Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance (27418 Views)

Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by larryUG(m): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
faithfull18:
They don't charge the same fares so how do will they resolve that
Price hike, they will increase and have a uniform flat rate, that way no one feels cheated.
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by seyz91(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
cheesy
3exe3:
Oshey g7 alliance
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by enonche85(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
thesicilian:
All I see Is a trade union to increase air fares any time they want

Very true.
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by BSsniffer: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
IdowuRufai:

Never used them, their pricing is enticing though, how’s their airline/service?

I used them just once from Lagos to Abuja, and I have no complaints about their service.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by Panda7(m): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
cheesy grin
may all nigerians business grow to the permanent site. insha allah
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by hopexter(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Too late already a millionaire in dollars , my father was too ...Worry about your lineage that hasn't produced any person of worth for 3000 years and for this your behavior tonight it has increased by another 200 years

It’s not by words you fake chief priest, thank the internet for giving you the platform to project your lies, who dash your lineage millionaire grin grin see this miscreant that lives on crumps. Mention your papa name make I shock angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by slowice(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
And what if the other airlines plane na kabu kabu flying keke undecided

Na this won't end well
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by musicwriter(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
You'll think Nigerian banks would embrace such an idea, but no.

I went to the bank yesterday to withdraw money from a dom account but they said they don't have dollar. Then, I asked to transfer the money to a dom account in another bank, and I was told it costs $40. I left the bank and was wondering why they can't network on such transaction.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
faithfull18:
They don't charge the same fares so how do will they resolve that

By charging the same fare.

They just formed a price fixing cartel/monopoly.

Hopefully the agency in charge squashes this nonsense.
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by madridsta007(m): 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by SarkinYarki: 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
hopexter:

It’s not by words you fake chief priest, thank the internet for giving you the platform to project your lies, who dash your lineage millionaire grin grin see this miscreant that lives on crumps. Mention your papa name make I shock angry angry angry

My direct family alone has produced 2 governors in this country and a first class king so keep fooling yourself..I am not a rat like you ...You can never make it with this kind Brain ..Only you do MMM , only dey play sport bet , only take COVID vax ...you no get sense
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by Dmanlex(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Good initiative. Carry on
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by Absolutebeau: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is just a strategy by the airlines to survive the low patronage due to their more than 100% increments in fares. Infact, things are really getting crazier in 9ja, may God help us.
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by belcom10(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Alliance or trade association. Just like the barber association poster with new price I saw today in one of the salon I when to cut my hair.
Expect airfare increase soon grin.
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by BigBashiru: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Absolutebeau:
This is just a strategy by the airlines to survive the low patronage due to their more than 100% increments in fares. Infact, things are really getting crazier in 9ja, may God help us.

I think they are feeling the effects of the low patronage.....
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by hopexter(m): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:

My direct family alone has produced 2 governors in this country and a first class king so keep fooling yourself..I am not a rat like you ...You can never make it with this kind Brain ..Only you do MMM , only dey play sport bet , only take COVID vax ...you no get sense

Okay so who are you? You haven’t said anything about yourself only your indirect family. Mugu! grin grin
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by Grandkay21(m): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2022
I know Onyema with his Anambra sense initiated this idea, having the highest fleet,

Anything to move forward is welcome
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by SarkinYarki: 12:48am On Mar 10, 2022
hopexter:

Okay so who are you? You haven’t said anything about yourself only your indirect family. Mugu! grin grin
You should know my own father was one of the governors mumu .. and me a successful gaming and ad entrepreneur in Lagos .I am not your type
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2022
ejieddy:
This is cultism in the air o. This negates the free market idea and puts customers at risk with pricing. Another NATO forming under our noses grin grin. Someone needs to invade this Alliance... DANA?
Dana + ibom air need to form their own alliance and invade grin
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by Ishilove: 2:45am On Mar 10, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Goodbye to competition.........

[img]https://i./3OK0a.gif[/img]

......they've formed a cartel.
Trashcan man cheesy
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by creepsyme(f): 3:04am On Mar 10, 2022
This alliance is solely for their benefits, this is to prevent a situation of flying with half empty plane Incase of low patronage.
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by treatise: 3:51am On Mar 10, 2022
Juxtified:

Lol. One of these people must have been a Lagos danfo driver before.

We call it "handover"
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by NwokoloOwa: 3:55am On Mar 10, 2022
How would they standardize there services? I don't fly with some airlines because of their services and even the type of aircraft. Hope the passengers still has options. For instance if Air Peace is no flying or cancelling a flight because of tech issues, and the Spring Alliance pushs me to Aero. If I don't like Aero for instance, I hope I still have the international recognized standards of asking for a refund or using the ticket some other time at no cost etc. There must be some standardization with the ICAO or NCAA laws if not this could be abused by the operators
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by hopexter(m): 4:27am On Mar 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You should know my own father was one of the governors mumu .. and me a successful gaming and ad entrepreneur in Lagos .I am not your type

A game boy says he’s not my type lol grin grin
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by Timmybr: 4:29am On Mar 10, 2022
This was not the first of it according to Onyema. Some airlines have been doing same over the years without making it public announcement. The disadvantages of the alliance are much more than the advantages. It can't withstand test of time.
crackhouse:
I know say na onyema go dey initiate all these nonsense.
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:14am On Mar 10, 2022
SportsHD:

I think it's not their fault. Taxes and cost of operation went up. If we should blame anybody, we should blame FAAN, buhari and ministry of transpiration.

They don’t need to form an alliance to increase fares, they’re already in an oligopoly situation. I believe the alliance would serve the customers better and help reduce operational cost
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by hardbody: 6:30am On Mar 10, 2022
I was a die hard fan of airpeace and even advertised and referenced them. Suddenly they became pompous with their staff carrying chips on their shoulders. Enter Ibom Air and everything changed. Today its either ibom air or reschedule. Out of desperation airpeace has started advertising. Them never chichomchin. I am not flying any alliance, there are fingers in a leprous hand, all of them are useless. I stand with ibom air.
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by Charlex23(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Rgade:

Dana + ibom air need to form their own alliance and invade grin
Dana and Ibom air already formed an alliance since January
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by KingOvo(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2022
BSsniffer:
Nasoo....greenafrica needs to buckle-up if not he'd get overwhelmed with this alliance
Green Africa is the most useless airline out of all of them. First of all, their cheap fares are nothing but a charade. If you're traveling with bags, they charge you extra cos they only accept hand luggages of not more than 5kg (if I remember correctly), they'll then charge you extra for each extra kg you carry. And then they are very slow. At the end of the day, you may be spending equal to the amount you'd have spent using the regular airlines.
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by GloriousGbola: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2022
thesicilian:
All I see Is a trade union to increase air fares any time they want

The word is cartel.

Trade unions are for workers

Cartels are for businesses

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by thesicilian: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The word is cartel.

Trade unions are for workers

Cartels are for businesses
I stand corrected
Re: Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Purely monopolisation of aviation industry in Nigeria which leads to price increase that comes with associated services in aviation industry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Most Visited Cities In The World In 2017. See Where Nigeria Was Ranked. / Nigeria Exported N100bn Worth Airplanes To Ghana In 2021 / Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.