Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin (34445 Views)

Coup Aftermath Leaves Niger Republic Economy In Tatters / India Prepares To Boost Russian Coal Imports Amid Western Sanctions / Russia Hits Back At Western Sanctions, 48 Countries Will Be Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Buliwyf: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
chopnaira:

Give up already.

This is sky News Australia reporting on the Russia-Ukraine crisis.

Hopefully, the news below is balanced enough for you.

Just watch how JeromeJnr the village mugu will twist this now and say he meant other news networks in Australia. Someone that doesn't know Australia is part of the West. Doesn't know Australia has sanctions on Russia too. And everyone now knows he was lying about watching Australian news too.

Most of this Putin fanboys are just daft or religious simpletons. Jerome is both. He is a daft religious simpleton grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by PrincessDiana: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Save this thread.
Your insults change nothing!
Russia has taken and will keep Ukraine shikena!

Non of you, including your slave masters US & UK can do anything about it.
The amount of oil and gas in that region is gobsmacking. It's also a Major trade route between Asia and Europe.
Go figure!!!! grin
chopnaira:

When you don't understand what it means to be independent, you use words like boy boy like an apprentice and a journeyman.

Perhaps, you are one of those Nigerians without Brain let alone use one grin

Tell the bolded to your lord and Savior, Putin.
For invading a sovereign country.

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by obedience4(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
nomenclature:

What is wrong with Iran economy? Even with sanctions they are doing better than the two biggest economies in africa combined.ordinary read ,you cannot

Dumb dumb dumb..
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Jeromejnr(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
chopnaira:

Give up already.

This is sky News Australia reporting on the Russia-Ukraine crisis.

Hopefully, the news below is balanced enough for you.

How does the article counter my comment?

Are you thinking I am saying Australia should say good things about Putin?
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by chopnaira: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
PrincessDiana:
Save this thread.
Your insults change nothing!
Russia has taken and will keep Ukraine shikena!

Non of you, including your slave masters US & UK can do anything about it.
The amount of oil and gas in that region is gobsmacking. It's also a Major trade route between Asia and Europe.
Go figure!!!! grin
By your logic of the access to the blackSea, Russia can take Turkey, Romania and Bulgaria while they are at it. Why stop at Ukraine grin grin grin grin

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Jeromejnr(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Buliwyf:

Just watch how JeromeJnr the village mugu will twist this now and say he meant other news networks in Australia. Someone that doesn't know Australia is part of the West. Doesn't know Australia has sanctions on Russia too. And everyone now knows he was lying about watching Australian news too.

Most of this Putin fanboys are just daft or religious simpletons. Jerome is both. He is a daft religious simpleton grin

The thing dey really pain this guy o.

Funny thing is I am not even pro Putin.

I know you are just looking for how to get to me. grin
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by yommen: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeromejnr:

We can see that the Russians are not even hiding things like casualties, their shock e.t.c

But western media has been over exaggerating, giving false news and dishing propaganda since this war started.

I even have to tune into Australian news to get a balanced view on both sides.

Cry me a bucket of tears.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by chopnaira: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeromejnr:

How does the article counter my comment?

Are you thinking I am saying Australia should say good things about Putin?
So you accept that Putin invasion of Ukraine is a descent into madness since it's an Australian news, and it is balanced?
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Jeromejnr(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
chopnaira:

So you accept that Putin invasion of Ukraine is a descent into madness since it's an Australian news, and it is balanced?

Mr man...unbalanced means propaganda. Making false statements as truth.

No body said war isn't madness.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by chopnaira: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Mr man...unbalanced means propaganda. Making false statements as truth.

No body said war isn't madness.
Another balanced or should I say propaganda news from Australia

Reporting 12,000 dead Russian soldiers.

grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by bergs2: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
sotall:
lipsrsealed

Nairaland Pro-Putin Loudmouths will not agree even if their idol Putin says he is in shock.

I cant wait to see Putin with jerry cans begging Europe to buy Russian oil. grin

If Zombies can proudly say that Bubu is doing well even in the face economic woes then nothing surprises me anymore.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Jeromejnr(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
chopnaira:

Another balanced or should I say propaganda news from Australia

Reporting 12,000 dead Russian soldiers.

grin

This man...how is 12k dead propaganda?

Propaganda is what BBC did by claiming Putin wants to do a public execution of all his enemies once he takes Ukraine. Like its some Jihad.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by chopnaira: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
bergs2:

If Zombies can proudly say that Bubu is doing well even in the face economic woes then nothing surprises me anymore.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by hotseat: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Russian economy is in shock?

It will soon go from shock to collapse and eventual burial.

Second bass, jare!

1 Like

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by chopnaira: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeromejnr:

This man...how is 12k dead propaganda?

Propaganda is what BBC did by claiming Putin wants to do a public execution of all his enemies once he takes Ukraine. Like its some Jihad.
Hahaha. So you believe 12k soldiers died?

That is a war propaganda Mr man.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Jeromejnr(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
chopnaira:

Hahaha. So you believe 12k soldiers died?

That is a war propaganda Mr man.

Okay, so now it's war propaganda because you want it to fit your narrative?

I thought you will support it seeing many of you are saying Ukraine is winning.

1 Like

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"If you still don't get it then you are unintelligent to realized how your ancestors and your lineage will remain loyal to your Western masters for eternity...proud slave on suite". Village People Spokesperson.

Rant Rant Rant.

1 Like

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by chopnaira: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Okay, so now it's war propaganda because you want it to fit your narrative?

I thought you will support it seeing many of you are saying Ukraine is winning.
No, I believe the US reported dead which is like at tops half of that amount, and not the Ukrainian or Australian propaganda reported amount of Russian Dead.

I never accepted that Ukrainian forces killed 12,000 Russian soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by goodheart01: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
useni1:
Wait and see. America and Uk are sanctioning themselves. Their citizens will soon start eating grass. Just 6months. Wait and see

Lol... it’s another one. U hear sey Russia economy dey in shock u still dey scatter yarn

Keep dropping the comedy hot hot abeg make I dey laugh
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Buliwyf: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeromejnr:

The thing dey really pain this guy o.

Funny thing is I am not even pro Putin.

I know you are just looking for how to get to me. grin

How to get you? You that they have gotten already. I just enjoy pointing out your foolishness anywhere I see your post. You are always on the wrong side of any topic and boastfully contribute senselessness instead of just listening to people smarter than you and learning one or two things.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Jeromejnr(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Buliwyf:

How to get you? You that they have gotten already. I just enjoy pointing out your foolishness anywhere I see your post. You are always on the wrong side of any topic and boastfully contribute senselessness instead of just listening to people smarter than you and learning one or two things.

You call (you yourself) arguing off point someone's else's foolishness? Lol.

I hope you're not in a logic intensive trade/job.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by KingOKON: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
efficiencie:

Sleep there. A second hitler is coming and this time his murderous desire is not to claim the lives of a few jews but to claim the lives of billions who oppose him. You had better prepare. Putin is not another Hitler. Go to Auschwitz and see for yourself what a Hitler can do. Putin is fighting for territorial integrity and the West have done the same severally without anyone calling them Hitler.

Just calm down ehn. The real Hitler is coming.

Territorial integrity of non-ethnic Russia land, do you have sense?
Just like the Georgians Estonians Latvians Moldovans the Ukrainians wants their independence
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by goodheart01: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
shugacaneman:
They’re having a good laugh. China has provided them with all the financial alternatives that they want. The SWIFT ban no shake them China gave them another payment gateway.

Only if you know the true reason for this RUS VS UKR war.

Wow! U know the true reason because u sleep on the same bed with Putin abi?! Tell me more

Una go just dey yarn nonsense!!
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Whiteways: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Or proof sanction lol
BritishNaija:
According to Putin boys on nairaland, Russia is sanction proof.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by starstunna1313(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mumusaphire:
But Putin online warriors said it doesn't affect them in anyway because he will Allie with china. Funny people full everywhere. Even there work won't be the same because plenty people will lose their jobs.

I have two Russian nurses I work with here. They have been so unsettled since this war because they can’t send money to their families back home and can’t communicate with them. That they were complaining the last time they were able to speak that they are already running out of food and can’t access their money in Russian banks

1 Like

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by PrincessDiana: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Learn to read for compression.
If Russia takes Ukraine, it will effectively control the largest part of the Black Sea.

https://www.cato.org/commentary/americas-ukraine-hypocrisy#
chopnaira:

By your logic of the access to the blackSea, Russia can take Turkey, Romania and Bulgaria while they are at it. Why stop at Ukraine grin grin grin grin
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by chopnaira: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
PrincessDiana:
Russia will take Ukraine whether anyone likes it or not.
Ukraine is a key channel for many exports through the Black Sea.

Then the real war begins.

PrincessDiana:
Learn to read for compression.
If Russia takes Ukraine, it will effectively control the largest part of the Black Sea.

https://www.cato.org/commentary/americas-ukraine-hypocrisy#
You are not the sharpest tool in the shed as you keep jumping around like an headless chicken.

Russia already has access to black Sea. Taking Ukraine wouldn't make much difference except grant them faster access to breakaway regions.. Neither would he (Putin) control the largest part of the black Sea. The war in Ukraine was never about the black Sea but about Ukraine's neutrality and the breakaway regions as specifi d by The kremlin themselves in the failed peace talks.

Black Sea picture below. Putin has no monopoly over traffic or whatever goes on around that region. The black Sea is surrounded by NATO countries Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by goodheart01: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sadr:
It's an opportunity to look inward and develop in other areas they hitherto dependent on the west. I'm sure the West and her allies get the message not to mess with Russia because next time economic sanctions won't be available to use.

West get which message? There’s no message. Even in military warfare Russian won’t still succeed. Putin has been hit black and blue already.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by eze31362(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
[can i like this your comment again? They ain't seen nothing yet. When Putin was bragging that he'd cut gas supply to Europe, should sanctions continue, he was so full of himself. By the time the US president Biden called his bluff and placed a sanction on gas supply to the west, putin shivered and their economy began to collapse. You can't be busy amassing armoury and weapons with the same proceeds of oil supplied to the west and be using it to intimidate them.

Take it or leave it, without America, the whole world would have been wiped off a long time ago. There are so many evil people in the world. Some myopic religious bigots keep saying trash of America. Without America Saudi would have been levelled by terrorists long before now. When you mention this they'd say America is protecting Saudi because of their oil interests there , but they forget that there's massive oilfield in Texas and Alaska. Their reserves alone can serve them for decades. They must have seen all these issues coming by buil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Sadr: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
goodheart01:

West get which message? There’s no message. Even in military warfare Russian won’t still succeed. Putin has been hit black and blue already.

At least Russia has come out in the open, let the US that believes in her military capabilities also come out to face them man to man.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Mariangeles(f): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Iseeee grin grin

Did you know that it had never occurred to me that that man was Putin? cheesy
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Triplerg: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
efficiencie:

Sleep there. A second hitler is coming and this time his murderous desire is not to claim the lives of a few jews but to claim the lives of billions who oppose him. You had better prepare. Putin is not another Hitler. Go to Auschwitz and see for yourself what a Hitler can do. Putin is fighting for territorial integrity and the West have done the same severally without anyone calling them Hitler.

Just calm down ehn. The real Hitler is coming.
And who is that second Hitler? Any clue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters / Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.