Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) (66536 Views)

Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) / My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by UMUNNA001(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Hallelujah.

Name the new babies Buhari and Tinubu

No na me and you thy go name the gwaot
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by aminusodiq(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Hallelujah.

lmao... omo werey
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by Edipet(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Congratulations Op. But you let the goat out to go and damage people's farm....,
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
undecided
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by elpochas: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Hallelujah.
savage
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by AvalonSpace(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wonderful
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by AntiMen: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:
No matter how reasonably a goat may act, na “asun” go still end its life

Lalasticlala and Dominique, we get a naming ceremony here o

My own question be say, when we kill a goat , where does the spirit or soul goes to?

Heaven or hell?

1 Like

Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by funshint(m): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mariangeles:
Chai! I like goats ehn?

There’s something….(what’s the word?) errrrrmmm….(for lack of a better word) therapeutically pleasant about them.

Munzy14, you see why I like goats?
They’re so humble, and so loyal. Unlike some cats. cheesy
Goats humble and loyal?? Say something else; you mean sheep? grin. But I agree with you there's something therapeutic about seeing them...they gave this loving, funny look wink

1 Like

Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:
That went to its “home” yesterday but could not deliver.

9 matches now, the “GOAT” hasn’t delivered at home

Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by lalalista: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Goats are very intelligent if you are observant

1 Like

Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by GodisFirst: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
OP, Will you sell the kids? if you are residing close to Enugu, I don't mind buying from you when they are matured enough for sale. I want to rear goats and need good breads like this.
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Crafteck1:
U go chop am or u no go chop am

Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by Hausa(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
iamL:
embarassed

This reminds me of one of our "mother goat" as we named her back then.

I was sitting somewhere when she walked in, usually she loves lying down whenever she returns to her sleeping place, but that day the goat refused to lay down.

She stood and was just staring at me and I kept wondering what she was up to. I drove her but she refused to leave, threatened to pour water on her still she refused to leave.

Instinctively I walked up to her and looked under her stomach lol and behold a wicked fellow stuck 3 niddles under her stomach. I pulled them out, immediately she just lay down.

Last last the day we killed that goat the oil full 1 custard rubber.
Jeez! NEEDLES? Omo, that's mean ọ. Did you find that person?
When you say oil, what do you mean?
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by Obason22(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Make I surprise u the more, my landlady's goat was stolen, that day she cried her tears. On one faithful day she arrange to go market to buy her normal business item, she decided to pass thru were they are selling goat, omoh, her goat sighted her and started jumping and shouting, B4 u knew it madam grab her goat, after people have gathered to question the seller he said somebody brought it for him to sell and his name is blablabla, vigilante went straight to his house get him arrested.

10 Likes

Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by kay29000(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mariangeles:
Chai! I like goats ehn?

There’s something….(what’s the word?) errrrrmmm….(for lack of a better word) therapeutically pleasant about them.

I guess you haven't experienced stubborn goats that will sh*t all over your compound.
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by IbileIfe: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Sensible goat! Unlike some GOATS!
These goats have higher IQs than majority of Nigerians. grin
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by bennyflipy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Oya do giveaway
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by Advancedman(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Abujaexpress:
I was really baffled by what my heavily pregnant goat did yesterday.

Actually, we have been keeping the goat and she put to bed early last year, a he goat or kid which has grown since them. We use to keep and confine both of them indoors untill the goat and it's kid started showing the crave to step out and hustle to feed and play/mingle with thier likes. We started letting them out in the morning and by evening time, both will come back home and even if they meet the gate locked, they will be using thier limbs and heads to scratch on the gate as notice to us, until the gate is opened for them.

But gradually, they will go out and not come back home, untill after maybe several days, before you will see them. From days of remaining outside, it turned to weeks, while we were always keeping close watch on their whereabouts. Infact, the day I went out searching for them, immediately the she goat sighted me, she ran to me and followed me home while the kid later came back home to join the mother.

What actually shocked me yesterday was that, for over three weeks, the goats have been away from the house, but surprisingly on Wednesday morning, the pregnant goat came home, this time around in the morning, scratching her head and limbs seriously for the gate to be opened for her. Since it is unusual seeing the goat in the morning and because we were going out for work, my wife wanted to send it back to the fields, but the goat refused to go, instead it entered the compound.

We left for work and coming back home in the evening, lo and behold, the goat had given birth to two bouncing kids, hale and healthy. This really baffled me that a goat could know that she was in labour and she had the sense to come back to the house to give birth!!!

Honestly, when I got home, I have to clap for the goat. She gave me reasons to believe that goats, if properly cared for and tendered, can really act reasonably like human.

N.B. I will upload the picture of the goat and the kids later, when I get back home.

No be news even if she is far away and couldn't make it she will still come with the kid when they are fit to take the journey with her to introduce them to you animals are loyal unlike the so-called higher animal (Humans).

1 Like

Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by tradepunter: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mariangeles:
Chai! I like goats ehn?

Hahaha my brother cats stubbornness nu be from here.... I had this male Persian cat with serious attitude problem.

You feed am when he nu wan chop, he clear you by saying I tell you say hungry dy catch me??

I came to understand cats do and want things done on their time and terms.... Las las na one oyibo man carry am go UK after he beg me tire for the cat...

The hair was soo fluffy and full, even niaja people when hate cat go wan pet am.

2 Likes

Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by kingscare1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mariangeles:
Chai! I like goats ehn?

He goats are not loyal, they fvck every female goats and not loyal to one. Also the can head butt you if you try to come closer to them or pursue them away from doing their thing at their space.

It smells like that place sha grin

1 Like

Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by IbileIfe: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
AntiMen:

My own question be say, when we kill a goat , where does the spirit or soul goes to?

Heaven or hell?
Heaven.
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by Intersexxsherry(f): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Epicji:
I keep goats.mine surprised sometimes ago. Goats hates rain a lot. On this particular day,it rained heavily. Once it rains while they are grazing,they don't come home at all. But bcus one of d goat is a nursing mother and d kids were at home.this she - goat came home in d night just bcus of d kids.
lol this sounds so funny. Haha .
She came home because of her kids.
Its as if they have brains like humans..
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by Legendoo: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Another baby mama loading ....

Wey the papa ?

Hope say goat never turn feminist because the pikin go suffer as feminist fin talk say cooking na slavery ...

Hope say the goat no dey form bad bich.
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by KingDash: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Abujaexpress:

Actually, we have been keeping the goat and she put to bed early last year, a he goat or kid which has grown since them. We use to keep and confine both of them indoors untill the goat and it's kid started showing the crave to step out and hustle to feed and play/mingle with thier likes. We started letting them out in the morning and by evening time, both will come back home and even if they meet the gate locked, they will be using thier limbs and heads to scratch on the gate as notice to us, until the gate is opened for them.

But gradually, they will go out and not come back home, untill after maybe several days, before you will see them. From days of remaining outside, it turned to weeks, while we were always keeping close watch on their whereabouts. Infact, the day I went out searching for them, immediately the she goat sighted me, she ran to me and followed me home while the kid later came back home to join the mother.

What actually shocked me yesterday was that, for over three weeks, the goats have been away from the house, but surprisingly on Wednesday morning, the pregnant goat came home, this time around in the morning, scratching her head and limbs seriously for the gate to be opened for her. Since it is unusual seeing the goat in the morning and because we were going out for work, my wife wanted to send it back to the fields, but the goat refused to go, instead it entered the compound.

We left for work and coming back home in the evening, lo and behold, the goat had given birth to two bouncing kids, hale and healthy. This really baffled me that a goat could know that she was in labour and she had the sense to come back to the house to give birth!!!

Honestly, when I got home, I have to clap for the goat. She gave me reasons to believe that goats, if properly cared for and tendered, can really act reasonably like human.

N.B. I will upload the picture of the goat and the kids later, when I get back home.

how many months do goat stay pregnant
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by Munzy14(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
tradepunter:

Hahaha my brother cats stubbornness nu be from here.... I had this male Persian cat with serious attitude problem.

You feed am when he nu wan chop, he clear you by saying I tell you say hungry dy catch me??

I came to understand cats do and want things done on their time and terms.... Las las na one oyibo man carry am go UK after he beg me tire for the cat...

The hair was soo fluffy and full, even niaja people when hate cat go wan pet am.
A woman can do shakara, but them the learn where cat dey.. grin
Cat and shakara na 5&6.

You must adjust to it's time...
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by Munzy14(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
kay29000:

I guess you haven't experienced stubborn goats that will sh*t all over your compound.
Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by 77up(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
9182736455O1999:
No animal when no get sense
Yes, some even get pass human.
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by Panda7(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by olaoluwaposi: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Vawulence reloaded ,no allow MC oluomo see this comment ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Amotolongbo:
Hallelujah.

Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by Kakamorufu(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Na still soup ingredients she born
Re: How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) by adeniyi65(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Abujaexpress:

More pictures pls.we need to meet and acquainted with the new momma in town. grin grin cheesy
I would have been so glad if they are pets, but no,OP would still satisfy his hungriness for beaf delicacies lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Facts About SNAKE TOMATOES As A Replacement For The Vine Tomatoes / Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation / Fresh Tomatoes Arrive Lagos From Kano By Train After 58 Years. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.