Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough (4647 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Naijanascam: 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lady narrates how his boyfriend is not man enough with this habit of apologizing to her when she is the guilty one..... his reason is that he don't want to loose her.... and she wants to be treated hard..... chaii

1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Typicool8(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lol don't worry he will be man enough when he starts using 2 by 2 on you....ewu Gambia

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by rickpat(m): 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
YOU GO SOON USE HUSBAND DO BOYFRIEND AND USE BOYFRIEND DO HUSBAND...treated hard ni...treated soft kor...when you get a man that beats u up when he is wrong, you will start looking for witch to blame or pastor to pray for you.

LEARN TO RESPECT AND APPRECIATE PEOPLE YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE... APOLOGIZE WHEN YOU'RE WRONG AND STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE YOUNG MAN..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Iphone5: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Naijanascam:
Lady narrates how his boyfriend is not man enough with this habit of apologizing to her when she is the guilty one.....his reason is that he don't want to loose her.... and she wants to be treated hard..... chaii

TRASH

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by proxitaly: 12:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Women always trying to define who a man is.

Confused specie that don't even know what they want or what they are but always rushing to tell what a man should be

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Stevenson1(m): 1:19am On Mar 10, 2022
Naijanascam:
Lady narrates how his boyfriend is not man enough with this habit of apologizing to her when she is the guilty one..... his reason is that he don't want to loose her.... and she wants to be treated hard..... chaii

That's how they will turn innocent men to drug addicts and beaters cos of their insatiable desires.
If you want to be beaten or torn apart, go steal phone for Ikeja na.
You do good, they complain.
You do bad, they still complain.
I just pity people who lives their lives according to what their women wants.
You will statisfy her sotey you run out of satisfaction.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Randy100: 5:21am On Mar 10, 2022
She has a point, though, I hate that it's coming from a woman. Apologizing is what every man should avoid doing, not only to women but to fellow men. I don't do that shit.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Freestainworld(m): 5:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Randy100:
She has a point, though, I hate that it's coming from a woman. Apologizing is what every man should avoid doing, not only to women but to fellow men. I don't do that shit.
I hope someone wrongs you without apologizing, so you will eat the shit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Josbreed: 5:47am On Mar 10, 2022
Naijanascam:
Lady narrates how his [b][/b]boyfriend is not man enough with this habit of apologizing to her when she is the guilty one..... his reason is that he don't want to loose her.... and she wants to be treated hard..... chaii

Is the lady a male?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by EBUBS(m): 6:08am On Mar 10, 2022
Laughable indeed. Dude is doing it totally wrong. He doesn't wanna man-up. A real man won't apologize when he's right. At least not everytime. He was obviously apologizing at any given time. That's not manly .

Ladies dont like it that way. They want a man who will stand his ground. Use humour to apologize when he's right or wrong (when needed)... I'm very sure this dude might be crying while apologising. Tufia! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Randy100: 6:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Freestainworld:
I hope someone wrongs you without apologizing, so you will eat the shit
If any one wrong me, I f..ck him or her up. Apology don't make me feel better, revenge does.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by TeeGentle(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2022
By the time he married you
You go know say he be man enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Izprince(m): 7:09am On Mar 10, 2022
When my girl wrong me, I deal with her in bed... Real men beat ladies in bed... By the time u hang her leg for 1hr... She go dey respect you...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Nenzeey479: 7:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Izprince:
When my girl wrong me, I deal with her in bed... Real men beat ladies in bed... By the time u hang her leg for 1hr... She go dey respect you...
i reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by jaxxy(m): 7:19am On Mar 10, 2022
It happens bt doesn’t mean he’s not man enough. He might just be pitying ur sorry ass.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Knowledgeiskey(m): 7:19am On Mar 10, 2022
Izprince:

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Officialzito: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Naijanascam:
Confused human..
No wam

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:34am On Mar 10, 2022
Well, the lady is single.

She's jealous of the love between her friend and her bf.

Comrades.. we have tell them but they won't believe
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by hepofure: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2022
/sM3g
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by barinav: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2022
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 60% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦3,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Call us with the number on the flyer or contact us via WhatsApp to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

[img]https://images./3stpdmgoRZEDDTJMBvSLV8.jpg[/img]

[url=/sM3g][img]https://i./3OK6Q.gif[/img][/url]

[img]https://i./3OK6U.gif[/img]
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Hifodatu: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Buziness101: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2022
TRP IS GOLDEN
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by blazepascal(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2022
cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by blazepascal(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Let men tell you the truth the guy is a simp TRP is golden no man should be a simp if you are too soft on women they will take advantage of you if you are too hard that's a another problem women don't know what they want they always want to define men but they don't know who a man is. ... Say no to simping thegridpiller I love what you doing

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Rickmann: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2022
Naijanascam:

These Girls arent just worth it in the end cos you can't please them.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by RoyalBoutique(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Typicool8:
Lol don't worry he will be man enough when he starts using 2 by 2 on you....ewu Gambia

grin

grin

grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Xantel(f): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pointless
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Gadafii: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Weyrey, carry sand and mould ur own man

I have said this before, I will say it now, and I will always say it.

Many women love it when they are been treated like trash, ignored, beaten or treated like an average human, you would be surprised that such treatment usually turn them on.

That's how u will see a lady with cute rich guy, who treats her like the best thing after slice bread, handle her like peacock egg, the she go back and lay with that rugged looking Igbo smoking gangster, because he doesn't give two dead fuxks about her or her feelings or how she should be treated, and she will always be willing to do the bidding of that gangster nigga cheesy

Women are wired in such a weird way, their cruise maad gaan
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by TheWolfen(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
proxitaly:
Women always trying to define who a man is.

Confused specie that don't even know what they want or what they are but always rushing to tell what a man should be

Lol you noticed too.
That is how they are and only smart people sees it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lamborghini Smartphone: The Most Luxurious Phone In The World @ $6,000 / Huawei G power live on Jumia / Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.