Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) (36780 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) / Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
[sub][/sub]
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I wish the federal government would ban pentecostal churches in Nigeria for the ridicule and shame they have brought to the church. If I have my way, all pastors in Nigeria will get life imprisonment for bastardizing the norms and ethos of true Christianity. You will never find imams flocking with secular singers but same cannot be said of we Christians sad
MAD MUSLIM BOY THAT IS OBSESSED WITH CHRISTIANITY...EWU!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by otipoju(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
AstraDroid:

Christianity is not for saints. It is for sinners. The story of Jesus, the Christ is that of a man who dined with Tax Collectors, (MC Oluomo), Prostitutes like Mary the Magdalene - slay queens, and Jesus even popped some wines and got massages.

Actually, the good book says Jesus came for sinners. He loved sinners. He dined and wined with them criminals, big time.

Christianity is a Spiritual Business, and it is a legitimate yahoo yahoo.

Yes he came for sinners but why ? To transform their lives into holy living. "Go and sin no more " is one of his words to the sinner.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by cescky(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hammyaladin:
keep it coming

Whatever rows your boat Mohamedist terrorist
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
cescky:

Whatever rows your boat Mohamedist terrorist
exactly what r was talking about. It only took u a bit long to reviel ur bitter!
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Wow! How many years ago
adonainana:

About £1350 per month afte tax
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Veeryeasy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
My pastor dare not try this rubbish, especially if there is a church project on ground he's collecting money for..... I repeat my pastor dare not try this rubbish
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hmmmmm, this is not what a pastor is meant to be doing, he should be in his house or church meditating on the Word of God not to be engaging on non essentials.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Aaay: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Why
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Jjennecco: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Given his money to satanic evangelist to finance the work of his master satan.the bible say's by their fruit you shall know them.....so don't be surprised. The world of God never fail
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by cescky(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hammyaladin:
exactly what r was talking about. It only took u a bit long to reviel ur bitter!

E pain you?
When you first insulted me with your first reply i ignored.. But like the pig you are you refused to play clean, so i decided to enter gutter with you.

Oya getat
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by errigdee: 6:51am On Mar 12, 2022
exactly what was shown: "MANY WILL BE CALLED BY MY NAME BUT DO NOT MIND THEM
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by BnQoyyim(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
I've come to understand that when a Christian (pastor) committs the disorderly only him takes the blame. But when a Muslim (Imam) commits the disorderly, the whole religion get a blanket putty!

So much for promoting tolerance and honesty on Nairaland undecided

To all those emotional folks quoting, did I trample on your feelings with the truth?

Some one has to say it!

Have a blessed juma@ Mubarak guys!

What a true assertion!
Kudos to your thoughts.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Jochabed(f): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2022
DropsMic:
Na this one call God, no be God call am grin grin
he called himself. No one called God. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Stunning In New Photos / Klint Da Drunk's Family Photo / AY Rocking Dreads On A Movie Set, Replies Troll Who Said He Doesn't Have Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.