Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma (1938 Views)

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Linda Ikeji With Sophia Momodu & Imade Adeleke In Atlanta (photo) / Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:44am On Mar 10, 2022

Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:44am On Mar 10, 2022
More

Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 10, 2022
Shameless lady, always messing around a man that'll never love her and constantly using her daughter to get his attention is so so degrading,same man that told the whole world that he only had a one night stand with you and not knowing you had the evil intention of trapping him with pregnancy. This Sophia has been in pains ever since Davido got back with Chioma and few days later she made a video of her daughter parking her bags and complaining of hard life,before then she was organizing party using her daughter and Hailey to get davidos attention only for her to go fight with Hailey's mother at the same party she organized because Davido didnt send her but gave more attention to Hailey's mom.We all know its a set up to get Davido's attention as she has no life aside been Davido's babymama, shiorrrr.Anywhere i meet Sophia I'll tell her nasty things and if she dares say kpim I'll beat her up.

1 Like

Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by poshestmina(f): 1:00am On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Shameless lady, always messing around a man that'll never love her and constantly using her daughter to get his attention is so so degrading. This Sophia has been in pains ever since Davido got back with Chioma and few days later she made a video of her daughter parking her bags and complaining of hard life,we all know its a set up to get Davido's attention as she has no life aside been Davido's babymama, shiorrrr.Anywhere i meet Sophia I'll tell her nasty things and if she dares say kpim I'll beat her up.pepperdemzombie I hope you are ready for this war.

Easy please Nma Chioma,eweliwe nne grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by CoronaVirusPro: 1:03am On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Shameless lady, always messing around a man that'll never love her and constantly using her daughter to get his attention is so so degrading. This Sophia has been in pains ever since Davido got back with Chioma and few days later she made a video of her daughter parking her bags and complaining of hard life,we all know its a set up to get Davido's attention as she has no life aside been Davido's babymama, shiorrrr.Anywhere i meet Sophia I'll tell her nasty things and if she dares say kpim I'll beat her up.pepperdemzombie I hope you are ready for this war.

What is Chioma too doing…

Blame the hoes please and don’t exclude any.

Chioma even dropped out of school because of peniss

And the certainty is that, Davido won’t marry any of them. He is still young and still has enough time to explore before maturity sets in!

If I go by norms, Davido will settle for a woman in his league. That’s how most men behave.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 10, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

What is Chioma too doing…

Blame the hoes please and don’t exclude any.

Chioma even dropped out of school because of peniss

And the certainty is that, Davido won’t marry any of them. He is still young and still has enough time to explore before maturity sets in!

If I go by norms, Davido will settle for a woman in his league. That’s how most men behave.

Chioma and Davido are both engaged but this one night stander will not give them a break,her case is like Mummy G.O begging Drake to marry her,e go ever dy possible? I'm sure Davido can never have erection for her.Mtcheww
Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 10, 2022
poshestmina:

Easy please Nma Chioma,eweliwe nne grin grin grin
Don't tell me you've not noticed the witch's behavior ever since Davido got back with Chioma
Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by CoronaVirusPro: 1:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Chioma and Davido are both engaged but this one night stander will not give them a break,if she even fine e for no pain me. I'm sure Davido can never have erection for her.Mtcheww

Fraud engagement! Are you a guy? You should know the code!

Can’t you see this women are the ones flocking around the little boy.

Only the baby mama in Atlanta is doing fine and one can tell she doesn’t crave attention with Davido. The remaining are paying publicist to trend photos with Davido.

So you still believe a ring is commitment in 2022. Let ladies whose eyes have seen tell you their experience, you will know it’s just a jewelry

Pray you never meet a Yoruba Demon

Even marriage does not mean you married

3 Likes

Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 10, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Fraud engagement! Are you a guy? You should know the code!

Can’t you see this women are the ones flocking around the little boy.

Only the baby mama in Atlanta is doing fine and one can tell she doesn’t crave attention with Davido. The remaining are paying publicist to trend photos with Davido.

So you still believe a ring is commitment in 2022. Let ladies whose eyes have seen tell you their experience, you will know it’s just a jewelry

Pray you never meet a Yoruba Demon

Even marriage does not mean you married
Davido has never for once declared any love for her and he even rubbished his uncle all over the internet back then but this girl will never respect herself for once like mama Hailey is doing, you can't say same for Chioma because Davido has engaged her and already went to her family to seek for her hand in marriage. Sophia has never been a 99th option for Davido but this girl will eat shit and rub herself in the mud to be seen around Davido. In Chioma and Davido's case,Davido has been the one doing the chasing and always affirm his love for her at any given opportunity,Davido's heart is with Chioma and Soapiya or whatever she call herself can only distract with her daughter but will never be an option. At least let Soapia abi whatever go and borrow shame, I'm ashamed on her behalf.
Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by CoronaVirusPro: 1:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Davido has never for once declared any love for her and he even rubbished his uncle all over the internet back then but this girl will never respect herself for once like mama Hailey is doing, you can't say same for Chioma because Davido has engaged her and already went to her family to seek for her hand in marriage. Sophia has never been a 99th option for Davido but this girl will eat shit and rub herself in the mud to be seen around Davido. In Chioma and Davido's case,Davido has been the one doing the chasing and always affirm his love for her at any given opportunity,Davido's heart is with Chioma and Soapiya or whatever she call herself can only distract with her daughter but will never be an option. At least let Soapia abi whatever go and borrow shame, I'm ashamed on her behalf.

That’s the mother of his first child. That you cannot take away. They will always be a family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Bahamas95(m): 2:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Shameless ladies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Mooh247: 3:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Shameless lady, always messing around a man that'll never love her and constantly using her daughter to get his attention is so so degrading,same man that told the whole world that he only had a one night stand with you and not knowing you had the evil intention of trapping him with pregnancy. This Sophia has been in pains ever since Davido got back with Chioma and few days later she made a video of her daughter parking her bags and complaining of hard life,before then she was organizing party using her daughter and Hailey to get davidos attention only for her to go fight with Hailey's mother at the same party she organized because Davido didnt send her but gave more attention to Hailey's mom.We all know its a set up to get Davido's attention as she has no life aside been Davido's babymama, shiorrrr.Anywhere i meet Sophia I'll tell her nasty things and if she dares say kpim I'll beat her up.

People like you are the reason most men try their possible best to stay away from marriage

Just imagine the toxicity of your comments because two consenting adults and co parents decided to hang out together with their daughter

This is the toxicity and wickedness that makes a lady feel, after marriage she owns the husband and he doesn't have to be with his friends, mother, family, or baby mama

Thank God Davido had good advisers and spiritual guidance from his late mother in other not to fall for the trap called marriage after being pressured by some certain people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by OVB123: 6:04am On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
She doesn`t want to leaves obo. It is fight to finish.
Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Gadafii: 6:19am On Mar 10, 2022
But wait, what's the long term or lifetime goals of these baby mamas
Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 10, 2022
OVB123:
She doesn`t want to leaves obo. It is fight to finish.
But she's not and never an option neither is she a competition, she's just messing herself up,shame.
Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2022
Mooh247:

People like you are the reason most men try their possible best to stay away from marriage

Just imagine the toxicity of your comments because two consenting adults and co parents decided to hang out together with their daughter

This is the toxicity and wickedness that makes a lady feel, after marriage she owns the husband and he doesn't have to be with his friends, mother, family, or baby mama

Thank God Davido had good advisers and spiritual guidance from his late mother in other not to fall for the trap called marriage after being pressured by some certain people

Coparenting my foot, that's how Pero continued having kids for tuface under the guise of coparenting.Sophia is a pained and jealous lady,don't be deceived.
Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Mooh247: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Coparenting my foot, that's how Pero continued having kids for tuface under the guise of coparenting.Sophia is a pained and jealous lady,don't be deceived.

Pained an jealous for honouring a paid invitation to UK and an invitation to hang out with the father of her child, who has being financially supportive of her.... Hian!!!!, You women are something else I swear

Pero and Tuface dated and had multiple kids, they had chemistry.... Davido and Sophie are just friends who are trying to raise a kid together

Davido also hangs out with Tiwa savage and Eniola badmus... Is he screwing them too?!

Am sure Chioma is now wise enough not to suffocate or try to own Davido, if not she would be dumped again and again
Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by siofra(f): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Davido is an ewu sokoto. Even after celebrating Chioma everywhere he still had the dirty mind to cheat on her with different women.

Thank God she had the dignity to leave. Pointed head. angry
Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Mooh247:

Pained an jealous for honouring a paid invitation to UK and an invitation to hang out with the father of her child, who has being financially supportive of her.... Hian!!!!, You women are something else I swear

Pero and Tuface dated and had multiple kids, they had chemistry.... Davido and Sophie are just friends who are trying to raise a kid together

Davido also hangs out with Tiwa savage and Eniola badmus... Is he screwing them too?!

Am sure Chioma is now wise enough not to suffocate or try to own Davido, if not she would be dumped again and again
Keep supporting what's not right, as for me I will choose a widower over a babypapa, I can't take all this rubbish of watching another lady flaunting your man all in the name of coparenting.This Sophia will gladly continue sleeping with Davido if he wishes,all na still coparenting See ehn I'm just telling you the bitter truth,my offense here is that I'm saying it but most women will boil inside but pretend and act nice to the public
Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2022
siofra:
Davido is an ewu sokoto. Even after celebrating Chioma everywhere he still had the dirty mind to cheat on her with different women.

Thank God she had the dignity to leave. Pointed head. angry
It is that Sophia girl that's shamelessly messing herself over a man that does not have any iota of love for her. Ever since Davido and chioma got back together it's been one attention seeking drama from her using her daughter or another, I hope she'll rest now that they've taken her out.Sophia has a bad heart but cleverly playing the public but I can't be deceived
Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by OVB123: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
But she's not and never an option neither is she a competition, she's just messing herself up,shame.
Let wait and see the way the whole scenerio will unfold itself.
Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2022
OVB123:
Let wait and see the way the whole scenerio will unfold itself.
This is how it will unfold: Davido will marry Chioma, He loves her too much and they are destined to be together, they will fight but they can never separate. As for Sophia she should go look for her man so that she won't later regret her evil actions because Imade will come of age and won't be needing her around to relate with her dad and what becomes of her by then?
Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Mooh247: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Keep supporting what's not right, as for me I will choose a widower over a babypapa, I can't take all this rubbish of watching another lady flaunting your man all in the name of coparenting.This Sophia will gladly continue sleeping with Davido if he wishes,all na still coparenting See ehn I'm just telling you the bitter truth,my offense here is that I'm saying it but most women will boil inside but pretend and act nice to the public

Reading your comments make me laugh...

You better calm down, as all men are destined to cheat it's just a matter of time... Screwing old baby mama is better than screwing new aspiring baby mama

Re: Davido Have Fun With Sophia & Imade After Partying Hard With Chioma by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2022
Mooh247:

Reading your comments make me laugh...

You better calm down, as all men are destined to cheat it's just a matter of time... Screwing old baby mama is better than screwing new aspiring baby mama

Destined to cheat?na wa ooo.even you sef go cheat?hmm

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Former Homeless Actor Kenneth Aguba At OPM Restaurant Served By Mother / Revealed! Why Ondo Millionaire, Adelabu Emirates Killed His Wife, Male Maid And / The Search For Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.