Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War (8359 Views)

Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) / Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff / Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Analyst7: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

At d bolded, that's freedom and I like freedom. Why did Putin took d war to Ukrain a sovereign nation? If not same freedom u just talked about. How could a big brother dictate to a younger brother an association to join and not to join?
Can your uncle or elder brother dictate to u who u mingle with or not? Let's be objective in analysing d war.
Personally, I don't like d two countries bcs they are damn racist
Lmao u don't like Russia or ukr coz they're racist, us and UK racism is worse
Guy ur uncle can dictate for u if the person u want to marry will affect him
If u wan marry person wey be witch, later u marry the person as per na ur right ...later the girl use witchcraft kill ur mama, make ur uncle run mad, u sef u go extremely broke
Later when u realise say ur uncle was right to say u shouldn't marry the girl
Shey na after the girl don already spoil ur life u go dey start wail
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by emmanuelbrown26: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Analyst7:

Lmao u don't like Russia or ukr coz they're racist, us and UK racism is worse
Guy ur uncle can dictate for u if the person u want to marry will affect him
If u wan marry person wey be witch, later u marry the person as per na ur right ...later the girl use witchcraft kill ur mama, make ur uncle run mad, u sef u go extremely broke
Later when u realise say ur uncle was right to say u shouldn't marry the girl
Shey na after the girl don already spoil ur life u go dey start wail
An uncle or parents will only advice u not dictating to u, is not done anywhere. Is only a vagabond that uncle will dictate to or parents.
As a full grown up man, hustling and paying your bills tell me how your parents will dictate for u
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by olugabbie(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2022
Chameleon9:

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/09/sony-suspends-all-playstation-sales-in-russia-over-ukraine-war.html

West companies are sacrificing a lots. Abandoning Russian market is a big loss to most of these companies. Some companies like Coca Cola, Pepsi e.t.c were reluctant to leave Russian market. They know that if they leave, they will be replaced in future.

1 Like

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Analyst7: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

An uncle or parents will only advice u not dictating to u, is not done anywhere. Is only a vagabond that uncle will dictate to or parents.
As a full grown up man, hustling and paying your bills tell me how your parents will dictate for u
When u make ur choice and the choice cost them their life will u bring it back then
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Kingpele(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=110903636]I want them to be fair by banning sales in USA, England and Saudi Arabia next for what they did in Yemen where hundreds of thousands have died and 5 million children are starving and malnourished. USA for what they did to Iraq while under the excuse of imaginary WMD being present there, France for what they did and are still doing in Africa, NATO countries for what they did in Libya, Israel for the ethnic cleansing they keep doing to Palestine, Turkey for what they're doing to Syria and China for what they did to Uyghurs but I won't be holding my breath because these countries that are attacked aren't white dominated

Remember kids only European and white Lives matter. all you need is the full support of the west and you can do anything. Invade, occupy and steal the wealth of a nation and face no consequences. Illegally occupy houses and literally no consequence, other European countries will just release a "we condemn this" message and be done with it. Who cares they are brown people.

But if a nation goes against the west and starts killing white people. Oh the horror. Human rights, war crimes, these words will be thrown around and you will get high sanctions, gets you banned from various things. Only cause it affects white people.[with this your useless post i don't think u will be a landlord in this world, u justify crime of today with past crime .putin is protecting his country by bombing a brotherly neighbour, u call people dying propaganda, may your life be putinified
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Athemisia: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2022
shogsman:

Don't mind this clowns, Mastercard and visa is crying now after they followed the bandwagon to temporarily suspend operations in Russia,the following day Russia announced it's switching to Chinese union pay and permanently dumping them, Mastercard lost over $30b in stock immediately.
Amazon says they're suspending operations in USA even though they don't have a single physical shop there and don't employ anybody in Russia , there are a dozen Russia online retailers eager to take Thier place now. Even bbc that followed the bandwagon as ran back now to resume broadcasting. Mc Donalds says they closed shop there even though 90% of Thier stores are franchise locally Owned by Russians.
They really think putin didn't have a counter to all this useless sanctions

Right now, US and EU are feeling the effect of the gas sanctions too.

1 Like

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by tnerro1(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2022
I hope they remember to do all these next time America or NATO invades a country, especially in Africa without UN backing.

Oh I forgot, they are the makers, the benders and the breakers of rules
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by emmanuelbrown26: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Analyst7:

When u make ur choice and the choice cost them their life will u bring it back then
My choice is my choice and I should bear the implications of my choice not them.
When baba OBJ wanted to interfere in late Yaradua tenure, why Nigerians did not agree? When Jonathan was president did u see Pa Edwin Clark telling Jonathan who to appoint and who not.
When military invaded Orlu community why was their public outcry?
When DSS invaded Chief Sunday Igbogbo House and killed people, why was their outcry?
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Analyst7: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

My choice is my choice and I should bear the implications of my choice not them.
When baba OBJ wanted to interfere in late Yaradua tenure, why Nigerians did not agree? When Jonathan was president did u see Pa Edwin Clark telling Jonathan who to appoint and who not.
When military invaded Orlu community why was their public outcry?
When DSS invaded Chief Sunday Igbogbo House and killed people, why was their outcry?
Lol baba those contexts are different
No be all choice wey go affect us only
If u get apartment for abroad and u dey play super loud music
Quite alright it's ur sole choice but they will arrest u because its affecting ur neighbours

1 Like

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Padipadi: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Who that one help? PlayStation na life
werey. It helped. You ll cry for Russia when Putin is disgraced. I dunno why homo sapiens like you love terror. U ll like support Isis, alqaeda, book haram since Putin is now acting like dem n u r thinking like dem
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Karemarealty288(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
chronique:
Lol. I'm trying to imagine what would happen with most of these companies when the war is over. Would they just stroll back into Russia and expect business to continue as usual? Would the government allow them or give them stringent conditions? It would be interesting to see what life after the war would be for these companies.

A new regime will Probe Putin, make amends with the America and the west....after their economy has suffered bloody nose.
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Pootle: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
February30:

wait, is this for real?

any legit source please?!?!

you dey dis country so....Benin republic are sending tropes to seme border and are planning invading naija grin
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by Remman(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
The truth is, if these companies don't leave Russia, they'll become broke due to the high level of sanctions and the difficulties in making international transactions. They've helped their business by leaving. Even those including banks who are still thinking that there's hope, by the time the poverty hit shows up on their company, they'll regret it.

1 Like

Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by vislabraye(m): 6:02am On Mar 11, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

EU buys only 30% of their needs from Russia. So stop overrating Russians.

There are other gas procedures

30% is still a lot. If your salary is reduced by that, you will feel the impact.
But this war will favor Nigeria if we have wise leaders. Nigeria should be cashing out by now.
Re: Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War by February30(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Pootle:

you dey dis country so....Benin republic are sending tropes to seme border and are planning invading naija grin

which kind talk be this na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa Launches Mandela Bank Notes / Ivory Coast’s Gbagbo Surrenders / Taiwan Lawmakers Fight Over Nuclear Plant Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.