Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Hilarious: I Will Bring Ghanian Players Including Messi And Ronaldo, Potential C - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious: I Will Bring Ghanian Players Including Messi And Ronaldo, Potential C (181 Views)

We Have Seen Ronaldo potential Replacements Yet To See Messi Heir / Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL / Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: I Will Bring Ghanian Players Including Messi And Ronaldo, Potential C by michaelogbejohn(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Ghanian Billionaire, Gold mine owner, and politician Kwaku Antwi-Boasiako wants to buy Chelsea, he is the eleventh bidder of the club since it was put up for sale.

Boasiako boasted that he will bring Ghanian players to the club after all former Black Stars midfielder Michael Essien was successful in the club.

https://fanstimeout.com/hilarious-i-will-bring-ghanian-players-including-messi-and-ronaldo-potential-chelsea-owner-bragged/

(1) (Reply)

Roman Empire Crumbles Roman Abramovich Is Banned From Selling Chelsea Fc / 2022 Wcq:’hearts Of Oak More Important To Me Now Than Black Stars’ —muntari / How To Submit Jamb CBT Examinatoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.