Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) (38737 Views)

Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Enugu Government Completes Udi District Hospital (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Elbethel1: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Thank God he is caught before putting some people into unbearable grief. May God continue to save us in this country
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Arysexy(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Not a kidnapper but Afonja skull miner and human parts dealer.

Investigate further and you will realize he works for ritualists and politicians
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by godofuck231: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2022
This kind case ma to wait for the wrong woman to return and meet that kidnapper ? He will be short of words and an arm

Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by FashionCookie(f): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2022
Una with this una "storm"
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Kpengla(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Why didn't they burn him alive?

Police will only take money from him and turn him loose
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by crackhouse(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2022
People want to make it at all cost..
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Shadysen: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2022
internet:

Which end time? My dear if ur own world once to end let it end ooo, my own world is just starting.
but you can't deny the fact
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by descarado: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2022
This is the last you will see or hear of this story.

All of them that have been arrested for yrs, have we seen judgement on them?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by internet: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2022
Shadysen:
but you can't deny the fact

My brother we still have more than 2000 years left on this earth o. Although 1yr is like a day in the eyes of our creator, but to us 2000 more years no be beans ooo
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by internet: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Bestbet979:
For today fixed odds message via

Fraudster edited scores. This is old school scam, I know how to do the editing. na old scam be this e don cast. Find beta work do or beta still enter business make dem no burn u fire o. 2022 dey hot oo from south to north dey hot, east to west dey hot even down to Ukraine and Russia dey hot. Dem go burn u fire if u no change ooo
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Iceberg3: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Just look at the coneheaded structure!!! These people are very evil. And see how he's just looking left,right and center,that police man deserve a hit slap for not landing him a hot backhand slap from behind....I'm very sure he's got accomplices,from the way he's looking upandan..
Everybody there is a suspect.
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Doyou2019: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2022
naija4life247:
Jungle Justice is the Solution. If we burn like 5 different kidnappers, others will relocate to Ukraine where the President is ready to sacrifice all the citizens to the gods. So, instead of just wasting Ukrainian corpses, Nigeria's ritualistic kidnappers can use them for rituals

And all the ones you've burnt in the past, what good has that done crime rate in the country? Rather, what we see are criminals getting bolder by the day
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Iceberg3: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2022
internet:

My brother we still have more than 2000 years left on this earth o. Although 1yr is like a day in the eyes of our creator, but to us 2000 more years no be beans ooo
A thousand years not 1 year.
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Iceberg3: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Arysexy:
Not a kidnapper but Afonja skull miner and human parts dealer.

Investigate further and you will realize he works for ritualists and politicians
Yes and I am very very sure he's got accomplices in that same hospital especially among the security operatives there,that's why he's looking around like a real thief and rat. Outside operatives should investigate that hospital asap

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2022
He must be a ritualist the way I'm looking at him.
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by internet: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Iceberg3:

A thousand years not 1 year.
Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Oolavphi: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2022
The guy looks sick
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Babatojide: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
He is a psychiatric patient at Yaba
Escaped from rehab
Found himself wearing a nurse’s uniform at RANDLE HOSPITAL...
please Modify...
Wrong info
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Bigchristo: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9ud3S7P1J8

Kidnappers are now desperate to the extent of finding their ways into hospitals particularly children’s ward.

Let's all be vigilant and raise alarm of any suspicious person in our environment or community.

May God Help us all. ���
Since the government has refused to act swiftly in combating terrorism and kidnapping in few years this country will be in a serious mess
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by ufotunang: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Buhari bad economy... hunger poverty hardship and when there is no jobs for the youths ... make the economy to be good and better and all this criminal activities will reduce drastically and stop
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Walz001: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wow all this becuase of mkney to impress and show off

All these are bound to happen in a country where other people that did it were caught and freed
I have been saying it dont let the ones that killed go scot free dont free the criminals dont let go if found guilty
But some people support these men in govt to do all they like by letting criminals go scot free

We just need to protect ourself we need to open our eyes wide open we need Gods protection because the world is failing us gradually
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by ndukwejoe(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
I am not getting something o if he a nurse
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by goaldigger212: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
it high time we are more vigilant in our surroundings if we notice any suspicious moves . Kidnappers finding their ways into the hospital to abduct children is bad. Vigilant security should be on guard in our hospitals.
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Aaay: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oh
Re: Kidnapper Caught In Hospital (Pictures, Video) by Shadysen: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2022
internet:

how do you know that we still have more than 2000yrs? Do you think about death?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) / Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain / Baby Born With Deformity In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.