Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price (4142 Views)

Grains Business And Profit Analysis / Grains Business (personal experienced) / ‘how To Preserve Beans, Grains Without Poisonous Chemicals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by nnekaike(f): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Houserentprob:
WhatsApp 08135078465 or call 09060185070
Is this the way now,your numbers are Off.
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by tinkoko: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Do you know you can sell your Maize on Tinkoko.com for free? You can create an account by downloading the app on Itunes/Google Play store.Your business will thank you for this.
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by tinkoko: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Do you know you can sell your rice on Tinkoko for Free? You can create an account by downloading the APP on iTunes/google play store and see how your business grows.
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Good morning great people. I’m still taking order for well destoned local rice
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Niyola2020: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Houserentprob. Why arent you replying messages or picking my calls? I paid for a bag of rice since since Wednesday, you said you were still processing by late Thursday afternoon so you promised to deliver yesterday. Today is Saturday and neither have I heard from you nor gotten any call from anyone about my rice. I paid for you to deliver to Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Niyola2020: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Houserentprob if you're a genuine businessman and not a fraud, why have you refused to reply any of my messages since Friday after promising to send my bag of rice since Thursday? You keep switching off your phone and whenever it's on and I call, you keep cutting the call without speaking to me at all. Oluwatimilehin Reuben Ojo, I sent you 32,000 naira for a bag of rice and delivery to Ibadan. So either send my order or refund my money.

1 Like

Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Niyola2020: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Do not make any purchases from houserentprob. He is a scammer. I paid him 32k for a bag of rice to be delivered to Ibadan since last week Wednesday. He claimed I'll get my rice the next day. Till now he has refused to reply my messages neither does he pick my calls. His real name is Timilehin Reuben Ojo in case he tries to use his real name to scam peoole into paying for rice they'll never get.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Painsoother(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Niyola2020:
Do not make any purchases from houserentprob. He is a scammer. I paid him 32k for a bag of rice to be delivered to Ibadan since last week Wednesday. He claimed I'll get my rice the next day. Till now he has refused to reply my messages neither does he pick my calls. His real name is Timilehin Reuben Ojo in case he tries to use his real name to scam peoole into paying for rice they'll never get.
Has he settled u? If no, Call me on 09016046357, I am very familiar with the Sabo line/pata market he described as his warehouse. I'll fish him out
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Painsoother(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
nnekaike:
Is this the way now,your numbers are Off.
Are u his victim as well?
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by nnekaike(f): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Niyola2020:
I knew this will happen,and I warned him.you will get your rice sir.
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by nnekaike(f): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Painsoother:
A very long matter,same situation.
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Gaxuvir: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Niyola2020:

Painsoother:

nnekaike:
A very long matter,same situation.

I had an en counter with him few weeks ago after sheriff could not take my order due to logistics issue. When i began to see all these negative comments about him , i was so surprise because he did not dissapoint me when i paid for my order which i acknowledged on page 2 of this thread. Those comments made me to chat him up. i expressed my disappointment with him. He responded latter and told me he has been on sick bed unconscious for some days and sent some pics of his recovery, still under medical facility with drip fixed on him. He even told me he had an order of about 28bags hanging on his neck.

Please note, i am not speaking for him, i only feel your pains as buyers and i am moved by your complaints against him. i have told him to try and use any available energy in him to make a public post so as to dose the tension online and he promised.
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by nnekaike(f): 5:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Gaxuvir:

I had an en counter with him few weeks ago after sheriff could not take my order due to logistics issue. When i began to see all these negative comments about him , i was so surprise because he did not dissapoint me when i paid for my order which i acknowledged on page 2 of this thread. Those comments made me to chat him up. i expressed my disappointment with him. He responded latter and told me he has been on sick bed unconscious for some days and sent some pics of his recovery, still under medical facility with drip fixed on him. He even told me he had an order of about 28bags hanging on his neck.

Please note, i am not speaking for him, i only feel your pains as buyers and i am moved by your complaints against him. i have told him to try and use any available energy in him to make a public post so as to dose the tension online and he promised.
I have ordered rice from him 3times so far,the first two came in the next day(illorin to Lagos),but the last one took a week,after promising the next day as usual.

The guy is not a Scammer
he will deliver the rice definitely.And he sells very Clean rice.

After my last buy,I chatted him up that the way my transaction went with him was enough for me to label him a scammer,he needs to learn how to deal with customers,be open and truthful.
Tell his customers the exact situation of things,they will not kill him.
It's better than not picking calls,or lieing.
It's money we are talking about,I know you won't run,Just come out and be Open to your customers and in a situation where you can't meetup, apologize and refund.
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Painsoother(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2022
I see.
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2022
Please I’m deeply sorry for who paid for goods been down and this a compentative sales I just got discharged today

Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Niyola2020: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2022
Gaxuvir:

His claim of being sick is a lie. He promised to refund my money or send my rice two days ago, ignored my messages throughout. Only to send me a silly message yesterday claiming he was rushed back to the hospital.

Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Niyola2020: 12:25am On Dec 18, 2022
quote author=nnekaike post=119107585] A very long matter,same situation.[/quote]

Oh so I'm not even the only one. The guy is mad. He delivers rice to some people to appear completely legit so when he scams others, he'll still have people to vouch for him.

He claims he was hospitalized but got well enough to post, how many minutes does it take to make transfers that he couldn't refund people's money? And of course he has people working with him. Why didn't he instruct them to send out people's orders?
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Niyola2020: 12:42am On Dec 18, 2022
Gaxuvir:

Drips fixed on him but he was healthy enough to send his account details to me a new customer so I'll make payment, healthy enough to send me a video of rice being processed the next day and promise to send the rice the third day. After that he went AWOL. I'm very sure he is a scammer but is cunning about it. He will actually deliver rice to some customers so people like you would vouch for him when he actually scams others.

Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by nnekaike(f): 12:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Niyola2020:
quote author=nnekaike post=119107585] A very long matter,same situation.

Oh so I'm not even the only one. The guy is mad. He delivers rice to some people to appear completely legit so when he scams others, he'll still have people to vouch for him.

He claims he was hospitalized but got well enough to post, how many minutes does it take to make transfers that he couldn't refund people's money? And of course he has people working with him. Why didn't he instruct them to send out people's orders?
He does not like to do refund,have you gotten your rice now sir?
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Niyola2020:
hello ma pls kindly drop the number I can get in touch with you with or you call me ma. 09060185070 I'm back online sorry ma
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Waffarianman(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2023
Do you do pay on delivery 🚚
Re: Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price by Houserentprob(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Niyola2020:
Houserentprob if you're a genuine businessman and not a fraud, why have you refused to reply any of my messages since Friday after promising to send my bag of rice since Thursday? You keep switching off your phone and whenever it's on and I call, you keep cutting the call without speaking to me at all. Oluwatimilehin Reuben Ojo, I sent you 32,000 naira for a bag of rice and delivery to Ibadan. So either send my order or refund my money.
hello ma, pls I'm still waiting to hear from you. Pls kindly reach out to me.. 09060185070

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crop For Plantin Btwn Oct Nd January / Drip Irrigation For Millennial Farmers (1000sqm With Accessories) / I will invest in a business idea - Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.