Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough (4648 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by skywalker240(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
That guy is the reason nairalanders call alot of guys simp
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Craftmonkey19: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Randy100:

If any one wrong me, I f..ck him or her up. Apology don't make me feel better, revenge does.

Vengeance is of the Lord. Ewu Toronto

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Craftmonkey19: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
skywalker240:
That guy is the reason nairalanders call alot of guys simp

Simplistically, if it were to be a man who did wrong to him, would he be the one to apologise
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by skywalker240(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Craftmonkey19:

Simplistically, if it were to be a man who did wrong to him, would he be the one to apologise
Comrade I just weak for the weakling
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Newboss(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Izprince:
When my girl wrong me, I deal with her in bed... Real men beat ladies in bed... By the time u hang her leg for 1hr... She go dey respect you...

You're talking about rape. You don't even know that it's rape.

If you're hanging her legs without her consent, you're raping her. It might not have started as rape.

Be careful with that. Just cum and be going. The shorter the sex the better for the man. When a girl starts saying stop stop stop and you're not stopping, you're raping her.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Izprince(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Newboss:

You're talking about rape. You don't even know that it's rape.

If you're hanging her legs without her consent, you're raping her. It might not have started as rape.

Be careful with that. Just cum and be going. The shorter the sex the better for the man. When a girl starts saying stop stop stop and you're not stopping, you're raping her.

OMO, Thanks man for the heads up... ladies wahala too many...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough by Kaymicheal852: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gadafii:
Weyrey, carry sand and mould ur own man

I have said this before, I will say it now, and I will always say it.

Many women love it when they are been treated like trash, ignored, beaten or treated like an average human, you would be surprised that such treatment usually turn them on.

That's how u will see a lady with cute rich guy, who treats her like the best thing after slice bread, handle her like peacock egg, the she go back and lay with that rugged looking Igbo smoking gangster, because he doesn't give two dead fuxks about her or her feelings or how she should be treated, and she will always be willing to do the bidding of that gangster nigga cheesy

Women are wired in such a weird way, their cruise maad gaan

After you have understand their nature you won't take them that serious anymore

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D / 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently / I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.