Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,552 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Going For Morning Mass, I Encountered Spirits With Loads On Their Heads {PHOTO} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Going For Morning Mass, I Encountered Spirits With Loads On Their Heads {PHOTO} (417 Views)

How I Encountered The Of Kingdom Wealth Through A Vision Of Bishop Oyedepo / DREAMS OF CARRYING HEAVY LOADS ON THE HEAD / Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going For Morning Mass, I Encountered Spirits With Loads On Their Heads {PHOTO} by FullBlastLight: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
While walking to morning mass, I encountered spirits carrying loads on their heads – Lady shares her experienc

A lady identified as Vivian Oluchim on Facebook shared one of her morning mass experience while reacting to a post on Facebook which ask people to share their Night experience.

Vivian in the comment section of the Facebook post wrote:

The clock was wrong or my eye was paining me, morning mass spirit wey just enter me still strong, I woke up at maybe 3 , and thought I’m late already I hurriedly prepared , (ingnored my mum who woke up later when I’m rounding up) and vanished to church.

According to her she thought I am just getting ready then I would wait. Ah! My anointing too strong o. I move. Along the road some women passed by carrying loads on their head: I concluded it the normal thing they do, they are rushing to get bus to market. But they don’t talk.

I even greeted some but got no response. But I still wondered why I don’t see other morning mass people except me.

I got to the church boom! No light. Gate locked. Ah! ‘is there no morning mass today? I stood at the gate the saw a flash of torch light, it the security man.

I called out to him, he came, opened the gate and I was wondering why he’s not bothered that the gate isn’t open yet, so I asked immediately, good morning sir please so there’s no morning mass today, “there is”, he answered and flashed the light on his wall clock ah! Brothers and sisters… It was 4:35am.

OMG! That was when I started feeling scared of the women I saw earlier.

Well… I later entered the chapel , the priest was there, my dear if you need serenity, tranquility, calmness, inspiration, divine audience, like one-on-one conversation that’s the perfect time.

I learnt there is peace early in the morning before the world people wake up with their gbas gbos.

Re: Going For Morning Mass, I Encountered Spirits With Loads On Their Heads {PHOTO} by immortalcrown(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wow! Look at the pictures of the spirits. This marketing strategy is...
Re: Going For Morning Mass, I Encountered Spirits With Loads On Their Heads {PHOTO} by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Na dem pictures you attach abi? This marketing strategy is...

Comrade wey like vawulence

Re: Going For Morning Mass, I Encountered Spirits With Loads On Their Heads {PHOTO} by mymadam(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
What's your point darling? Or better still, what exactly are you selling? I hope it's not what I'm thinking lipsrsealed
Re: Going For Morning Mass, I Encountered Spirits With Loads On Their Heads {PHOTO} by EmptyGarden(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Tales.

(1) (Reply)

What Can We (christians) Do To Stop Fornication Among Christians? / Is This Proof That Black Magic Does Not Work / Let's Talk About Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.