Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) (36790 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) / Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by victorazy(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2022
Peace081:

Why bring God into this??
Because na pastor
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Saxxon(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Are you sure or that what someone told you?

Have you ever read and understand Islam by yourself without been told how to feel and understand it?

Every group/ religion has its version of extremist!

And many Muslims call them out even here on this app!

Do you have friends or colleagues who r Muslims and also subscribe to your claim?

Bro, I'm an early millennial, not a Gen-z. Do not mistake me for someone you can play the usual hide n seek with. Even if I read and understand the Koran by myself or in my own way, does that excuse the fact that "honour killing", acts of terrorism, genocide and suicide bombings and other heinous crimes are being carried out people who act upon the dictates of the Koran according to their own understanding? Does that in any way exonerate Islam?

Saying that every religion has its own extremist is purely laughable because as far as religious extremism is concerned in Christianity, it's doesn't get worst than Jehovah's Witnesses and Deeper Life etc.

I don't expect you to accept my words but please, do not insult my intelligence by trying to feign ignorance.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by derecho(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2022
How so?
Christians are to love everyone but won't join the multitude to do evil.Christians follow Christ NOT Pastors.
OBALOLA55:
THAT’S CHRISTIANITY FOR YOU embarassed
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Cokahot: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Odumeje na nos 1
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by T0BY(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2022
E be things
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2022
A shame to so-called pastors
This type of pastors don't lead people to heaven
Rubbish
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2022
Saxxon:

Bro, I'm an early millennial, not a Gen-z. Do not mistake me for someone you can play the usual hide n seek with. Even if I read and understand the Koran by myself or in my own way, does that excuse the fact that "honour killing", acts of terrorism, genocide and suicide bombings and other heinous crimes are being carried out people who act upon the dictates of the Koran according to their own understanding? Does that in any way exonerate Islam?

Saying that every religion has its own extremist is purely laughable because as far as religious extremism is concerned in Christianity, it's doesn't get worst than Jehovah's Witnesses and Deeper Life etc.

I don't expect you to accept my words but please, do not insult my intelligence by trying to feign ignorance.
It looks like u have an agenda to push and it doesn't matter what I have to say, you'll twist it around according to your agenda!
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by November24(f): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:

Jesus never did... He is a pastor, not a Christian
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by desiredhome: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Pgateway:
Penticostalism.........

Business men Pastors
Guy men Pastors
Pastorprenuers

Pentecostalism is one of the biggest problem in Nigeria.....they are the reason crime are everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by VEXT: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
GOTVee:

Shut up

E pain m grin grin
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Saxxon(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2022
Hammyaladin:
It looks like u have an agenda to push and it doesn't matter what I have to say, you'll twist it around according to your agenda!

Because you can now see that I understand your religion more than you knew, you're saying that I have an agenda. Lmao!
It's better that you ran with your tails between your legs.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Saxxon(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2022
VEXT:

E pain m grin grin
That guy is a moslem
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by VEXT: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2022
Saxxon:
That guy is a moslem

Yee
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by blessedvisky(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
wonlasewonimi:
This guy na another yahoo boy. Go and check BBC documentary on his church.

Put the link

Expose him completely
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by vanshwincheste: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
pklpk
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Achorise: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nbotee:
Most of these generation pastors are Pastorpreneurs who still codedly go clubbing and enjoy all the good and bad things of life they preach against. That's why they are more focused on prosperity rather than salvation
That was not a club,that man is not rich by church funds he has come out to explain.Did you read that Davido went to his house?.Nigerians who who doesn’t know how to chose credible leaders will tell someone how to live his life.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by blessedvisky(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZpIavpdWYc

Thank you?

Modify your original text and add it toom more people will see it that way since it's on the first page of a front page thread

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by SmellingAnus(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hammyaladin:
I've come to understand that when a Christian (pastor) committs the disorderly only him takes the blame. But when a Muslim (Imam) commits the disorderly, the whole religion get a blanket putty!

So much for promoting tolerance and honesty on Nairaland undecided

To all those emotional folks quoting, did I trample on your feelings with the truth?

Some one has to say it!

Have a blessed juma@ Mubarak guys!
I am a Christian... You are right to an extent... But I wish there was nothing like terrorism on your camp... I honestly would have been tempted to be a Muslim if it was truly a religion of peace... If only they even carried out their terrorism without involving Allah, it would have given a batter image to Islam....
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by cescky(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Please who let his mentally ill relative/ relation loose?

When u become less emotional u can come back and reason. For now I'll allow you go through it all

Lol

I see i stepped on a nerve..

Call it emotional or what makes you sleep better.

Truth isn't sweet, sweetie.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by faithfull18(f): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I wish the federal government would ban pentecostal churches in Nigeria for the ridicule and shame they have brought to the church. If I have my way, all pastors in Nigeria will get life imprisonment for bastardizing the norms and ethos of true Christianity. You will never find imams flocking with secular singers but same cannot be said of we Christians sad
So shall it be in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
cescky:

Lol

I see i stepped on a nerve..

Call it emotional or what makes you sleep better.

Truth isn't sweet, sweetie.
keep it coming

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by pacificom: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Those who called themselves are different from those that God called.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by naikeboy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Poor people's tithe and offering he will spray it on a billionaire that don't need it Christianity is a social religion anyway am not surprised
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Legendoo: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
So Nigerian Londoner's and other blackies are being scammed with all their exposure by this pastor from one village in Nigeria cheesy

And you still don't understand why we elect terrible leadership.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by Saig: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
You see that they are not allowing the money to touch ground but if it were to be here they would be marching on the naira on the floor.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) by ScamDemicEra: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
Error !!!

THAT IS NOT CHRISTIANITY FOR YOU.

That is OCCULTISM (MAMMON worship) for you.

If the fake exists then the genuine must also exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Pretty In Pink / P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) / Bbnaija: Ex-Housemate, Debie-Rise & Guitar Inseparable In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.