Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance (27435 Views)

Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by 9jaBloke: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nice
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by 4words: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Something that Danfo buses have been doing since. wink
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by hopexter(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Alliance to over price the passengers

It said ‘the Alliance is at no further cost to the passengers’ or didn’t you read to the end grin
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by Nigga44: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Forming alliance for Price fixing
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by ComeToJesus: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Parachoko:

https://thenationonlineng.net/air-peace-azman-arik-three-others-form-alliance/

Alliance my foot. That's how they formed an alliance to peg local fares at more than 50k.

6 Likes

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by blowjohn(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
ejieddy:
This is cultism in the air o. This negates the free market idea and puts customers at risk with pricing. Another NATO forming under our noses grin grin. Someone needs to invade this Alliance... DANA?

Russia
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by SarkinYarki: 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
hopexter:

It said ‘the Alliance is at no further cost to the passengers’ or didn’t you read to the end grin

You are the typical clown fuel the world runs on .. Sharap

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by hopexter(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You are the typical clown fuel the world runs on .. Sharap

Accept correction it won’t hurt you grin grin
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by skj1377(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Just what I was thinking
nairaman66:
Alliance or confraternity?

Another price increase on the way!
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by GardenOfGod(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Parachoko:

https://thenationonlineng.net/air-peace-azman-arik-three-others-form-alliance/
The fear of the rise of Ibom Air is the reason for the alliance.... We know. grin

5 Likes

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by ivolt: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
They are forming cartel in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by juman(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
I commend any and all airline operators in this country.
Wishing them success.

Many airlines have disappeared after short time because of the unfriendly business situation.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by Famundpropertie: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
izzou:
grin

These ones don carry The Young Shall Grow and Okeyson Motors pattern enter airline industry

When dem reach Berger, na so dem go dey exchange passengers like Whot cards

It's a nice idea sha
grin grin
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by patomaniac: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
thesicilian:
All I see Is a trade union to increase air fares any time they want

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by SarkinYarki: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
hopexter:

Accept correction it won’t hurt you grin grin

Accept correction from a vaccinated clown ? God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by IdowuRufai: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
BSsniffer:
Nasoo....greenafrica needs to buckle-up if not he'd get overwhelmed with this alliance
Never used them, their pricing is enticing though, how’s their airline/service?
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by pacespot(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
More like a trade union. I am sure they are doing this to set the higher airfares that will be beneficial to their operations. I know this union is going to be spearheaded by the Air Peace. Low-cost airlines like Green Africa really need to think out of the box because these bigger airlines are looking to make them disappear.
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by sematec(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
oga pay your alliance fee make flight no go leave you
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by hopexter(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Accept correction from a vaccinated clown ? God forbid

Dnt open ur rotten mouth to call GOD’s name in vain you miscreant angry angry
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by Munzy14(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
thesicilian:
Exactly...nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
thesicilian:
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by LocalStandard1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
We complain and criticize everything in this country, too critical about even the good things. This initiative is very beneficial to the costumers and general public with no added cost, it shows the beginning of a more coordinated and healthy relationship among the airlines. But the first page is filled with fast critiques that don't bother reading before jumping to comment. Haha! Calm down....

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by stasius: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Igbo man too get sense.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by crackhouse(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
I know say na onyema go dey initiate all these nonsense.
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by TruthSocial: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:

The fear of the rise of Ibom Air is the reason for the alliance.... We know. grin

Please can you explain why you think so?

cool
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by SarkinYarki: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
hopexter:

Dnt open ur rotten mouth to call GOD’s name in vain you miscreant angry angry
Fuuckboff Vaccine sponge

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by hopexter(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Fuuckboff Vaccine sponge

Hunger and frustration shall end to be your portion. Say a big Amen! cheesy cheesy
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by nedekid: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Coolsperm:
When the are supposed to be talking on how to reduce airfare
Hmm, so you expect air fares to reduce when prices of everything in the country is rising. Aviation fuel in the past few days has risen to ₦600 from 400. Diesel to ₦650 per liter. Dollar ₦580, bread ₦500. Someone said he bought gravel( or so) for ₦125k and the next 2 days it was 145k.
How the heck do you expect aviation fares to reduce when they are not Professor Pella?

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by Winters23: 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by SarkinYarki: 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
hopexter:

Hunger and frustration shall end to be your portion. Say a big Amen! cheesy cheesy
Too late already a millionaire in dollars , my father was too ...Worry about your lineage that hasn't produced any person of worth for 3000 years and for this your behavior tonight it has increased by another 200 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Drivers Protest At Upper Iweka, Onitsha Over Accident Caused By Touts / Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. / 26 Unusual Vehicle Wheels And Tyres Spotted On Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.