Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price (4144 Views)

Grains Business And Profit Analysis / Grains Business (personal experienced) / ‘how To Preserve Beans, Grains Without Poisonous Chemicals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2022
Happy new month great people. I have sweet stone free local rice at cheap price location is Ilorin kwara state. And why you need to buy from me? My 50kg is above and when you buy and discovered chaff or stone you can return it to me I will bear the transport and exchange back to you. I am legit and I deal with transparency pls come and patronise me for this good rice just like foreign. Thanks
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by bassdow: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Houserentprob:
57k sir, very neat and sweet with stone free

Wonder why IMPORTED things are much CHEAPer than LOCALly manufactured produce

Even here in Lagos, a Bag of 100KG rice is between 31k or 32k .

Don't care if it was smuggled or foreign or whatever. Something from overseas is supposed to be More Costly than what's locally produced. but here in our con3, the reserve is mostly the case
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2022
bassdow:

Wonder why IMPORTED things are much CHEAPer than LOCALly manufactured produce

Even here in Lagos, a Bag of 100KG rice is between 31k or 32k .

Don't care if it was smuggled or foreign or whatever. Something from overseas is supposed to be More Costly than what's locally produced. but here in our con3, the reserve is mostly the case
pls if the price is what you said in Lagos I won’t mind you to connect me ooo, because I didn’t see where they sell rice at that price even at the core village market it’s nothing like that price thanks
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by bassdow: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Houserentprob:
pls if the price is what you said in Lagos I won’t mind you to connect me ooo, because I didn’t see where they sell rice at that price even at the core village market it’s nothing like that price thanks

I'm sure of what I say. Once asked the seller and she said it's mostly foreign rice. Buys from around ogun state.

I don't care if it's legally imported or Smuggled.

To best of my knowledge, Smuggling / Importation should increase prices, BUT here in Nigeria, Imported / Smuggled goods often are much cheaper than locally produced ones
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
bassdow:

I'm sure of what I say. Once asked the seller and she said it's mostly foreign rice. Buys from around ogun state.

I don't care if it's legally imported or Smuggled.

To best of my knowledge, Smuggling / Importation should increase prices, BUT here in Nigeria, Imported / Smuggled goods often are much cheaper than locally produced ones
I’m not doubting you though, but smuggled foreign rice at that price for 100kg bag is 30k+? Even settlements of those police and customs on the road while smuggling is much than the price is said. But pls try to confirm oo and link me thanks
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by bassdow: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Houserentprob:
I’m not doubting you though, but smuggled foreign rice at that price for 100kg bag is 30k+? Even settlements of those police and customs on the road while smuggling is much than the price is said. But pls try to confirm oo and link me thanks

see Ooo, me don't know if it's smuggled or not. BUT I know it's foreign rice and even less than 2-months ago, paid 31k for a bag so it's not like I'm guessing.

Send me a message on whatsapp, when I go to the market again, would get you the seller's contact.
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by bassdow: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
bassdow:

see Ooo, me don't know if it's smuggled or not. BUT I know it's foreign rice and even less than 2-months ago, paid 31k for a bag so it's not like I'm guessing.

Send me a message on whatsapp, when I go to the market again, would get you the seller's contact.

Wait Oooo, just checked the size on the Bag and it says 50KG

Abeg no vex Oooo

thought it was 100Kg

Now seems you've won

1 Like

Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by nnekaike(f): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
bassdow:

Wait Oooo, just checked the size on the Bag and it says 50KG

Abeg no vex Oooo

thought it was 100Kg

Now seems you've won
2months Ago,foreign rice was still sold around that price.
The price skyrocketed since a month plus now Rice is the new Gold,that one you bought 31k go back and ask how much now.
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Good afternoon pls I’m still taking order destoned local rice at cheap price

Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by webhostbiz: 3:13am On Nov 05, 2022
Pls how much is Nigeria well destoned rice?
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 5:54am On Nov 05, 2022
webhostbiz:
Pls how much is Nigeria well destoned rice?
good morning sir, price is 29k for 50kg
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by EFChi: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
How much for a bag of rice?
Houserentprob:
Good afternoon pls I’m still taking order destoned local rice at cheap price
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by EFChi: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Do you accept pay at delivery?
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
EFChi:
Do you accept pay at delivery?
when you pay will deliver sir, you can check my post for reviews thanks
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
EFChi:
How much for a bag of rice?
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2022
Happy new week pls place your order for local destoned rice

Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2022
Lovely morning great people. Pls call for your local destoned rice price as this morning:
50kg per bag #29000
50kg 5-10bags @27500.. pls patronise me I’m legit and I sell good rice
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Call for your local pure destoned rice pls. And maize too
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Thank you and God bless you all abundantly pls place your order for pure and sweet destoned local rice at good price. Thanks
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Gaxuvir: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
My 3 bag of rice received today. We cooked some and it's 100% stone free.
Thank you OP for the gesture.
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Gaxuvir:
My 3 bag of rice received today. We cooked some and it's 100% stone free.
Thank you OP for the gesture.
thank you so much sir for your trust and patronage sir. Remain blessed sir thanks
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2022
I’m still taking order please patronise me

Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by sunbreaker: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2022
Houserentprob:
Lovely morning great people. Pls call for your local destoned rice price as this morning:
50kg per bag #29000
how much is transport to Ibadan?
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
sunbreaker:
how much is transport to Ibadan?
good afternoon, 1k to Ibadan iwo road or OJoo park
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by wyndy(m): 3:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Please your price list again sir
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Captainero: 3:33am On Nov 24, 2022
Can you send to Port Harcourt? Whatsapp 09073544153
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2022
Captainero:
Can you send to Port Harcourt? Whatsapp 09073544153
Good morning sir, yes I do send to port harcourt. Call 09060185070 or WhatsApp 08135078465.
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Good morning great people . Pls call in for your pure sweet destoned local rice at good price today please thank you
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by DAramis: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2022
Houserentprob:
50kg per bag #29000
At your own risk

1 Like

Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2022
DAramis:

Oga,

Can you be able send it to South East? And what of beans? Which state are you based in?
And hope not when business booms for you, you will start ignoring those who have small orders?

If transportation means to the above region is possible, and cheap, drop your contact. We got some business to discuss, and seal.
Good morning sir, yes I deliver to south east through peace mass, they charge at 3500 per bag, Ph, Benin and asaba 3k. My location is Ilorin Kwara State. And beans is not available for now only pure local rice. Thanks
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2022
DAramis:

Using peace mass is expensive. Is there any luxury travel buses like GUO or Others that plys your route?

It should cheaper. I am not buying 1 bag. Needs many bags hence the request for cheaper transport means. Drop your WhatsApp for easier communication.
WhatsApp 08135078465 or call 09060185070

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I will invest in a business idea - Agriculture / Ginger Buyers And Suppliers In Nigeria / Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.