Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why Does Every Girl I Meet Want To Be/lay With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Every Girl I Meet Want To Be/lay With Me (517 Views)

Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Am A Player Just Becouse Am Handsomely Cute-pic / I Lay With My Aunt On The Bed With Her Boyfriend And She Called Out My Name? / Help! Every Man I Meet Want To Have Sex With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Every Girl I Meet Want To Be/lay With Me by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
I am a humourous, self-deprecating, good-looking, and savvy guy. I am well-versed in a variety of subject matters. I am regularly told that I am a crusader and I am generous but to a degree. I put the spotlight on others and hate absorbing all the credits.
My male friends love me and keep me in their favorite people's calendar. I am a friend who rallies around to ensure even strangers get relief when they need it.
But, why can't them girls just like me only. Our friendships end when they demand more. I talk a lot but I am truly saddened within that I am considered a intimacy gadget than for my knowledge.
I got great body,broad shoulders, big chest but regardless i cover up and always on sleeves. I don't show my appeal but I talk naturally. I am not rich but I am okay.
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Want To Be/lay With Me by Bigredmachine: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Op is feeling like he's on top of the world, feels like he deserves a Congressional medal of achievement...
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Want To Be/lay With Me by Zonefree(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Rants of a SIMPle man.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Want To Be/lay With Me by Nyascobar1414: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Liers and their respective fictions!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Want To Be/lay With Me by Boogyman557: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

Na DIS KIND useless MANCHIS de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE..

WAITING DE WORRY U!

70yrs OLD MAN!

U NO 1 GET SENSE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Want To Be/lay With Me by chatinent: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
Go and hustle.
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Want To Be/lay With Me by Kingkali: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Continue feeling your self, we all no you are lying.
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Want To Be/lay With Me by suffering: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
No picture = fake news.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience On Your First Date / 95.1% Poverty Rate In Nigeria Means Increase In Prostitution And More Yahoo Boys / Comedy Skit, Teddy Bear Costume For Sale .. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.