Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Return Of Tale Of A House Boy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Return Of Tale Of A House Boy. (993 Views)

I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister / Tale Of A House Boy … (18+) / Sex Scandal:house Boy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam (video+photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Return Of Tale Of A House Boy. by Igweakpos(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
Author: Igwe Chukwujekwu David
[b]WhatsApp:+2347035265039[b]

God have been wonderful and in all ramifications, we give God the glory. I thank all the fans of igwescrib entertainment and fans of Tale of a house boy series all over the world. You guys have been amazing and supportive to me after the story. I appreciate your calls, texts and monetary support towards me, guys am really surprise that some people are still calling me about the story till date after years we finished the story online. I really appreciate you guys, thank you so much for the love. 

So for the love I have for you guys, I decided to continue the story.. 

Been messed up at a teenage age can expose you to so many things above your age. Before we continue with this story, I want to take you guys back to our previous episodes to refresh your memory about this story. 

TALE OF A HOUSE BOY is a story centered on Igwe the house boy. I'm Igwe Chukwujekwu David, I hailed from eastern part of Nigeria, I'm a secondarian, after my O'level examination. I found love in secondary school which made me fought a popular deadly franternity carpon called Company, thereafter, i got my biology teacher pregnant at the age of 17 years. Mrs Sharp Sharp was our biology teacher who was divourced by several men she got  married to because she was unable to bear children for them. After she got pregnant for me, she vanished from the school in a twinkle of an eye. After our wassce examination, 

I joined a business tycoon man as a servant in his company. 

When I got there, my boss was impotent which the wife have been suffering after years of marriage. One thing leds to another, I started sleeping with her under my boss roof since my boss always travel to China and spend months before coming back. My boss sister came to the house for a visit, I turned her to my bedmate. 

My boss wife delivered the baby and their eldest sister came for Omugwu and I also turned her to my bedmate too right under my boss roof. Our sale girl in the shop, I equally turned her to my bedmate. 

At the end of it all, karma caught up with me, my secrets were exposed and I was dealt with, thereafter I received baptism and became a new creature and my boss settled me and I moved on with my life. 

Did life stopped there? The answer is no, this is the continuation of the above story TALE OF A HOUSE BOY. 

After my boss settled me, I moved to the village first to inform my mother and we were so happy about that. 

Some days later, 

my mother lured me to go and see one pastor for him to pray for me so that I can use the money well and prosper to whatever thing I will put the money. 

I refused innitially to go because I don't believe in all this store pastors(Endtime pastors) 

but my mum insisted that we must go which I later obliged. 

we visited the pastor and he asked me how much my boss settled me with which I told him the amount, he said I should pay my tithe, that tithe money will be used as a point of contact for the prayer to work, I agreed to but not immediately but deep inside me, 

I don't even have intention of doing such. After prayer and other things, i went home with my mother. 

I told my mother that the pastor is evil that I can't give even a dime to any so called pastor, she agreed with me. 

Some days later, I moved to Lagos to establish myself with the money my boss gave me as a settlement. I was duped in Lagos and all the money I had on me was taken away by scammers looming around Lagos as an agent for business. 

I was stranded couldn't know what to do with my life next. I keep on receiving series of calls from Tale of a houseboy series fanz. They keep on congratulations me about the story both Nigeria and outside country but those calls was useless to me at that point in time. 

At around October 2017 the whole world was like a hell to me. 

I started looming around Lagos jobless, I did all manners of thing at least to put small food for mouth. I started asking myself some many questions, 

I started reflecting on my past. 

ME: what's really happening to me? Is it that karma have caught up with me  of my bad doings?? Even to see one square meal eat na wahala take more of saving. 

Wetin I Wan save??  

God please forgive me all my sins and make my future bright again if na women wey I don give belle, 

abi na the pikin wey some born for me dey follow me so abeg make them lie low oo, nothing sweet like father ooo make them know ooo. If na the spirit wey dey follow children dey follow me so make them know say pikin wey no get father no dey get respect oo, 

people go dey insult am anyhow. 

Chineke meeee, anya afuom ife, oo kam si jee Lagos bu ihea??  

Others dey enter Ekenediri chukwu motor dey go Lagos, 

When they make am, they enter flight and come back but my own, E be like say na night motor I Wan use go village because I no see anything changing for my side.

Hmm, Igwe are you going to survive in this Lagos or make I enter another state to start my hustle for there? I'm just very confused now. 

(After having meeting with myself, I move on with my life. Hustle continue from that moment. 

First week of December 2017,

I received a call with a foreign number congratulating me about the just concluded story TALE OF A HOUSE BOY.) 

CALLER: Mr Igwe, I'm Kojo from Accra Ghana.(my ears and my eyes opened widely) I'm a Ghanaian film maker. Can you sell the story for me, I want to convert it to movie?? 

ME: I'm not done with the story yet, when am done, we will have a deal but right now the story is yet to be complete sir. 

KOJO: Alright bro. So how is life with you? 

ME: Its been God all through. I really thank God.

To be continue!!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Apostle Johnson Suleiman Of Having Affair With Her / A Nairalander Amazing White And Traditional Marriage.(video) / I need guys to work together with me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.