry to burst your bubble, I dont dream!

I am an African Man, married to many wives and my friend call me MR CAPABLE. How is that your problem?

I would have asked you to let me marry your sister too, but I already promised BABE! she will be my last bus stop. cool

BABE!:

eh eh! Orisirisi-- Mr satan--- hope no problem o? You miss raod---?

Dont mind him honey, they think they can come and give unnecessary gossips to put sand sand for our love/marriage garri.

how are you Sweetie?  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2011
satani22:

Yes i am on an Epic troll, rolling from thread to thread and looking for whom to devour. I have settled for the dating Section this morning

ok Good to know. So Number 1 offense:

--- You entered my thread without greating---no nothing. You just entered asif they were chasing you from the romance section.

2) You're disrespecting my husband---in my own corner. Guy, you get liver. You no dey fear face.?

Oya apologize---  undecided

OAM4J, ma wo bobo yi ke---Eri bo se ja wole anyhow ni---? mshewww---
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by satani22: 12:33am On Jul 02, 2011
OAM4J:

Am glad you are admitting am older than you, so you are a kid satan. Sorry to burst your bubble, I dont dream!

I am an African Man, married to many wives and my friend call me MR CAPABLE. How is that your problem?

I would have asked you to let me marry your sister too, but I already promised BABE! she will be my last bus stop. cool

if u dont dream it makes the job easier then. I'll have to appear through the wind to do the damages by physical contact. Just wait a moment. I will cast a Satanic spell
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2011
Uncle Satan--get thee behind me--leave my thread. E don do. Carry your bad vibe away. undecided

Husband, I'm good.  smiley
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by satani22: 12:46am On Jul 02, 2011
BABE!:

ok Good to know. So Number 1 offense:

--- You entered my thread without greating---no nothing. You just entered asif they were chasing you from the romance section.

2) You're disrespecting my husband---in my own corner. Guy, you get liver. You no dey fear face.?

Oya apologize---  undecided

OAM4J, ma wo bobo yi ke---Eri bo se ja wole anyhow ni---? mshewww---

quest que vous probleme? Are u talking to me like that? BTW Satanists dnt apologize to anyone especially ladies. I like to see ur face
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by satani22: 12:48am On Jul 02, 2011
Im not going till i get what i want. Cant u see the writing on the way conspicuosly written?
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 12:53am On Jul 02, 2011
BABE!:

Uncle Satan--get thee behind me--leave my thread. E don do. Carry your bad vibe away.  undecided

Husband, I'm good.  smiley

Ok my love!  kiss Make we leave satan alone for now jor.

The weekend is here already, lets get into party/celebration mood  kiss

What will you like to eat or drink my love?  kiss
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 12:56am On Jul 02, 2011
satani22:

Im not going till i get what i want. Cant u see the writing on the way conspicuosly written?

What do you want?   undecided

OAM4J:

Ok my love!  kiss Make we leave satan alone for now jor.

The weekend is here already, lets get into party/celebration mood  kiss

What will you like to eat or drink my love?  kiss

I'll like to drink and eat anything that's not from Missy B's kitchen.  kiss
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by satani22: 1:17am On Jul 02, 2011
BABE!:

What do you want?   undecided
discussion with u outside the forum. Nothing attached beyond platonic chat
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 1:18am On Jul 02, 2011
BABE!:

I'll like to drink and eat anything that's not from Missy B's kitchen.  kiss

My jealous Babe!  kiss

I know you like piza, So i ordered for pizza and got a bottle of martinis for a start  wink

[img]http://static.wix.com/media/364f3c2fb31b3d7433212c7146a1f2b7.wix_mp[/img]

[flash=640,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3OBQoLlzrM[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Am New Here, Say Hello To Me / Come Have A Drink With Me / My Ex Won't Talk To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.