Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D (4666 Views)

Tecno Vs Gsmarena / Tecno Vs Infinix: Who Had The Better 2015? / Tecno Vs Gionee Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Kslib(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
After going through several threads in this section of recent, i came to the conclusion that there is this on-going war between ##Team-Tecno and #Team(# Samsung,HTc,gionee .e..t..c) and the others esp "Samsung" .lol

I must commend the tecno team though, they sure know how to work like a team and above all, defend thier devices against tantrums like "Chinko na chinko" .. grin

So now my question is this ----- IF a samsung product were to be at the same price range with a tecno device, with the same specs, Which would you go for? And why?

Example;;;;
If Tecno releases a device with a screen size of lets say "5inches", 4000 battery power, hex core processor.lol /e..t...c AND samsung does the same,same screen size,same processor,same battery power, same Ram/Rom..e..t..c with the only difference btw the two devices, being just the brand name, which would you go for and why?

The question is open to to all---- BB users,Gionee,htc,sony users,nokia users(windows,jave and symbian)..e..t..c and not also forgetting Techno and samsung users..lol

Which of the two, you go comot your money buy, and why?
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Tocheagle(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Na tecno i go buy jor. It has better security encryption. By d way how people dey take post on nairaland
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by constance500: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Na tecno o.. I neva loved Samsung from grassroots
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
anybody dat tells u tecno dey lie !!!! Samsung baby !!!so yall r tryna say if samsung produce a phone wit same spec as tecno A3,same price,u wil buy tecno?.... god 4 bid bad tin !

Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Kslib(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tocheagle: Na tecno i go buy jor. It has better security encryption. By d way how people dey take post on nairaland
Hmmmn!!! Better security encryption? How?
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Kslib(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
constance500: Na tecno o.. I neva loved Samsung from grassroots
Lol. Just like that? There gat to be a reason nah? Abi you no just like the way the name sound---- SAAAAAMMMMM---- SUUUUUUUUNG!!! grin
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Kslib(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
mrvocalprowess: anybody dat tells u tecno dey lie !!!! Samsung baby !!!so yall r tryna say if samsung produce a phone wit same spec as tecno A3,same price,u wil buy tecno?.... god 4 bid bad tin !
Lmfao @"god forbod bad thing".. Lol

Why did you say so? grin .. I guess the name 'samsung' has this 'effect' on people, and will continue to draw the bigger crowd in the smartphone business, no matter how excellent tecno advances.. grin

I just hope, the above wouldnt be the case sha , at-least for 'competition's' sake..
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by kpaft: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Samsung nah!!!!!!!.....even if its gionee with the same specs....I will go for gionee
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by olahero(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
TECNO to be sincere, cos i will use the remaining change buy some attires which go match my tecno, atleast ah go earn some respect lolz. to be frankly I Love TECNO company, they really know what business is, so we gat to appreciate TECNO handiwork on their smartphone products, though there are some scrappy product that they produced and same thing goes to giant company like Samsung,HTC, Blackberry (Heating,Battery Life etc.) etc.

Nah name them they sell, i am very sure say i go collect change if i buy Tecno with the same specification. #teamTECNO lol.

Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by psalmdave(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Kslib(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
kpaft: Samsung nah!!!!!!!.....even if its gionee with the same specs....I will go for gionee
Hmmn!! Ok! Gionee is from china or india?
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Kslib(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
olahero: TECNO to be sincere, cos i will use the remaining change buy some attires which go match my tecno, atleast ah go earn some respect lolz. to be frankly I Love TECNO company, they really know what business is, so we gat to appreciate TECNO handiwork on their smartphone products, though there are some scrappy product that they produced and same thing goes to giant company like Samsung,HTC, Blackberry (Heating,Battery Life etc.) etc.

Nah name them they sell, i am very sure say i go collect change if i buy Tecno with the same specification. #teamTECNO lol.
Lol.. I said if both are of the same price..
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Lionbite(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
mrvocalprowess: anybody dat tells u tecno dey lie !!!! Samsung baby !!!so yall r tryna say if samsung produce a phone wit same spec as tecno A3,same price,u wil buy tecno?.... god 4 bid bad tin !
the problem is that it can never be the same price. samsung go be like 60k while tecno would be 25k

Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tocheagle: Na tecno i go buy jor. It has better security encryption. By d way how people dey take post on nairaland
How? Explain More? are you referring to the samsung ics exploit that has been fixed, i would like to know more, pls say something!
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kslib:
Lol.. I said if both are of the same price..
it can neva and it will neva be same price, so we dont have to argue about that cos the ability to have a phone with great spec with lesser price is wat makes tecno betterand preferable

Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Kslib(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Damex333: it can neva and it will neva be same price, so we dont have to argue about that cos the ability to have a phone with great spec with lesser price is wat makes tecno betterand preferable
We are all to assume both will be of the same price,at-least,thats the essence of the thread in the first place..

Hope you get it now?

Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by LoganRebirth: 3:08am On Jan 04, 2014
Only poor man go say wine bitter.
And for those saying it can never be the sam price which part of the statement "assuming they are both same price" did you not understand.

Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Stanley08(m): 3:57am On Jan 04, 2014
I knew that opening this thread was a waste of time but for some reason i still did. 1 minute of my life wasted! angry

Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Erm Op you said same price with same specs, if both of them are off the same quality i will go for TECNO.
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 04, 2014
People try especially Nigerians..

Someone'll have 80k in his account and buy a Samsung Galaxy of 65-70k when there's a Tecno that can serve u the same way..

Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2014
just as Stanley put it, 30secs of my life wasted..

Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by psalmdave(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Stanley08: I knew that opening this thread was a waste of time but for some reason i still did. 1 minute of my life wasted! angry
Lolgrin
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Kslib(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2014
Stanley08: I knew that opening this thread was a waste of time but for some reason i still did. 1 minute of my life wasted! angry

I know replying this, is also a waste of time but i have no choice.
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Kslib(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2014
deejay_harry1: just as Stanley put it, 30secs of my life wasted..
Oh!!! here comes another citizen of ##Team##wasted-life##
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Tocheagle(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
Buzzonix:
How? Explain More? are you referring to the samsung ics exploit that has been fixed, i would like to know more, pls say something!
phones that do not have OTA upgrade function are harder to hack than phones with that function . Hack programs can not be remotely transfered to such phones. Lets not forget one fact. Chinese tech is built to resist american spying techniques.
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by gingger(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
constance500: Na tecno o.. I neva loved Samsung from grassroots

talk true u nor go fit afford am

Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Karleb(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
It is quite obvious that 95% of Techno users are using it because it's cheap.

If not for the cheap price, how many people would want to buy Tecno.
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
People will never learn
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by lilmax(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Smh.....lies every where
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
having used both brands, the damn truth is dat Tecno has a lot to do in terms of mobile quality. am presently using tecno p5 but I still value the in-built quality on my defunct Samsung galaxy pocket.
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by zeanslim(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
My signature says it all ..
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by amakufrancis(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2014
aw much does uk used samsung grand cost?

Xiaomi Mi4 Or Tecno Phantom 5, Choose One / A Smartphone With 5200mah, Fingerprint Sensor That Cost Just 23,000 Naira. / I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life