Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? (41781 Views)

Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / TOILET DISEASE/INFECTION-REAL OR IMAGINARY? / How To Handle Toilet Disease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by almondjoy(f): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2008
nwando:

The solution is to use bush na
and make sure there are no standing leaves around your squatting area

Don't even try it. That one is even worse.  Those animals inside bush have a keeeeeeen sense of smell. cheesy grin grin cheesy Hmmmmmmmmm! A racoon with some huge teeth like Michelle Obama own might just be nearby thinking it has found "fresh fish" flavored meat in the bush--with shaki, tozo, abodi, brokoto, gills and fins--all in one. grin  E come be the kind when the racoon never see before. shocked  Exotic food! grin

ebelebe igba--nda!!!

Ah-ah?  This lady don change name again?  What is going on?

Wey Horus? grin

yemivictor:

I have this slide show i'd like to post in order to warn almondjoy and all other ladies who like to squat on toilets.

The slide show is really not for the weak-stomached as the lady in question sustained severe injuries!

The problem now is that the slide show is 245KB and the limit is like 200KB!

Admin, please i need a special concession to post this thing for almondjoy and other babes who like to squat on the commode, to warn them of the grave danger they are exposed to!

Look here, yemivictor.  Please do not bring anything here to gross us out. If you are thinking of given us a rendition of that nasty movie called "The DreamCatchers" just hold break a beg you.  Just tell us the gist of it all.  We don't need to see it ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!  If you called ma name up there, it cannot be a good lesson afterall. grin You wan teach me lesson eh? I say it cannot be good.  Hater! cheesy  I hope the commode did not cave in by some 3000lbs female and she disappeared into the abyss? cheesy

Gosh! I can only imagine. Hmmmmmmm

Infact that reminds me. I was gisted about one of our neighbours who got up in the middle of the night in Nigeria of course to go to the bathroom.  His saving grace was that he turned on the light before he decided to do his thing. Only to look inside the commode and see a snake in there. shocked  

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Chineke God!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  Who sen' aaaaaaaammm?  Witches! grin

Thank God the man had a gun--just shoot the thing to death. The man was traumatized for years.  In fact my parents tease the man all the time he visits.  Can you imagine the possibilities of what could have happened?  The snake would have definitely thought it was mating season! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

A no know which part a for attack first if na me be that snake-----definitely the balls first! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Free tozo suya! cheesy

As a result even over here--I must turn on the light and examine ma surroundings wellu wellu!  If na Naija a dey. I must have a functioning flash light at all times and one one for back up.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? shocked

I say sointin muss loss.  Sointin muss loss a say! Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Okotoligba! cheesy Frightening!

Oghenebikhorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

So please yemivictor make you no try am at all!  That area is sensitive to us too you know? tongue  We don't appreciate being bitten of by unauthorized romantic interests.  Thank you for your co-operation in advance! kiss
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by almondjoy(f): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2008
naijaking1:

Before digressing into toto research let's not forget that the question is about toilet disease, I still maintain and most agree that it's more imaginary than real.

We can open another thread on anatomical variations later.

Of course this whole toilet disease thing is more imaginary than real.  If anyone catches a an STD from a commode--you bet your last dime that that person must have really had an[b] illicit romantic encounter [/b] with that commode.

Trying to choose clean words this time. Enjoy it while it lasts! cheesy

Others will just use hand full of feces and smear from back to front because they are too fat to reach their "opiololos" from the back with their massive short limbs.  Others have these nasty acrylic fake fingernails like the real Nollywood stars often chipped and in dire need or not just "refills" but complete sets every 2 weeks or so--filled with cuuum from last months' encounters with wild beasts. cheesy 

Then use those hands to scratch all kinds of dudes' behinds in wild passion. grin  Then use those same hands on themselves without washing them all day.  Come take am chop boli for road. Count all those dirty shit infested Nairas all day come dey blame toilets.  Dirty people--you infected yourselves or your dirty partners infected you.  So quit lying!!!

Chaiii!  Please you guys should stop blaming the toilets. grin

Nna naijaking1-- I love that your research on toto anthropology--I beg I wan to enrol in a private class with you! tongue

Efua nothing purrrrrrrrrrrrrsonal  ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by naijaking1: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2008
@Almondjoy,

Which one do you prefer: Using sugar ants to scrap off the dirt on your underwear, or contracting Niesseria gonorrhea/chlamydia from a toilet seat?

Who needs OMO and Elephant Blue detergent went when sugar ants are willing and ready to do the job for free.

It must be fun to practice in naija, don't you think?
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by yemivictor: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2008
almondblissssssssss!!! grin

Words are simply not enough to convey the graphic nature of this toilet accident! shocked

You'll have to see it for yourself!!

I am seizing this opportunity right now to plead with Seun the Admin for a concession!

Don't know how else one can communicate with the Admin directly! Anybody? sad
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by almondjoy(f): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2008
yemivictor:

almondblissssssssss!!! grin

Words are simply not enough to convey the graphic nature of this toilet accident! shocked

You'll have to see it for yourself!!

I am seizing this opportunity right now to plead with Seun the Admin for a concession!

Don't know how else one can communicate with the Admin directly! Anybody? sad

I like to do the dare devil thingy but I am wondering if it is a good idea. undecided  Well briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing it on! I am waiting then. I think you have wetted ma appetite enough. I say get the permission ASAP and let me see wachugot! cheesy

E-mail Banorable now--abi make a give you im e-mail addy?  Look down his "owner's" sign at the bottom of the web page now. How can you say you can't get in touch with Seun?

Thinking of Father Abraham!
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2008
i'm sure i can count the number of times i used a toilet when in school. it was bush attack or shot put all the way

even today, when I'm on site, one look at the facilities available - and off to the bush

no worry, we no get racoons for naija
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by yemivictor: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2008
almondjoy:

I like to do the dare devil thingy but I am wondering if it is a good idea. undecided Well briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing it on! I am waiting then. I think you have wetted ma appetite enough. I say get the permission ASAP and let me see wachugot! cheesy
E-mail Banorable now--abi make a give you im e-mail addy? Look down his "owner's" sign at the bottom of the web page now. How can you say you can't get in touch with Seun?

Thinking of Father Abraham!

I just keep loving it when you get all "gangstarish"!!! grin

Don't worry, i've already sought for the concession from Seun. Let's pray it comes through!

So you can KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!!! grin grin grin
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by almondjoy(f): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2008
yemivictor:

I just keep loving it when you get all "gangstarish"!!! grin

Don't worry, i've already sought for the concession from Seun. Let's pray it comes through!

So you can KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!!! grin grin grin

Yessssssssssssssssssssssir!  I don't want to wait in vain ooooooooooooooooh! cheesy

Oh BTW-----------Goodbye Yemivictor!  It was a pleasure knowing you on Nairaland.  Please address the next person sitting next to you from now on! kiss

Thank you!
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by yemivictor: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2008
almondjoy:

Yessssssssssssssssssssssir! I don't want to wait in vain ooooooooooooooooh! cheesy

Oh BTW-----------Goodbye Yemivictor! It was a pleasure knowing you on Nairaland. Please address the next person sitting next to you from now on! kiss

Thank you!

You're completely OYO!!! cheesy
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by almondjoy(f): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2008
yemivictor:

You're completely OYO!!! cheesy

Welcome back to ma world parrrrrrrner! grin  I would like to see it like a mentioned in the other thread.  Just send it to KEREWA2006@HOTMAIL.COM. I have prepared ma mind. I just finished watching "The DreamCatchers" to be in a totally grossed out phase in preparation for what is to come.

Thanks love! cheesy
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by yemivictor: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2008
almondjoy:

Welcome back to ma world parrrrrrrner! grin I would like to see it like a mentioned in the other thread. Just send it to KEREWA2006@HOTMAIL.COM. I have prepared ma mind. I just finished watching "The DreamCatchers" to be in a totally grossed out phase in preparation for what is to come.

Thanks love! cheesy

Kerewa! . . . LOL!! . . . You are something, aren't you!?! grin grin grin

The dream catchers? I'll make a mental note to see that sometime soon!

OK! slide show coming right up!! grin
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by almondjoy(f): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2008
Thanks bunchies! grin

Yeah, try and watch it--pretty disgusting! cheesy

I will await the "package"! kiss
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by aloib(f): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2008
ive seen that slide show b4, ewwwww
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by yemivictor: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2008
aloib:

ive seen that slide show before, ewwwww

grin grin grin grin grin grin

But how do you know the particular slide show in question?

I've not sent it to you!!! undecided
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by OpeLovely(f): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2008
@Olani

From previous posts, you asked a question which wasn't really clarified.

If a lady has toilet infection or candidasiasis. and she has unprotected sex, she will transmit it to the guy. So if she has a boyfriend and she has it, both of them have to be treated at the same time and abstain till after treatment.
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by Elgaxton(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2008
Very educative thread I must say.

AlmondJoy, Naijaking and Omoge thanks for making my day cheesy

Hi Omoge smileycheesy

which kain toilet disease be this one?
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by almondjoy(f): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2008
You are welcome! kiss

Ouch!
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by colove: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2009
Guy help, my babe is having toilet infection what do i do, ?and moreso can a guy be infected with the disease having slept with a toilet infection patient,
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by agathamari(f): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
there was a childrens board game a few years ago about the dangers of public toilets and the disease you can get but for the life of me i cant remeber what it was called. use a seat liner when i a public toilet or at least cover the seat with tp
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by ceasyc(f): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2010
imaginary my arse = most def real
i dont sit on public toilets, i stand and do my thing grin no mata how clean it is in d uk/eu countries
i neva use public toilet 4 9ja but if e happen = na standing too
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by Julietjay(f): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2010
take note guuys
even if u have a small opening you can still get infected for using a dirty toilet and though all the symptoms may not manifest in a guy,your girlfriend or wife can still contact the disease from you. so guys u also need to watch it when you go to empty your tanks (both ways)
Re: Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? by kurat: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2010
after pregnancy my womanliness became loosen, i have came to know from my friends about the herbal therapy for feeling re-virgin in 3 days course. i have got their site detail which was www.virgintherapy.com

i want to know whether it will effective. Kindly let us know if any one has gone through that.
As it says there is no side effect. No. Surgery. No Oral Pills.

Just 3 days herbal course and then you will feel re-virgin again, and can obtain the pleasure.
Also its help M.C. to be in balance and smooth flow on their particular time peroid.

Regards.
K.E.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend / YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down / What To Do With My Wife's Placenta?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.