Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria (17415 Views)

Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / Buhari’s Vision For Maritime Is Massive Job Creation – Saraki / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 7:46am On Mar 10, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Tinubu a tribalist? Won ti fi se o. Like you're not a Nigerian!

Why does his tribe always react negatively to differing opinion and label anyone who disagrees with them Ibo?

I just for the life of me can't understand this obsession and labelling of you guys ... It bedevils me to even begin to understand it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Tinubu a tribalist? Won ti fi se o. Like you're not a Nigerian!

Why does his tribe always react negatively to differing opinion and label anyone who disagrees with them Ibo?

I just for the life of me can't understand this obsession and labelling by you guys ... It bedevils me to even begin to understand it ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Oduduwa707: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2022
helinues:

Did Tinubu steal your family's or regions money?

Has he governed Alaigbo before abi what's all this teeth gnashing for?

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by pacespot(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Tomorrow Tinubu can come out and say he is a toddler, just to win people's supports. undecided

This man surely knows how to play to the popular sentiments of people. He has shown us his true color long time ago, let us not be distracted by mere political rhetorics of a notoriously dishonest man.

The people like Tinubu don't have any place in the next phase of leadership in this country if this country surely wants to progress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by emmykk(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2022
naija4life247:

If your state is better, then you will be in your state and not sleeping under Lagos bridges

Lagos is a former capital just like Abuja now.
Afoja urchin disappoint alot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2022
SIRTee15:

Like buhari is building bridges. Hypocrites.
Either restructure and decentralise governance or everybody answer their papa name.
Enough of robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Indeed. We have no choice. Any Presidential candidate promising to make us all millionaires, as I am sure Atiku etal will claim, is simply promising fish.

Bright Nigerians, who understand the problem of Nigeria and the solutions required, know that we only need a President committed to teaching Nigerians to fish.

Any Nigerian Presidential candidate who cannot promise to restructure our nation, deliver a decentralized democracy, devolve power away from the centre towards other tiers of government and, most importantly, allow every Nigerian and State to work at their own pace, and according to their endowment and commitment, should be rejected outright by sensible Nigerians.

We do not need another Nigerian President promising the fattest Tilapia, Salmon or Croaker. We need a President who will teach us to fish and feed ourselves so that serious folks and their State governors can take it from there.

I agree "enough of robbing Peter to pay Paul".

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:
I swear to Allah.........this man na barawo! The same way he transformed Lagos to an Agbero state with the one-legged thug,criminal And killer, Mc Oluomo in charge. Tinubu, Iragbiji born criminal and most wanted drug baron after Pablo Escobar is never contented with looting of public funds despite all the bullion vans occupying space in his bourdillon residence.

Tinubu has nothing to offer, he carries too much baggage with his supposed selfish good ideas. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Patrickoron(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Tinubu the best man for the job

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by packman: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, the part in bold addresses that more than anything can. You don't need big speech long on rhetoric and short on solutions.

Tinubu has always favored decentralized States and nation. This is why he shaped Lagos to move away from been a federal allocation begger as virtually all Nigerian States are.

It is the reason many, including our President, are vehemently opposed to Tinubu.

Some, to include very powerful players, cannot ever imagine Nigeria becoming a decentralized and productively competitive democracy as some of us insist it must be if Nigeria is to be prevented from collapsing very shortly to become a totally failed State.

They cannot imagine a centre weakened to the detriment of the federal politicians and their millions of jobbers/affiliates yet massively liberating for ordinary Nigerians.

Tinubu has always realized that "one Nigeria" must not be allowed to be an excuses that continues to regresses us all, after 60 years of independence, with how visionaries continue to be forced to live according to the dictates of gradualist, conserrvative, centrist and reform-resistant elements.

That is why he said he did not believe in one Nigeria. He knows it is an oppressive Albatross around the neck of Nigeria.

We don't need Tinubu giving us rhetoric. He has gone to the heart of the matter without fear to propose precisely the solution Nigeria needs to heal and thrive.

Yet our politicial elite, who reject restructuring, state policing, fiscal fedefalism, regionalism etal, will always reject a decentralized democracy vehemently even when they know it is the way out for Nigeria and her ordinary citizens.

Tinubu's work in Lagos and unique socio-economic committment to the State, that has gained him worldwide commendations, mirrors what Asiwaju is saying about a decentralized democracy. This why many of us support him passionately.

Well structured..

Buh deep down I really hoped it was coming from the part of sincerity and not a pot of porridge..

Tinubu is a very smart man yet highly desperate to be at the topmost sit of this nation.. Not because of developmental thoughts.. Buh just as a means of political prowness...

It would be interesting to watch who stands up against him..

Yet again we hope to get a better contest.. It shouldn't be Tinubu against Atiku.. Else it would be a very bitter experience.. As both men are in this for same purpose...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2022
helinues:

Did Tinubu steal your family's or regions money?

Has he governed Alaigbo before abi what's all this teeth gnashing for?

Igbos are major players in the development of Lagos so yes tinubu has used their taxpayers money for unwholesome activities. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 10, 2022
Weyrey never see vision for agbero finish
Na nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by 77up(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:
I swear to Allah.........this man na barawo! The same way he transformed Lagos to an Agbero state with the one-legged thug,criminal And killer, Mc Oluomo in charge. Tinubu, Iragbiji born criminal and most wanted drug baron after Pablo Escobar is never contented with looting of public funds despite all the bullion vans occupying space in his bourdillon residence.
You will be fine laslas
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by oluwatodimu1(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2022
Dsalvo:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/03/02/2023-presidency-tinubu-reveals-driving-vision-for-nigeria/%3famp=1
If you are a youth and you believe this, somebori is dancing Azonto in your brain!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2022
naija4life247:

If your state is better, then you will be in your state and not sleeping under Lagos bridges
someone sleeping under lagos bridges will not afford data to type on this forum you know.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2022
pacespot:
Tomorrow Tinubu can come out and say he is a toddler, just to win people's supports. undecided

This man surely knows how to play to the popular sentiments of people. He has shown us his true color long time ago, let us not be distracted by mere political rhetorics of a notoriously dishonest man.

The people like Tinubu don't have any place in the next phase of leadership in this country if this country surely wants to progress.

Why are you people so hateful, unprincipled, dishonest and wicked to the point of not being able to give credit where due?

What is Tinubu promising that is different to what he has delivered before in Lagos? Where is the lie, inconaistency or deceit?

This is a man the entire world, more than all Nigerian leaders, praise and laud as special because of his core leadership policy that uncompromisingly revolves around people using what they have to get what they want rather than central depency that renders us all lazy and unproductive

In fact most non-Yoruba supporters of Tinubu, especially Northerners, always say that they are supporting Tinubu because they are sure Nigeria will develop rapidly if BAT can transform Nigeria using the template he used to improve Lagos.

Simply saying you support someone else is better than this unprincipled commitment to giving a Dog a bad name to hang it. Doing such does not speak well of you as a man and a human being.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by xpool(m): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2022
helinues:

Did you people vote for Buhari or Apc in the last general election?

What was the outcomes of the results?

You not supporting Tinubu or Apc in 2023 won't make any difference just like in 2015 and 2019.

Make una dey keep una chickening votes to unaself. It no dey make effects
Did you people vote for Obasanjo in 1999?
What was the outcome in 1999?
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, the part in bold addresses that more than anything can. You don't need big speech long on rhetoric and short on solutions.

Tinubu has always favored decentralized States and nation. This is why he shaped Lagos to move away from been a federal allocation begger as virtually all Nigerian States are.

It is the reason many, including our President, are vehemently opposed to Tinubu.

Some, to include very powerful players, cannot ever imagine Nigeria becoming a decentralized and productively competitive democracy as some of us insist it must be if Nigeria is to be prevented from collapsing very shortly to become a totally failed State.

They cannot imagine a centre weakened to the detriment of the federal politicians and their millions of jobbers/affiliates yet massively liberating for ordinary Nigerians.

Tinubu has always realized that "one Nigeria" must not be allowed to be an excuses that continues to regresses us all, after 60 years of independence, with how visionaries continue to be forced to live according to the dictates of gradualist, conserrvative, centrist and reform-resistant elements.

That is why he said he did not believe in one Nigeria. He knows it is an oppressive Albatross around the neck of Nigeria.

We don't need Tinubu giving us rhetoric. He has gone to the heart of the matter without fear to propose precisely the solution Nigeria needs to heal and thrive.

Yet our politicial elite, who reject restructuring, state policing, fiscal fedefalism, regionalism etal, will always reject a decentralized democracy vehemently even when they know it is the way out for Nigeria and her ordinary citizens.

Tinubu's work in Lagos and unique socio-economic committment to the State, that has gained him worldwide commendations, mirrors what Asiwaju is saying about a decentralized democracy. This why many of us support him passionately.

How much were you paid for this? Go and ask those villagers in Lekki areas whose lands were confiscated by Tinubu's administration only to be sold as private properties to his proxies and cronies. You stylishly dodged what the commenter said and that is tinubu is not interested in being a uniting force for Nigeria Unity among the constituent tribes rather it is still the Yoruba tribalistic agenda he will still pursue.
You guys should grow a conscience and just stop marketing this guy abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Lipscomb(m): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2022
Will you shut up boy do you know the meaning of tribalism? This man was first governor that will appointed outsider to a political office .Your people started getting state government job during this man administration.

Tinubu don't need to build any bridge he has done that in the past no wonder people champion is cause from near and fast both Muslim and Christian.

Tinubu is the best candidate and mind you all Tinubu will never reveal many of his plans because they will not let him get there.
NoFucksToGive:
You seek a pro your tribe government period...

You haven't shown the intention or the ability to want to build bridges between the different ethnic groups and that's my only issue with you . You are obviously the best choice but your tribalism reputation does you no favours.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2022
obynzo:

How much were you paid for this? Go and ask those villagers in Lekki areas whose lands were confiscated by Tinubu's administration only to be sold as private properties to his proxies and cronies. You stylishly dodged what the commenter said and that is tinubu is not interested in being a uniting force for Nigeria Unity among the constituent tribes rather it is still the Yoruba tribalistic agenda he will still pursue.
You guys should grow a conscience and just stop marketing this guy abeg.

Five million a month I am being paid. Interested?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2022
Puremaker8:
he is far better than any other contestants right now..
The only issue I have with him is the Agberos.

In what way is he better. I can bet you that Tinubu will run with his tail between his legs to enter a debate to articulate his plans for Nigeria with either Peter Obi, Kingsley Moghalu or even his boy Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Five million a month I am being paid. Interested?

I don't need money that will lead to Nigerian placing curses on me afterwards because the abject suffering the person i marketed is placing on them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Patrickoron(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

While you raised some succinct points it still avoided the cruix of the matter.. which is Tinubu's notorious tribalism and ethno supremacist ideology. Note I said that is my only issues with him, all the points you raised only address the economical issues which any brilliant tecnocrat can address, yes we want a decentralised Nigeria economically but not one driven by one tribe alone... This is the reality of a Tinubu led government hence why every corner is rejecting him..

Save for those he has paid who are endorsing him publicly alone just as they did for GEJ too. .

You failed to address the issues raised
nope you are not correct bro. And ethno unapologist won't support three northern presidential candidates even against his Yoruba brother obasanjo in 2003. Lagos is the only State where other tribes are given government appointment. A tribal tinubu won't talk about agricultural revolution for sufficient feeding. Such projects favours the north 90%. One thing have seen about Tinubu his he really understands what Nigeria wants at the moment. We need industrial and agricultural revolutions to create sufficient jobs for how teeming youths, we also need devolution of power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by LegacyB: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2022
Never again . How can I tell my children I voted for Tinubu, God forbid . A man who turn Agbero to an institution, embezzlement is like a joke to him. For those who says he developed Lagos. Is it the same Lagos we know or another.SHM

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=YeyeGbami post=110905452][/quote]

How? Lagos even in Military era was known for being cosmopolitan and open to all. every tribe felt safe and could conduct business in Lagos. But from Tinubu era there has been a very bad form of tribalism and thuggery, just that no one wants to call it out. Omo onile has been so embolden that they will come to your house with a fake injunction trying to take your land and so many atrocities going on in Lagos and you say smart people enjoy Tinubu's Lagos!!!! Oga please cool down with this eye service abeg. If Lagos was really equitable under Tinubu the likes of MC Oluomo and co would have no place.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by LegacyB: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
You seek a pro your tribe government period...

You haven't shown the intention or the ability to want to build bridges between the different ethnic groups and that's my only issue with you . You are obviously the best choice but your tribalism reputation does you no favours.

He doesn’t seek for any tribe. He is a tribe on his own. And greedily so. Do not drag him as a Yoruba agenda, cos though he is trying to paint that pix , but don’t get it twisted many Yorubas would not even vote him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Perfectbeing(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

While you raised some succinct points it still avoided the cruix of the matter.. which is Tinubu's notorious tribalism and ethno supremacist ideology. Note I said that is my only issues with him, all the points you raised only address the economical issues which any brilliant tecnocrat can address, yes we want a decentralised Nigeria economically but not one driven by one tribe alone... This is the reality of a Tinubu led government hence why every corner is rejecting him..

Save for those he has paid who are endorsing him publicly alone just as they did for GEJ too. .

Name a governor past, present and even future that's more detribalized than Tinubu. Name one governor that appointed as much people from different tribe than Tinubu..
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by TheBeat: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Why do people give credit to Tinubu for the little development we have in Lagos? What exactly did he do differently as a governor (Pls don't tell me he installed Fashola). Before 1999, the state is developed and Nigerians were going there (reasons for being a former capital and secondly trade due to the strategic location of the state vis-a-vis the ocean and port). If Nigeria moves capital from Abuja, another failed politician will lay claim to that right? Nigerians are not going to Lagos because Tinubu made it. It's like saying Nigerians including Yorubas go to Abuja because Buhari developed it. It's quite easy to predict how a candidate will perform if he wins. Check his intellectual capacity and his character. If you don't have both, you won't do well. Tinubu like any street smart person is a very good politician as far as politicking is concerned but his insatiable hunger for wealth (corruption) will never let him perform. Same with Atiku. Do not expect anything from a man who intends to acquire more wealth. Nigeria should be looking at people with both intellect and sound character. Peter Obi, Remi Osibanjo, Chibuike Amaechi, Zulum. Placing party or tribe over merit is why we are where we are now

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Patrickoron:
nope you are not correct bro. And ethno unapologist won't support three northern presidential candidates even against his Yoruba brother obasanjo in 2003. Lagos is the only State where other tribes are given government appointment. A tribal tinubu won't talk about agricultural revolution for sufficient feeding. Such projects favours the north 90%. One thing have seen about Tinubu his he really understands what Nigeria wants at the moment. We need industrial and agricultural revolutions to create sufficient jobs for how teeming youths, we also need devolution of power

He was scheming for power that was why he did it. don't get it twisted bro we know these tricks.
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by HighQue007: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

But how do you come to that conclusion so we can understand your view.

To me, he never held any federal position and to say Lagos Is one of the very few states that have Igbos and Hausas in Government.

It's true with need a federal thinking government so in this regards Tinubu isn't top there but he wouldn't score low
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by Ttalk: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

How is Tinubu a tribalist? Please give instances to support your opinion compare to other aspirants
Re: Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2022
Lipscomb:
Will you shut up boy do you know the meaning of tribalism? This man was first governor that will appointed outsider to a political office .Your people started getting state government job during this man administration.

Tinubu don't need to build any bridge he has done that in the past no wonder people champion is cause from near and fast both Muslim and Christian.

Tinubu is the best candidate and mind you all Tinubu will never reveal many of his plans because they will not let him get there.

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala ishilove Dominique Mukina2

Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala / NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says / At What General Age Do You Become An Adult In Nigeria’s Context!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.