Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Babe!'s Corner. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Babe!'s Corner. (9393 Views)

Nairaland Gossip Corner. Not All Invited. / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . / Hot Guys Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2011
He' not awkward. He's just a better cook.  cheesy

Straw for baileys? Nawa--oya take.  

Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=1pt]****Just Imagine! im own rice come big pass my own!**** angry[/size]

haha---why you dey vex so---Just tell me you want extra and i'll give you ya----

Na only jollof rice dey sha---manage am.
wink

Re: Babe!'s Corner. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
Choooi! Why i neva discover this corner since na? grin
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=1pt]****Just Imagine! im own rice come big pass my own!**** angry[/size]

I go chook u fork o!! Since yesterday u came here we've been running short of rice courtesy of ur pot belly! angry
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2011
hmnnnnn, looks like there was a party and I was M I A sad
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2011
^^ Sorry ehn. I took good care if the "guests" though. wink
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2011
I trust you to do that my dear. I have always known your hospitality to be 2nd to none. wink

Well, what do you have for me?
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by yinkalink(f): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2011
Yea, wat do u have for me too?
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 3:21am On Jul 19, 2011
OAM4J:

I trust you to do that my dear. I have always known your hospitality to be 2nd to none. wink

Well, what do you have for me?

Sugar-pie, I have lots of hugs and kisses for you, my darling--- kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 3:23am On Jul 19, 2011
yinkalink:

Yea, wat do u have for me too?

smiley What do you want?
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 3:26am On Jul 19, 2011
BABE!:

Sugar-pie, I have lots of hugs and kisses for you, my darling--- kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thank you my BABE! kiss kiss kiss kiss

I can do with good dinner right now honey wink kiss
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by kandiikane(m): 3:40am On Jul 19, 2011
Why is it that anytime nigerians cook jollof rice you have to drink water to be abled to swallow it?
Its too damn dry. . Where is the gravy?Where is the bissab? Where is the lettuce? Where is the scotch pepper? Where is the aubergine? huh huh? Kekeke, and come try open mouth lek say una invent benechin, shutupu. . grin grin cool
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 3:55am On Jul 19, 2011
There you go. smiley

Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 3:56am On Jul 19, 2011
smiley

Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 4:06am On Jul 19, 2011
^^^Thank you darling, me likey kiss kiss kiss kiss

Let's get some wines to "wash" it down wink kiss

kandiikane:

Why is it that anytime nigerians cook jollof rice you have to drink water to be abled to swallow it?
Its too damn dry. . Where is the gravy?Where is the bissab? Where is the lettuce? Where is the scotch pepper? Where is the aubergine? huh huh? Kekeke, and come try open mouth lek say una invent benechin, shutupu. . grin grin cool

Too bad you have to drink much water to eat jollof rice. undecided if you know how it is cooked, you'll know most of the things you mentioned are added while cooking it. We eat it like we eat every other food. cool
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by kandiikane(m): 4:11am On Jul 19, 2011
OAM4J:

^^^Thank you darling, me likey kiss kiss kiss kiss

Let's get some wines to "wash" it down wink kiss

Too bad you have to drink much water to eat jollof rice. undecided if you know how it is cooked, you'll know most of the things you mentioned are added while cooking it. We eat it like we eat every other food. cool
Lol, wait so do they magically disappear in the pot when its been served. .Your type of jollof rice is just dried rice and they slap on a bit of chicken drumstick on the side. .
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 4:19am On Jul 19, 2011
Here you go babe,

Re: Babe!'s Corner. by kandiikane(m): 4:25am On Jul 19, 2011
Babe, my friend has them exact shoes in your profile in gold glitter. .They are gorgeoussssssssss!!!
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 4:30am On Jul 19, 2011
^^Nice! cheesy  I don't really like block heels though, I prefer pencil heels or wedges.

Oh yh, I'm gonna post the picture of the shoes in my profile in a min.--- which ones did you want again?
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by kandiikane(m): 4:43am On Jul 19, 2011
^^Oh, I love blocked heels. .I am even looking for the photo on her facebook.

The red with white polka dots. That will look lovely with a 50s bloom dress. .
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 4:46am On Jul 19, 2011
http://www.amiclubwear.com/shoes-heels-bdel-teeze-08redpu.html

there you go. Found it. I'll work on it.  wink
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by kandiikane(m): 4:56am On Jul 19, 2011
Best photo I can find of it. .Looks better in real life. .I prefer the plain black in your profilepic but I still love it.

Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 4:58am On Jul 19, 2011
Erm. . . kandiikane, why do you always come to my wives' threads to distract their attention from me?  angry

No worry sha, continue.  cheesy
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 4:59am On Jul 19, 2011
They're really fab. Cute.

It's sad I look weird in them shoes----lol
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 5:00am On Jul 19, 2011
OAM4J:

Erm. . . kandiikane, why do you always come to my wives' threads to distract their attention from me?  angry

No worry sha, continue.  cheesy

awww---somebody is jealous---come here boo--- kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 5:04am On Jul 19, 2011
BABE!:

awww---somebody is jealous---come here boo--- kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

lol am kool BABE! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by kandiikane(m): 5:05am On Jul 19, 2011
Oam4j, I quit smoking two days ago and I am feeling the pain oo. .Seriously, I am always feeling hungry and I am shaking wella.  undecided I am tempted to be the first person in the shops to but ciggy in the morning undecided
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 5:10am On Jul 19, 2011
kandiikane:

Oam4j, I quit smoking two days ago and I am feeling the pain oo. .Seriously, I am always feeling hungry and I am shaking wella.  undecided I am tempted to be the first person in the shops to but ciggy in the morning undecided

Hey dont give up! That might be one of the best decisions you ever made. I dont know what it takes to quit smoking, cos i have never been a smoker, but i know what it takes to drop an old habit, the initial time is the most difficult, but if you survive it, then you 'll win the battle. So dont give up. Winners dont quit and quitters dont win. wink cool
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by kandiikane(m): 5:12am On Jul 19, 2011
I know undecided undecided undecided
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by yinkalink(f): 5:13am On Jul 19, 2011
BABE!:

smiley What do you want?
Anytin u have dear.dnt wanna put u out so much.
Morning peeps!
Re: Babe!'s Corner. by BABE3: 5:20am On Jul 19, 2011
^^ Here babe,

Re: Babe!'s Corner. by OAM4J: 5:23am On Jul 19, 2011
yinkalink:

Anytin u have dear.dnt wanna put u out so much.
Morning peeps!

Good morning Yinka, but it's still night where i am. How are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Ex Won't Talk To Me / Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun / I Am New Here, Say Hello To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.