Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS (54028 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Maynman:

How was the late man using her ? You mean chindinma was living a decent life? You are the bias one here, very evil..
I was referring to the lady Uduak killed,she lived a decent life.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Dizzyyish: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
BigBashiru:

the vast majority of men are weak then....
That's the world we live in..
"The male libido is like being chained to a madman"

"A man who has conquered his lust has conquered half his problems in this world"
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Maynman: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
I was referring to the lady Uduak killed,she lived a decent life.

This chidinma girl did she live a decent life? So why are you having sympathy for her but not uduak?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Frankvin: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Life wahala sha
if person tell am say na inside prison she for go win her own beauty pageant, she fit stone u
buh see am now anyway happy
miss cell 2022 more wins in cell ma

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Ladycewhy(f): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
pocohantas:
In all of this drama, the late Ataga’s wife is my favourite person. No single outburst, no public address, she just took her L in peace.

I hope Nigerian women can learn from her. If it were 95% of Nigerian women, they would have given a thousand public addresses, crying over their horseband that went to smoke loud with a 200L girl while they were keeping the home in order, that is if they don’t go to fight Chidinma in prison.

For a woman of her level, I am sure she has the means and connection to ensure Chidinma doesn’t wake up tomorrow, but she has left it between Chidinma and the state. The battle is not hers. I love the woman baje. grin grin

She probably knew of her husband's philandering ways.

Punishing yourself for another person's doom will only bring your doom. Her children need her ,who don die don die,the circumstances surrounding his death is enough embarrassment. She needs to face her kids and how to make money and continue her life.

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
GIdiata:

women and double standard. smh
before now, you were happy she killed her oppressor
today, you wish her oppressor didn't die undecided
Heartless creatures
Where and when was I happy she killed her oppressor, please stop it
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
Maynman:

This chidinma girl did she live a decent life? So why are you having sympathy for her but not uduak?
I can't have sympathy for a serial killer and ritualist
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by GIdiata(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where and when was I happy she killed her oppressor, please stop it

Nevermind cool
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by meobizy(f): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Damn. People are really bored. I have too many things going on in life to check what condemned people do with their time. If you’re in the free world with too much time then you live no different from a prisoner — your only benefit is freedom of movement.

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Sleekfingers: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
BotherMleeper:
That murderer of men is no woman. She does not deserve to commemorate international women's day.

Prisoners are allowed to participate in various activities e.g write exams, learn a skill ( barbing, sewing, musical instruments, etc....,

So stop reasoning like a bush baby
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ladycewhy:
She probably knew of her husband's philandering ways.

Punishing yourself for another person's doom will only bring your doom. Her children need her ,who don die don die,the circumstances surrounding his death is enough embarrassment. She needs to face her kids and how to make money and continue her life.

Very embarrassing. I love that she prioritized herself and kids in the midst of this whole drama.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Cutehector(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
A proof to men never to allow themselves die because of a woman.

She killed you, you dey hellfire burning, she is busy doing beauty pageant, she will still be set free and will still get fvcked by another man again. So what is the point bro?

Men please take care of yourselves, never die because of a woman and if the only way out is to break up, please do.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
They are indirectly wishing they convict her, in case like this they will look for omoyibo...
Why not crown an Afonja person miss ?
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by GloriousGbola: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
pocohantas:
In all of this drama, the late Ataga’s wife is my favourite person. No single outburst, no public address, she just took her L in peace.

For a woman of her level, I am sure she has the means and connection to ensure Chidinma doesn’t wake up tomorrow, but she has left it between Chidinma and the state. The battle is not hers. I love the woman baje. grin grin

heh. she was a manager in my former place for like a year. i told ishi somethings better not said here. you can ask her.

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Rafmore(m): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Contact us today in terms of Architectural design, consultancy, and construction @ www.Facebook.com/RAfmore 71 or call us on +2349043090523 or +2349017812476 Whatsapp Available

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by BigBashiru: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Prisoners are allowed to participate in various activities e.g write exams, learn a skill ( barbing, sewing, musical instruments, etc....,

The problem with nigerians is people like you who believe everything western europeans do is good and superior. For example cannabis legalization has caused so many car crashes, crazy people roaming the streets, etc but because it was instigated by the western europeans, nigerians automatically approve of it despite that it doesnt make sense.

These days in US and much of western europe, people are free to commit whatever crime they want including murder because they will get a light sentence and even of they go prison, they will be fed good food, use the library, talk and spend time with other inmates (some date), play sports and video games, learn barbing, sewing and dont have to work...they wont work and will be fed 3 times a day and learn skills.... its a good deal! Do you know some people commit crimes in the US just so they are sent to prison so they can live a stress free life of no work and getting fed...

Sadly, Nigeria changed from Prison (which it should be) to "Correctional Centre" which we have seen from US actually does not work.

@Sleekfingers we can even see you called him a bush baby just for not aligning with European reasoning; the inferiority complex has truly eaten deep into africans!
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Fhowe: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
You want to celebrate women on IWD and you're using a murderer

So much for women celebration!
the pageant is for only prisoners na wa ooo
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Walz001: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hmmmm its indeed a Wondeful bad Country we find ourself in .... tell me why wont be so many young people wanting to kill more ... tell me why so many people wont involve in things that shouldn't be ...

When a murderer is caught they will get freed on the long run
When a criminal is caught they will ask him or her to pay bails and go free
When young people see this what do you think will happen to their sense or reasoning

Lets do things right
Lets leave by example
This life we are handling without care is creating danger to the ones coming behind

The elders need to be warned
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by tctrills: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Every woman in prison is either a criminal or awaiting trial. Who would you have advised they use?
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by tabaralph: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

this lady will soon be impregnated in that prison if care is not taken….i come in peace
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Maynman: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
I can't have sympathy for a serial killer and ritualist

But you can for a female murderer? You are the hypocrite here. Your human feelings is not stable.

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pageant for the most beautiful killer
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by goaldigger212: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Well explained, it was just to celebrate the women's day. Chidima Ojukwu contesting for a beauty pageant in kirikiri was to make the inmate join the outside world in celebrating that set day for women.
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Sleekfingers: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
BigBashiru:

The problem with nigerians is people like you who believe everything western europeans do is good and superior. For example cannabis legalization has caused so many car crashes, crazy people roaming the streets, etc but because it was instigated by the western europeans, nigerians automatically approve of it despite that it didnt make sense.

These days in US and much of western europe, people are free to commit whatever crime they want including murder because they will get a light sentence and even of they go prison, they will be fed good food, use the library, talk and spend time with other inmates (some date), play sports and video games, learn barbing, sewing and dont have to work...they wont work and will be fed 3 times a day and learn skills.... its a good deal! Do you know people commit crimes in the US just so they are sent to prison so they can live a stress free life of no work and getting fed...

Sadly, Nigeria changed from Prison (which it should be) to "Correctional Centre" which we have seen from US actually does not work.

@Sleekfinger we can even see you called him a bush baby just for not aligning with European reasoning; the inferiority complex has truly eaten deep into africans!

With what you wrote, it is pretty obvious that exposure and civilization is far from you......

Do you expect them to treating inhumanely, Because they are prisoners? Prisons are correctional centers, what's wrong giving prisoners good food or them learning a skill? No wonder the western world see you africans as animals .....

Sometimes, I just wonder how some nigerians reason.....

1 Like

Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by WHITELIGHTER: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The explanation is needless .. Inmates are entitles to some level of activities as part of the correctional process.

Convicted inmate like Rev. King still take parts in Karate while waiting for his death sentenced to be approved. Major Al-Mustapha was a regular sponsor of table tennis competition in Kirikiri when he was undergoing trials.

Prisoners are human and they deserve to let their hairs down once in a while

You said it all
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by techWriter3: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nigerians should new their popinjay mindset
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by BotherMleeper(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Says the village idiot
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by Sleekfingers: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Says the village idiot

E pain am...... grin grin

This is 21st century , stop reasoning like an orangutan
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by macrodata(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Bros, you dont know the other contestants story. Don't single her out and pass your judgement. Because they are prisoners don't mean they're condemn souls. Where is your love of Christ in humanity?
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by BigBashiru: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

With what you wrote, it is pretty obvious that exposure and civilization is far from you......

Do you expect them to treating inhumanely, Because they are prisoners? Prisons are correctional centers, what's wrong giving prisoners good food or them learning a skill? No wonder the western world see you africans as animals .....

Sometimes, I just wonder how some nigerians reason.....

It's you and the western European savages that civilization is far from.... I guess you are gay too as that's part oif civilization and gender fluidity of the western Europeans that a man can become a woman and vice versa is part of una version of civilization.

Prison should act as a deterrent.... the thought of going to prison should restrain someone thinking of doing a crime. But it's no longer like that in the western Europe and usa that you worship....instead it has become a hostel such that ppl no longer fear going to prison.

While in prison, there should be punitive aspects as well as balancing aspects. Balancing aspects include minor recreational activities to maintain inmate mental health but pageant is "having fun" in confinement which is excessive.....

"The western European is a savage in need of aboriginal and African civilization" - unknown author
Re: Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

A reforming murderer. There aren’t so many options to choose from in the maximum prison. It’s either an armed robber or murderer or Smtn else terrible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat / Ekiti Masquerades Attack Muslims Inside Mosque (Photos) / FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.