Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness (15115 Views)

Quitting A Job Within A Month: Share Your Experience / I Feel Like Quitting My Job / 40k Teaching Job At Oke Afa In Isolo Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness by FireRain: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
I will suggest you tutor in addition to your teaching job. Running a delivery service in Lagos takes the whole time and energy, forget about going into higher purchase- the insincerity of most Nigerians will ruin you.

Delivery business is a full time job and only for the strong at heart.

I also hope you will be the one to ride the bike because Riders na another matter.

If you want to go into it, let me know. I will add you to logistics groups to assist you.

Ire o
Re: Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness by abokikhalifa: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

No vex. I have found out there is no point . I know folks like you even in real life wink In life, it is what you focus on that expands.

Please go to school, as in , real school sir , finish with great grades first and let us have this convo again wink
Right now, it is a waste of time to even engage you with this your mindset.

Okay professor.
Re: Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness by Trustworthiness: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
tosyne55:
Good morning Nlanders, I seek your advice,I want to quit my 40k teaching job and get a bike, so I can use it to work as a delivery man.
Should I quit the job, and get the bike,

Or I shd continue with the job
Which one is better?

Combine the two.
In week days, do teaching job in the morning and delivery in the evening.
While on weekend days, engage yourself fully on delivery job

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness by zexy2030(m): 6:16am On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Please I hope this delivering of a thing that you want to start is not in south west region? I have my reason of asking o, before I read on the front page "Delivery bike man head cut off and some body parts got missing"
Stop discouraging the young man with your cowardice. A man is born to earn and in earning he will see thorns n thistles but the target is the food. I owned a delivery business too.
Re: Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness by toscolee(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2022
Don't quite immediately.
Be doing it during weekends and free days until you become familiar with the job before quitting.
I hope your plan include having a fleet in the future?

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness by tosyne55(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
FireRain:
I will suggest you tutor in addition to your teaching job. Running a delivery service in Lagos takes the whole time and energy, forget about going into higher purchase- the insincerity of most Nigerians will ruin you.

Delivery business is a full time job and only for the strong at heart.

I also hope you will be the one to ride the bike because Riders na another matter.

If you want to go into it, let me know. I will add you to logistics groups to assist you.

Ire o
I want to go into it brother, should I send you a PM, so you can add me to the group.
Re: Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness by FireRain: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
tosyne55:
I want to go into it brother, should I send you a PM, so you can add me to the group.

Re: Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness by boldking(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Your number

Check my signature for contact
Re: Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness by boldking(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Your number

My number is in my signature
Re: Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness by Thcounsellor: 6:22pm On Apr 13
@tosyne55

Hello bro, please I’d like to know how did you later go about the dispatch business you wanted to start then. Did you later go in fully or you settled for something else ? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook / Why You Cannot Login To Npower Volunteer Site! / Police Recruitment: Date For JAMB Exam, Centres Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.