Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin (34447 Views)

Coup Aftermath Leaves Niger Republic Economy In Tatters / India Prepares To Boost Russian Coal Imports Amid Western Sanctions / Russia Hits Back At Western Sanctions, 48 Countries Will Be Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by alexola20(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Russia shall rise again.
They did the same in 2014,Russia shall triumph again.

Respect to President Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Holaomoakin(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Russians would scream for change once!
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Edyice: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sadr:

At least Russia has come out in the open, let the US that believes in her military capabilities also come out to face them man to man.

You and Princessdiana are very funny .. even buhari lifeless dullard have sense more than your putin..

Even talibans are tell putin to stop the war but he's using stubborn head ..

The way I see it eeeh , it's Russian citizens that will kill putin las las because of his stupidity..
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Munzy14(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

Did you know that it had never occurred to me that that man was Putin? cheesy
It is....I pity the ordinary citizens there... lipsrsealed

The foolish man o gbasa kwaranu ya..

Being unnecessarily stubborn.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by VULCAN(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
What an intelligent question.

Not one that the CNN brainwashed can answer as the propaganda is 100% against Russia.

Unruly7:
But how come we don't read about how Ukraine economy is doing
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by zigzagluv: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
UKRAINE HAS BOW FIRST, CANT YOU SEE THE PRESIDENT HAS CHANGED MOUTH
Segzydaniels:
I want to see who will bow for who las las cool
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Mariangeles(f): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Munzy14:

It is....I pity the ordinary citizens there... lipsrsealed

The foolish man o gbasa kwaranu ya..

Being unnecessarily stubborn.

I pray things don't go out of hand.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by ofiko123(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
World war 3 is looming..
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Newton2024: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
[b]
Eriokanmi:
They ain't seen nothing yet. When Putin was bragging that he'd cut gas supply to Europe, should sanctions continue, he was so full of himself. By the time the US president Biden called his bluff and placed a sanction on gas supply to the west, putin shivered and their economy began to collapse. You can't be busy amassing armoury and weapons with the same proceeds of oil supplied to the west and be using it to intimidate them.

Take it or leave it, without America, the whole world would have been wiped off a long time ago. There are so many evil people in the world. Some myopic religious bigots keep saying trash of America. Without America Saudi would have been levelled by terrorists long before now. When you mention this they'd say America is protecting Saudi because of their oil interests there , but they forget that there's massive oilfield in Texas and Alaska. Their reserves alone can serve them for decades. They must have seen all these issues coming by building a buffer stock of oil. This is a lesson every nation, including Nigeria must learn. Anything can happen, anytime. If you fail to plan, you simply plan to fail.
[/b]Mykelslim
imine
shugacaneman
Jeromejnr
hekola
Unruly7

1 Like

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by wealthtrak: 12:16am On Mar 11, 2022
chopnaira:

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed as you keep jumping around like an headless chicken.

Russia already has access to black Sea. Taking Ukraine wouldn't make much difference except grant them faster access to breakaway regions.. Neither would he (Putin) control the largest part of the black Sea. The war in Ukraine was never about the black Sea but about Ukraine's neutrality and the breakaway regions as specifi d by The kremlin themselves in the failed peace talks.

Black Sea picture below. Putin has no monopoly over traffic or whatever goes on around that region. The black Sea is surrounded by NATO countries Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey.
Well said!
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by wealthtrak: 12:27am On Mar 11, 2022
sunkoye:
Alot of pro Putin here are not so deep with their thinking.

Ever since the ancient times..... Their will always be a super power at a point in time. Which most of those days...the ruler at the helm of the government are despotic in their administration.
The civilized world can't afford to have another despot government like Hitler but with a nuclear weapons.

Do you think Africa will be safe if Russia, NK, or China are the super power in place of America?

A one man government would have destroyed the world like Hitler. Putin is like Hitler with atomic bomb.

I rather prefer a super power country that ruled by someone that is answerable to people and not one that holds both the executive, legislative and judicial Powers.

Americans are imperfect but trust me...you don't want to experience people like Putin as the world police.

Word!
I'm on the same page with you. Great minds think alike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by wealthtrak: 12:54am On Mar 11, 2022
MrPaul2:
are you for real? How about China, Indian, Iran, Pakistan etc? They are ready to do more business with Russia. Highest they get the oil from them and resell to those interested at low price.

The only lesson I think all politicians and billionaires should learn from here, is to invest their money in there country then push out to others.
This same scenario happened
during the despotic Sani Abacha
military era in the 1990s.

China, Russia, Iran, Pakistan and other some non-Western countries continued to do business with
Nigeria despite Western sanctions.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Henon: 1:17am On Mar 11, 2022
BritishNaija:
According to Putin boys on nairaland, Russia is sanction proof.
Those pro Putin kids. Sometimes i would if they are human.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Munzy14(m): 5:13am On Mar 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

I pray things don't go out of hand.
It has already...All this sanctions will cripple some family there.

While some Ukrainians have turn refuge...Then, some families in Ukraine will lose their fathers as well.. lipsrsealed Sad reality.
Re: Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin by Tonero767: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Methinks putin is roasting as well as bragging.
It's painful to just about realize that you are a paper tiger in the middle of a fight. I foresee an insurrection and the sudden end of putin. Russians are not known for long suffering. His inner circle will likely finish putin if you consider russia's colossal loses from all angles

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters / Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.