Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria (17416 Views)

Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / Buhari’s Vision For Maritime Is Massive Job Creation – Saraki / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, spend one million on Babalawo or Pastor and all curses will bypass you cool cool

I am a man of integrity and i don't do babalawo..... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by limeta(f): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Tinubu said his driving vision is to transform Nigeria into a decentralized democracy.

Meaningless

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2022
naija4life247:
You tried in Lagos. You laid a new foundation for Lagos. You can do more in Nigeria. Your capacity, capability and sagacity is beyond any politician in Nigeria. Your ability is beyond the extraordinary.

But, can your health take it? You have worked tirelessly since the NADECO days, shouldn't you rest now? But, you know your health status more than anybody, if your health can carry the job, then you have the support of all well meaning Nigerians. If however, you die on the seat, then it means you die while saving the nation.

However, if I were you, I will stay and continue as the godfather of all godfathers without seeking for the seat. But, I am not you and you are not me, so you know better, and you have my 100% support. Not because you are a Saint or Messiah, but because you are far more qualified than all the other clowns who are pretending to be contesting for the seat.
You've said it all
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Why does his tribe always react negatively to differing opinion and label anyone who disagrees with them Ibo?

I just for the life of me can't understand this obsession and labelling by you guys ... It bedevils me to even begin to understand it ..

Grammarian, nle o.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Kpengla(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by davidboro(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2022
the good thing about his statement, is that he has shown that Buhari has done more damaged than good, he didn't say i would consolidate on the achievement of the present.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by blancsn1: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2022
It is official you are a fool as well as a lunatic. Only igbos claim they are not Igbos on NL no other tribe deny their tribe on NL. That tells you how despicable you lot are.

NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

1. I am not Ibo
2. Don't quote me again

Be warned
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Perfectbeing(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2022
obynzo:

Even Col Gbolahan Mudashiru and even Jakande were more detribalised than Tinubu. All those appointments are meaningless to me if people are no free to express themselves simply because they are not Yoruba.
How Many non Igbos can express themselves in Alaigbo. That's even too much.. how many non Igbos can buy lands in Alaigbo..?? No state in Nigeria is as detribalised as Lagos. In no state can a non indigene expess himself like in Lagos State.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by marsman: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2022
emmykk:

Lagos is a former capital just like Abuja now.
Afoja urchin disappoint alot.
Actually you are the dissapointing one, where were you when Lagos was rotting under Abacha and Obasanjo. Fool.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by marsman: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2022
Perfectbeing:
How Many non Igbos can express themselves in Alaigbo. That's even too much.. how many non Igbos can buy lands in Alaigbo..?? No state in Nigeria is as detribalised as Lagos. In no state can a non indigene expess himself like in Lagos State.
Funny thing you won't see any sane igbo person off line codemning their state government, they do it under the guise of being anonymous online . But just let them start a conversation about tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2022
Perfectbeing:

Why do you like to lie too much. There are so many non- igbos that have lands in the east. It is a known secret that land is at a premium in the south east because of small land mass that even some igbos have no access to land. Oga stop making a fuss out of nothing, these lies about land acquisition in South east has to stop abeg.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2022
marsman:

Funny thing you won't see any sane igbo person off line codemning their state government, they do it under the guise of being anonymous online . But just let them start a conversation about tinubu.

I am from Anambra I condemn Obiano when he screws up at the same time I live in Lagos and pay my taxes here so I have every right to criticize Tinubu especially when he is known to corner my tax and those of others for his own selfish desires.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by marsman: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2022
obynzo:

I am from Anambra I condemn Obiano when he screws up at the same time I live in Lagos and pay my taxes here so I have every right to criticize Tinubu especially when he is known to corner my tax and those of others for his own selfish desires.
why not go to Akwuzu and condemn peter Obi for what he did to your brothers. Appointment don't matter, but you denied Ojukwus wife one because of your Intra tribal petty tribalism, even with the fact that she is Igbo. It would have been better if the condemnation were based on hard evidence, but as we all know everything that comes out of an Igbo man against Yotuba always has a bit of sentiment. He corners your tax, but youd busy enjoying the infrastructure they use the same tax to build.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by emmykk(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2022
marsman:

Actually you are the dissapointing one, where were you when Lagos was rotting under Abacha and Obasanjo. Fool.

Alaye you can cry for now till tomorrow nothing stop the fact that even before Tinubu was born Lagos I repeat Lagos is already a business hub.

So telling yourself that Tinubu make Lagos is so pathetic and foolish of you.
In like 100years time if capital of Nigeria is change to another place ,then one useless urchin like you in Abuja will be saying such one governor made Abuja

Even Ogun state rapid development is because of Lagos.
So when you give birth to kids tell them Tinubu is Lagos maker not in public forum like Nairaland where intellectual like me frequent

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by marsman: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2022
obynzo:

Why do you like to lie too much. There are so many non- igbos that have lands in the east. It is a known secret that land is at a premium in the south east because of small land mass that even some igbos have no access to land. Oga stop making a fuss out of nothing, these lies about land acquisition in South east has to stop abeg.
Lets leave the land issues, although it is a known fact, that the clannish nature of the Igbos makes it difficult for them to sell lands to aliens, but why are Igbos so hostile against Igbo Muslims and muslims in general. You expect to be treated right somewhere, but cannot even treat your own people right because of their religion.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Perfectbeing(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2022
obynzo:

This fact has been proven over and over again that Igbos don't sell lands to outsiders.. It is a known fact. It has happened to two of my uncles and one of my father's friend. Lands were not sold to them cos they were non Igbos.. Whether you choose to believe me is your cup of tea. And you claim the reason is cos of small landmass forgetting that Lagos state is the smallest state in Nigeria in terms of landmass.. Yet it's easier to buy land in Lagos than in Alaigbo..
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by olatuns2017: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Dsalvo:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/03/02/2023-presidency-tinubu-reveals-driving-vision-for-nigeria/%3famp=1

Decentralized democracy

Baba

Pls no talk too much

Some zones don't like the word "decentralized"

Let's win election 1st ooo
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by gadgethead: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:
I swear to Allah.........this man na barawo! The same way he transformed Lagos to an Agbero state with the one-legged thug,criminal And killer, Mc Oluomo in charge. Tinubu, Iragbiji born criminal and most wanted drug baron after Pablo Escobar is never contented with looting of public funds despite all the bullion vans occupying space in his bourdillon residence.

His link with MC Oluomo and his staunch support for agberos and thugs has surely left Lagos undesirable and violent.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by marsman: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2022
emmykk:

Alaye you can cry for now till tomorrow nothing stop the fact that even before Tinubu was born Lagos I repeat Lagos is already a business hub.

So telling yourself that Tinubu make Lagos is so pathetic and foolish of you.
In like 100years time if capital of Nigeria is change to another place ,then one useless urchin like you in Abuja will be saying such one governor made Abuja

Even Ogun state rapid development is because of Lagos.
So when you give birth to kids tell them Tinubu is Lagos maker not in public forum like Nairaland where intellectual like me frequent
The even funnier fact is that Lagos has always been a business hub before the existence of Nigeria, where did you think the Yoruba warriors traded guns and weapons with the Portuguese, the then cocoa traders who built the first sky scrapper in west africa traded their goods through Lagos as well and all this stuffs is what made Lagos an economic giant not what you fools think. It has always been a point of eceonomic engagement before Lord lugard.

So even without the existence of your loved capital in Lagos, she would still be the New york of Nigeria. The capital was not shifted to lagos because of the opportunity it will bring lagos, it was shifted to lagos because of the opportunities lagos will give to the country.

Is either you were not alive, stupid or purposely ignoring the war between Obasanjo, the then president and Tinubu the then lagos governor that almost crippled Lagos as a state in all aaspects if not for Tinubus critical policies the brought the staye back to it feets, people like you won't be saying nonsense today. You can do moee research on this by yourself
There is also the war between Yoruba and babaginda that made many lily livered Igbos and Hausas flee lagos, afraid of an imminent destruction of the state

Even after the capital left lagos, and after the war between President OBJ and BAT that almost crippled the state in almost all aspects, companies still kept flooding into lagos as a result of policies tinubu laid down, Lagos is still generating more revenues than the current capital. i believe the existence of the new dangote refinery in lagos now is because of the fact that it was the capital now...hahaha Dullard calling him self intellectual.

Funny thing is that the Nigerias capital was once at calabar but stupid cretins like you won't attribute what is happening in calabar today to the late existence of the capital there.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by VaselineCrew: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2022
lexy2014:

How is Tinubu the best choice?

Before they told you that a former coup plotter and cow herder with shaky education, was THE ONLY, not one off, no, THE ONLY MAN that could solve Nigerias problems, never mind the fact that we have Nigerians that have solved age old mathematics problems that were once hard to solve, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

Nigerians said ONLY A COW HERDER and GUN TOTTING DICTATOR could solve our problems.

Now they are telling you, ONLY A GODFATHER and BULLION VAN THEIF can solve our problems.

I feel like hitting my head against the wall multiple time, cause Nigerians ehn, you people annoy the crap out of me, I just can't stomach your collective stupidity.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by TAYO124: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2022
Dsalvo:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/03/02/2023-presidency-tinubu-reveals-driving-vision-for-nigeria/%3famp=1

What driving vision has Tinubu for Nigeria.
Anyone who is very comfortable with the progress of Lagos as a State definitely has to have his or her head checked. Politicans speak in superlatives but their vision for Nigeria is akin to the situation of a pariah state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by emmykk(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2022
marsman:

The even funnier fact is that Lagos has always been a business hub before the existence of Nigeria, where did you think the Yoruba warriors traded guns and weapons with the Portuguese, the then cocoa traders who built the first sky scrapper in west africa traded their goods through Lagos as well and all this stuffs is what made Lagos an economic giant not what you fools think. It has always been a point of eceonomic engagement before Lord lugard.

So even without the existence of your loved capital in Lagos, she would still be the New york of Nigeria. The capital was not shifted to lagos because of the opportunity it will bring lagos, it was shifted to lagos because of the opportunities lagos will give to the country.

Is either you were not alive, stupid or purposely ignoring the war between Obasanjo, the then president and Tinubu the then lagos governor that almost crippled Lagos as a state in all aspect, if not for Tinubus critical policies the brought the staye back to it feets, people like you won't be saying nonsense today. You can do moee research on this by yourself
There is also the war between Yoruba and babaginda that made many lily livered Igbos and Hausas flee lagos, afraid of an imminent destruction of the state
Even after the capital left lagos, and after the war that almost crippled the state in almost all aspect, companies still kept flooding into lagos as a result of policies tinubu laid down, i believe the existence of the new dangote refinery in lagos now is because of the fact that it was the capital now...hahaha Dullard calling him self intellectual.

Funny thing is that the Nigerian capital was once at calabar but stupid cretins like you won't attribute what is happening in calabar today to the late existence of the capital there.

So if Lagos have been know for greatness how is Tinubu of yesterday claim he made Lagos Lagos.
Are you sure you are not sick

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by cozy7(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
You seek a pro your tribe government period...

You haven't shown the intention or the ability to want to build bridges between the different ethnic groups and that's my only issue with you . You are obviously the best choice but your tribalism reputation does you no favours.

best choice u say? Person way him hand dey shake like pikin way get convulsion.

On a serious note, tinubu is d most tribalistic Nigerian I know, check his history. Beat choice indeed. #spits!
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by slimghost(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2022
�. You will only lead your family and not this country.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by VaselineCrew: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2022
See and hear devils talking.

With all the great vision and you controlling the state for years, ordinary water the people don't have.

Something is really wrong with Nigerians, your standards are soooo low.

Someone will carry bucket as early as 6a.m to be finding water, then walk miles back with water on their head and then come online to praise Jagagban or some other useless politician.

Another will pay for water tanker to come and load water in his tank.

The other one will drill a hole deep in his house to bring out brown water, then pay extra for filters that don't even do that good a job.

Meanwhile your mates in other countries simple open tap and drink clean water from it.

You all should be ashamed for yourselves and your children, but then again, the black man has no shame.

Honestly, if I were a white man watching all this and reading all this comments, I would think you guys were apes, like the dumbest entities in the universe.

No wonder they all look down on you cause you guys aint shhh and never want to be anything.

No wonder your ancestors were traded as commodities cause your IQ is sooooooo low, they will just tell you "enter boat" and you will just enter, meanwhile Madam Tinubu will be cashing out, maybe N10 per able bodied, low IQ slave.

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by barcaboi(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

You haven't shown the intention or the ability to want to build bridges between the different ethnic groups and that's my only issue with you . You are obviously the best choice but your tribalism reputation does you no favours.

Tribalism how? He still remains the one of the few governors to appoint people from different state and regions; NC - Lai, Aregbesola-SW, SE - Ben & igbokwe.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by marsman: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2022
emmykk:

So if Lagos have been know for greatness how is Tinubu of yesterday claim he made Lagos Lagos.
Are you sure you are not sick
Hahaha, You cannot read through an ordinary write up yet you call your self an intellectual, you are an intellectual buffon. You shouldn't even think of the name intellectual or intelligent when thinking of your qualities. Let me lecture you a little.

Emphasis on the political war between Obasanjo the then president and Tinubu the then Lagos state governor that almost crippled Lagos as a geographical area. Even with the obvious opportunity that abound in Lagos and can be mined through proper management and investment, OBJ a Greedy maniac felt crippling Lagos was the best decision at the moment, just to taunt his opponent Tinubu.

If not for the economic know how and intellects(True intellects) Tinubu possesed that got him and Lagos saved the state from the poverty stricken underdeveloped slum Obasanjo wished on it. Dumb folks like you will be spitting anytime the name Lagos is mentioned to day.

Tinubus ideology is creating an Ideal state that has gone past every other state interms of every thing good, including the present capital. It was through is hard work and vision that good men like Fashola, Ambode and Sanowolu were able to deliver to the good people of lagos.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by lexy2014: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Before they told you that a former coup plotter and cow herder with shaky education, was THE ONLY, not one off, no, THE ONLY MAN that could solve Nigerias problems, never mind the fact that we have Nigerians that have solved age old mathematics problems that were once hard to solve, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

Nigerians said ONLY A COW HERDER and GUN TOTTING DICTATOR could solve our problems.

Now they are telling you, ONLY A GODFATHER and BULLION VAN THEIF can solve our problems.

I feel like hitting my head against the wall multiple time, cause Nigerians ehn, you people annoy the crap out of me, I just can't stomach your collective stupidity.

Who is they that told me and when did they tell me?

Who are the "you people" that you are referring?

What is your nationality?

What has all u have written got to do with d question u responded to?
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by lexy2014: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
VaselineCrew:

You haven't answered d question:

How is Tinubu the best choice?
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by fregeneh(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

You haven't shown the intention or the ability to want to build bridges between the different ethnic groups and that's my only issue with you . You are obviously the best choice but

Can you please tell us those his tribalism sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth / Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo / NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.