Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War (8361 Views)

Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) / Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff / Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Keegan: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I keep asking myself same question, why do people think that Russia won't suffer for this war in terms of economy?
They keep shouting that Russia would turn to China for business. We all know that major businesses is in Europe and America. When these two continents are against u, my brother forget it, na dem dey rule d world, hate them like them they are father father.
Russia can't survive this, after d war, watch out how faster ukrain would bounce back bcs of their would be enough donation for them.
UNICEF, UN, EU and some individuals alone that will even donate without sweating.
Who would Russia run to? China? Ofcourse no bcs we all know how wicked and heartless Chinese and Indians are.

Russia is self sufficient. Sanction will not last forever. Western Europe and America are feeling the heat too. Inflation everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by iamjavadem(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2022
XBox and Nintendo will be happy with this news, more sales for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by shogsman(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2022
Frankiss44:
Putin's fans will soon come here and tell you that Putin doesn't play video game so PS can go to Hell.. They just can't see beyond their noses
Let me ask your dumb ass a question now,how does this stop Russia from playing playstation when they can simply buy from retailers

2 Likes

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Athemisia: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2022
What about those ones wey Dem don already sell out? grin

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Frankiss44(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2022
shogsman:
Let me ask your dumb ass a question now,how does this stop Russia from playing playstation when they can simply buy from retailers

Ask your your dumb ass father the same question undecided
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by shogsman(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I keep asking myself same question, why do people think that Russia won't suffer for this war in terms of economy?
They keep shouting that Russia would turn to China for business. We all know that major businesses is in Europe and America. When these two continents are against u, my brother forget it, na dem dey rule d world, hate them like them they are father father.
Russia can't survive this, after d war, watch out how faster ukrain would bounce back bcs of their would be enough donation for them.
UNICEF, UN, EU and some individuals alone that will even donate without sweating.
Who would Russia run to? China? Ofcourse no bcs we all know how wicked and heartless Chinese and Indians are.
You keep asking because you dont know what you're talking about,82% of the world's population comes from the country who refused to condemn Thier attack, your ignorance ass thinks the world revolves around the damn west, their neat Friend china alone has a gdp and market bigger than all 40 European countries combined.
Russia has almost a $1t in reserves which is mostly in gold,that is 3 times the GDP of your own country.
India, china, turkey, Mexico,Africa,uae,Saudi Arabia,Iran,qatar Hungary, Pakistan,France and a couple other dozens says they will still continue to deal with them.
The west that is wailing now still relies on them for gas
You don't need to be a genius to know any dumb country saying they are cutting ties with them doesn't mean jackshit , playstation does not even have a damn manufacturing store or employ any Russian,how does that affect them.
Most of you have no business discussing politics, that's the Truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by shogsman(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Frankiss44:

Maybe the wh0re than birthed you should have warned you to think before you talk

1 Like

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by DAVE5(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2022
chronique:
Lol. I'm trying to imagine what would happen with most of these companies when the war is over. Would they just stroll back into Russia and expect business to continue as usual? Would the government allow them or give them stringent conditions? It would be interesting to see what life after the war would be for these companies.

Instead of them looking instead ways to assist on how to end the war, they’re busy throwing sanctions up and down, after the war, hate go continue, nah then we go know how the sanction go affect all involved parties
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by obedience4(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Lovenorth:
As from today I stopped patronizing any Sony product, what they don't know is that there is no any useless campaign or propaganda that would stop Putin from protecting his country from the terrorists intrusion

Sony doesn't need you bro..
grin we are taking about a multi billion conglomerate..
One dude for nigeria dey form sanction.. Lol
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Nenzeey479: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2022
Frankiss44:

just passing
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by obedience4(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2022
shogsman:

You keep asking because you dont know what you're talking about,82% of the world's population comes from the country who refused to condemn Thier attack, your ignorance ass thinks the world revolves around the damn west, their neat Friend china alone has a gdp and market bigger than all 40 European countries combined.
Russia has almost a $1t in reserves which is mostly in gold,that is 3 times the GDP of your own country.
India, china, turkey, Mexico,Africa,uae,Saudi Arabia,Iran,qatar Hungary, Pakistan,France and a couple other dozens says they will still continue to deal with them.
You don't need to be a genius to know any dumb country saying they are cutting ties with them doesn't mean jackshit , playstation does not even have a damn manufacturing store or employ any Russian,how does that affect them.

You ain't smart.. Those countries you wrote how many are Russia top trading partner apart from China..
Russian economy relies on selling gas and the majority of the buyers are from the west euro countries...

2 Likes

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Frankiss44(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Dem tax will be quadrupled and the citizens will be swayed from buying. Replacement of their market will be welcomed.e.g X-box and others..

These companies don't know what they're playing with.. all Russia allies will shun them after these USA nonsense ends

LOL.. You guys dont even know what is happening.. These companies still in Russia are facing media backlash back in the west.. Take for example, when the war started, Shell was still buying and carrying out their operations in Russia. There was outcry back in the west that they were funding Putin's war.. They even came out and said profit from their activities will be used for the ukrainians, yet the outcry didn't reduce until they suspended their activities... So right now, it is either u choose to stay in Russia and face PR criticism and possibly buycott by the west or you pull out from Russia to maintain your credibility

1 Like

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Frankiss44(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2022
obedience4:

You ain't smart.. Those countries you wrote how many are Russia top trading partner apart from China..
Russian economy relies on selling gas and the majority of the buyers are from the west euro countries...

Engaging someone that doesn't see beyond his nose won't do you any good.. Leave that ignorant dude alone
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by obedience4(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2022
shogsman:

You think people play game just like will do, 80 percent plays online they connect their cousels to the internet.. Sony just blocked that and also stop shipping new games there if the stock in the country finish no more physical couaela
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by obedience4(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2022
shogsman:

You think people play game just like will do, 80 percent plays online they connect their cousels to the internet.. Sony just blocked that and also stop shipping new games there if the stock in the country finish no more shipping
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Frankiss44(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2022
shogsman:

Maybe the wh0re than birthed you should have warned you to think before you talk

That advice should have gone to the drunk prostitute that birthed you.. Learn to engage people without name calling, I bet she was so busy with cocks and booze to teach you that right?
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by obedience4(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2022
Frankiss44:

Engaging someone that doesn't see beyond his nose won't do you any good.. Leave that ignorant dude alone

abi.. I don rest
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Lovenorth: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2022
MrSly:

Name gadgets of Sony brand you have ever bought. Stop fulling yourself online. Putin can never know you. More reason why at least you should be kind to humanity and stand for and with the truth.
Tell that to Israel and America
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2022
Frankiss44:

LOL.. You guys dont even know what is happening.. These companies still in Russia are facing media backlash back in the west.. Take for example, when the war started, Shell was still buying and carrying out their operations in Russia. There was outcry back in the west that they were funding Putin's war.. They even came out and said profit from their activities will be used for the ukrainians, yet the outcry didn't reduce until they suspended their activities... So right now, it is either u choose to stay in Russia and face PR criticism and possibly buycott by the west or you pull out from Russia to maintain your credibility

Very difficult decision to make. USA na evil state
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by obedience4(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Keegan:

Russia is self sufficient. Sanction will not last forever. Western Europe and America are feeling the heat too. Inflation everywhere.

So Iran said now look at Iran back in the negotiating table...lol
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by shogsman(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2022
obedience4:

You think people play game just like will do, 80 percent plays online they connect their cousels to the internet.. Sony just blocked that and also stop shipping new games there if the stock in the country finish no more shipping
I've been to Russia twice son,they don't give a fuvk,80% of world pirated game sites including the famed fitgirl repack site are all Russian ,and if you think when this things blows over in a couple of months sony will still continue to deprive itself if the biggest consumer population in Europe then you're clowning

2 Likes

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by obedience4(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2022
shogsman:

I've been to Russia twice son,they don't give a fuvk,80% of world pirated game sites including the famed fitgirl repack site are all Russian ,and if you think when this things blows over in a couple of months sony will still continue to deprive itself if the biggest consumer population in Europe then you're clowning

Firstly am not your son.. Neither do I care if you been to Russia.. Russia market or not.
Sony will still be the biggest cousle seller..
You think Sony makes The decision without looking at all the preambles..
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Athemisia: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2022
shogsman:

Don't mind all these brainwashed woke follow follow African kids.... They don't read only listen to what Western media says.

1 Like

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Athemisia: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2022
shogsman:

They don't even know... Russian make their own games. Back in the days of java phone, their sites where number one for games and apps e.g Sefan.ru
Presently, they have their own search engine just like Google. China also have too.

2 Likes

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by alabo1: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
I want them to be fair by banning sales in USA, England and Saudi Arabia next for what they did in Yemen where hundreds of thousands have died and 5 million children are starving and malnourished. USA for what they did to Iraq while under the excuse of imaginary WMD being present there, France for what they did and are still doing in Africa, NATO countries for what they did in Libya, Israel for the ethnic cleansing they keep doing to Palestine, Turkey for what they're doing to Syria and China for what they did to Uyghurs but I won't be holding my breath because these countries that are attacked aren't white dominated

Remember kids only European and white Lives matter. all you need is the full support of the west and you can do anything. Invade, occupy and steal the wealth of a nation and face no consequences. Illegally occupy houses and literally no consequence, other European countries will just release a "we condemn this" message and be done with it. Who cares they are brown people.

But if a nation goes against the west and starts killing white people. Oh the horror. Human rights, war crimes, these words will be thrown around and you will get high sanctions, gets you banned from various things. Only cause it affects white people.

Respect Sir. For this post. Unfortunately the bulk of the world suffer from cognitive dissonance and can't think for themselves. Keep Reading all, absorb and discern for thyself. Peace

1 Like

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by shogsman(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2022
obedience4:

Firstly am not your son.. Neither do I care if you been to Russia.. Russia market or not.
Sony will still be the biggest cousle seller..
You think Sony makes The decision without looking at all the preambles..
Son,they are not stupid,they are just following the bandwagon,as soon as this blows over they'll come running back like they're doing I'm Iran now

1 Like

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by kingthreat(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2022
This would be painful though
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by shogsman(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Athemisia:

They don't even know... Russian make their own games. Back in the days of java phone, their sites where number one for games and apps e.g Sefan.ru
Presently, they have their own search engine just like Google. China also have too.
Don't mind this clowns, Mastercard and visa is crying now after they followed the bandwagon to temporarily suspend operations in Russia,the following day Russia announced it's switching to Chinese union pay and permanently dumping them, Mastercard lost over $30b in stock immediately.
Amazon says they're suspending operations in USA even though they don't have a single physical shop there and don't employ anybody in Russia , there are a dozen Russia online retailers eager to take Thier place now. Even bbc that followed the bandwagon as ran back now to resume broadcasting. Mc Donalds says they closed shop there even though 90% of Thier stores are franchise locally Owned by Russians.
They really think putin didn't have a counter to all this useless sanctions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by OFFICIAL336: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2022
careytommy37:
China has a lot to gain from this sanctions. The main Russian resources are still being bought by the West such as Nuclear ores by the USA and Oil/Gas by much of Western Europe. Russia can only turn around to buy their needs from China.
Until Europe stops buying Oil/Gas from Russia, nothing much to see here.
EU buys only 30% of their needs from Russia. So stop overrating Russians.

There are other gas procedures
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by pseudonomer: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2022
Lovenorth:
As from today I stopped patronizing any Sony product, what they don't know is that there is no any useless campaign or propaganda that would stop Putin from protecting his country from the terrorists intrusion

Lol
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Analyst7: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I don't even get how yall think sometimes
That's why naija is still in bandage of these white people
So if US and UK dey rule world or have power, it means everybody should be subjugated and shouldn't fight to break free from their tentacles, even if those two are fighting a wrong battle
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by emmanuelbrown26: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Analyst7:

I don't even get how yall think sometimes
That's why naija is still in bandage of these white people
[b]So if US and UK dey rule world or have power, it means everybody should be subjugated and shouldn't fight to break free from their tentacles, [/b]even if those two are fighting a wrong battle
At d bolded, that's freedom and I like freedom. Why did Putin took d war to Ukrain a sovereign nation? If not same freedom u just talked about. How could a big brother dictate to a younger brother an association to join and not to join?
Can your uncle or elder brother dictate to u who u mingle with or not? Let's be objective in analysing d war.
Personally, I don't like d two countries bcs they are damn racist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa Launches Mandela Bank Notes / Ivory Coast’s Gbagbo Surrenders / Taiwan Lawmakers Fight Over Nuclear Plant Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.