Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) (36784 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) / Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Tithe money o!
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by snoopz: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Na investment
Boys go soon flood him church

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Talawaka: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2022
So this shady Pastor still dey cool
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Shezzman: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Tobi Adegboyega is ok.. Remove "Pastor"
enebelid9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vgeoFCQ7FU

A well known pastor Tobi Agboyegbega parties with Nigeria top musician Davido as they unite together in UK.

The pastor was seen spraying Davido bundles of cash as the singer is seen on mic. Reaction trails online as people show their concerns about what aspired between Davido and the pastor.

Watch video above.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Viraltrends123: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2022
As far his congregations are not complain.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2022
If the Tithers are not complaining who are we to.

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Lepon02: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2022
So you people are going to sit down and watch your tithe and offerings get spent in this manner?

Wonderful. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2022
How much were you earning back then?
adonainana:
One bundle of £20 notes is £4,000

I know cos of my time working as a cashier back in the Uk back then

And in the video you can see him give him 3 bundles £12,000 or so, which is 9 million naira

There is money where money is

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by olawale1516(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2022
Na this kind pastor I wan become, I need to give My life to Christ and become this pastor right away, him Gucci collection pass Hushpuppi

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by VEXT: 10:09am On Mar 11, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I wish the federal government would ban pentecostal churches in Nigeria for the ridicule and shame they have brought to the church. If I have my way, all pastors in Nigeria will get life imprisonment for bastardizing the norms and ethos of true Christianity. You will never find imams flocking with secular singers but same cannot be said of we Christians sad

But we see imams flocking with terrorists grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2022
Na person wey no get sense and dey spiritual na hin pastor go dey dull dis end time. All of us na pastor we jst need 2 discover ourselves and don't be lazy in prayer. Nothing Special abt dis fraudsters all we need is spiritual knowledge

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Well known??!!!...

I honestly have never heard of him, and I happen to know all the top clergy and so called clergy men in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Nbotee:
Most of these generation pastors are Pastorpreneurs who still codedly go clubbing and enjoy all the good and bad things of life they preach against. That's why they are more focused on prosperity rather than salvation

Christianity is not for saints. It is for sinners. The story of Jesus, the Christ is that of a man who dined with Tax Collectors, (MC Oluomo), Prostitutes like Mary the Magdalene - slay queens, and Jesus even popped some wines and got massages.

Actually, the good book says Jesus came for sinners. He loved sinners. He dined and wined with them criminals, big time.

Christianity is a Spiritual Business, and it is a legitimate yahoo yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2022
Scammer
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2022
DropsMic:
Na this one call God, no be God call am grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THAT’S CHRISTIANITY FOR YOU embarassed

Okay... So, I guess it's okay to also say on a thread about terrorism: "That's Islam for you"! Yeah?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Banchotmods: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Ya hard earned cash. Ya offering isa use to partay
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2022
Katie2021:

Not Christianity but religion.
THE ARTICLE MENTIONED PASTOR NOT RELIGION
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA MYND44

RULE NUMBER 2

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

...But you just deliberately insulted/provoked an entire religion and tribe of Christians!

Please, collect your deserving counter insult/rebuke as a man and quit trying to confuse the Mods.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Aidejay(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I wish the federal government would ban pentecostal churches in Nigeria for the ridicule and shame they have brought to the church. If I have my way, all pastors in Nigeria will get life imprisonment for bastardizing the norms and ethos of true Christianity. You will never find imams flocking with secular singers but same cannot be said of we Christians sad
Na UK this one happen ooh. His church is in the UK too. But you have a point. Even though it's a very unreasonable point. Banning pentecostal churches is too much.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by HYDEEE: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
When you are with the right woman as a man,beautiful things will surely come your way.It is well with them.
And the wtf award goes to...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by GOTVee: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2022
VEXT:

But we see imams flocking with terrorists grin

Shut up
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by adonainana: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2022
hybridblood07:
How much were you earning back then?

About £1350 per month afte tax
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by cescky(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2022
Hammyaladin:
I've come to understand that when a Christian (pastor) committs the disorderly only him takes the blame. But when a Muslim (Imam) commits the disorderly, the whole religion get a blanket putty!

So much for promoting tolerance and honesty on Nairaland undecided

Yes and rightly so

Because if you have sense to read, you can see Christians mocking and shaming him.

We live by our Bible not what one arabian mortal somewhere think.

But where theres a suicide bomb, you lot keep quit... That in itself is a statement on its own. Besides yall Koran support such acts.

We mock such pastors because, they have no biblical backing and we call them fake, switch church etc, how many mosques have you switched?

A pastor doing bad in the eyes of islam, if forking other women, yall imams have 10 wives.. Don't go there. A Muslim doing bad is murdering innocent women men women and children very cowardly.. So don't even start

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Stunning In New Photos / Eniola Badmus And Desmond Elliot On Set / Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.